The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Singles talk heart chat

Created this chat for the mental and emotional well being of singles here including myself. In this chat we can talk about anything that is relevant to “matters of the heart” from the singles perspective. For eg. The daily challenges faced by singles, loneliness, married friends no time for you, worried about being judged by others in public etc. And how do we as singles cope with the challenges and still live a happy and fulfilling life without having to be a millionaire.

Let’s be down to earth and talk frankly. We already wear so many masks in real life so it’s time to take down the mask. But pls don’t reveal too much about yourself such as which company you work for etc. and be respectful to each other.

Some people say singles have the most hobbies and do the weirdest things. I think it’s true for me to a certain extent. I try to fill up my time with sports and exercises, I do martial arts, I swim, I cycle and also go for regular juagen. Although I don’t have a gf but it still feels good to be strong down there

So, how do you cope with a single’s life?
Old 08-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Singles talk heart chat

I work a 2nd job to fill up my time after my working hours. Basically for my second job i find something more interesting to do that i wont easily loath and can pass time easily. Really feels like im using my time to good use because there is returns on my time.

People may think there is no work life balance but as long you enjoy your 2nd work, it will become your life and no longer work. It is better than stsying at home sulking about being single. The 2nd work will make you forget you are single and still have money to make
Old 18-02-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Created this chat for the mental and emotional well being of singles here including myself. In this chat we can talk about anything that is relevant to “matters of the heart” from the singles perspective. For eg. The daily challenges faced by singles, loneliness, married friends no time for you, worried about being judged by others in public etc. And how do we as singles cope with the challenges and still live a happy and fulfilling life without having to be a millionaire.

Let’s be down to earth and talk frankly. We already wear so many masks in real life so it’s time to take down the mask. But pls don’t reveal too much about yourself such as which company you work for etc. and be respectful to each other.

Some people say singles have the most hobbies and do the weirdest things. I think it’s true for me to a certain extent. I try to fill up my time with sports and exercises, I do martial arts, I swim, I cycle and also go for regular juagen. Although I don’t have a gf but it still feels good to be strong down there

Empty my nuts with spankbang.
Try my lucky with bumble, ok cupid, cmd, tinder.
May try we chat and tan tan but..

I'm not vaccinated so no where is possible not even hotel.

Play forex.
Play stock market.
Play tryhackme
Read books.

Workout.

Vice for life but not until lockdown gets free.

Offer money for transformers in carosell only to cancel because no plastics.

Might buy blow 2 but so much hassle to empty nuts. Like eating and cooking and washing. Da bao. Better. No after math.
Old 19-02-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Empty my nuts with spankbang.
Try my lucky with bumble, ok cupid, cmd, tinder.
May try we chat and tan tan but..

I'm not vaccinated so no where is possible not even hotel.

Play forex.
Play stock market.
Play tryhackme
Read books.

Workout.

Vice for life but not until lockdown gets free.

Offer money for transformers in carosell only to cancel because no plastics.

Might buy blow 2 but so much hassle to empty nuts. Like eating and cooking and washing. Da bao. Better. No after math.
Wow bro you can afford not to be vaccinated. You must be rich and no need to work for a company. Congrats on being the 8%! Tryhackme looks interesting, can use the time to learn something useful...
Old 19-02-2022, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post

Wa bro i'm pretty much the same, filling my spare time with Martial Arts and Gym. I'm a strong believer in pursuing health and wealth in tandem, and marriage+kids depletes wealth
Old 19-02-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
Wa bro i'm pretty much the same, filling my spare time with Martial Arts and Gym. I'm a strong believer in pursuing health and wealth in tandem, and marriage+kids depletes wealth
Couldn't agree more.

marriage+kids -- cons outweigh the pros.

No one knows how long more they can work to earn money.
In future, how do you know there will be jobs for everyone to earn money? Never know automation might replace alot jobs.

Vacancy for Jobs will be those highly specialized in skillsets/tasks or require alot creative thinking that robots can not do. Also take into account, FTs that will compete for the jobs.

How do you know kids might be able to support themselves? Too many what-ifs.

Best to take into account for self only.
I strongly advise everyone to stay single be happy. Cheers!
Old 27-04-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of

Visit ML weekly to release my male hormones
Old 29-04-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Couldn't agree more.

marriage+kids -- cons outweigh the pros.

No one knows how long more they can work to earn money.
In future, how do you know there will be jobs for everyone to earn money? Never know automation might replace alot jobs.

Vacancy for Jobs will be those highly specialized in skillsets/tasks or require alot creative thinking that robots can not do. Also take into account, FTs that will compete for the jobs.

How do you know kids might be able to support themselves? Too many what-ifs.

Best to take into account for self only.
I strongly advise everyone to stay single be happy. Cheers!
Virtual will replace physical. That is where jobs will be created. Don’t worry be happy
Old 29-04-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Same. I treat it as a therapy session to balance myself. Enjoying my young and pretty “therapists” from sglonelyguy
Old 30-04-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
amethys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Must have fat wallet
Old 02-05-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hellwolf1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Recently there is a change of boss for me, the boss is much more driven than the former boss so there is quite a fair bit of work to be done.

I feel a little stress but otherwise is fine FOR NOW. Not sure about later on.
Little more to myself, I am in early thirty. I did ask around my friend, mostly encourage me to carry as they all say, this is just adjusting period and you are learning new things, eventually I will get used to it.

I am thinking about quitting and have 3 month rest (meanwhile maybe do some grab) and return to look for a less stress job etc.

Have saving to sustain 8 months.

I am in a dilemma as I want to have a less stress job but I know I might suffer in a long run or should I keep preserving and see how is it.

Hope to see some insights from the bros.

Thanks!

Regards,
Hellwolf
Old 02-05-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samsteralldaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellwolf1 View Post
Hi Guys,

Recently there is a change of boss for me, the boss is much more driven than the former boss so there is quite a fair bit of work to be done.

Little more to myself, I am in early thirty. I did ask around my friend, mostly encourage me to carry as they all say, this is just adjusting period and you are learning new things, eventually I will get used to it.

I am thinking about quitting and have 3 month rest (meanwhile maybe do some grab) and return to look for a less stress job etc.

I am in a dilemma as I want to have a less stress job but I know I might suffer in a long run or should I keep preserving and see how is it.

Thanks!

Regards,
Hellwolf
Bro, if you can still handle the stress level, just stay on. Try giving yourself some time to adapt to your new boss. It's not too late to quit when you can't handle the stress or are incompatible with your new boss

Just my two cents
Old 02-05-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Thanks!

Regards,
Hellwolf
Stress free jobs usually come with low pay. You ok with low pay meh? If your new boss very driven then you have to work extra hard to impress him. If that’s not what you want then switch job loh.
Old 03-05-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hellwolf1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Sam and Peacekeeping for the advice.

Yes, logically. Staying at the current job would definitely be the most ideal. Further with the recession is coming. Job search will be even more bleak.

I am considering why lower pay is that I feel i dont need that much to survive, I have kind of 看破 in life that I probably wont be getting married or even attached as the living expenses as you guys know is getting tougher each day.

My current job earns 4k/month, understand comparing to grab there are lot more of pros than con as office job has AWS, PB, CPF and on leave or MC, you are still getting paid.

whereas Grab is something physical, when you stop, the pay stop as well and it is subject to the weather and etc. Physically not sustainable too in the long run.

I have calculated in general i will need about 2.5k/month to survive + some saving for rainy days.

Option 1
tender immediately, serve the notice of 1 month then join grab walker + rest 1-2 month before do a job search

Option 2
work a few months and try out if cannot then join grab walker + rest 1-2 month before do a job search

Option 3
work until secured AWS and then tender

my thought for option 3 is that if can work till then December means I probably can continue to work.
Old 03-05-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks Sam and Peacekeeping for the advice.

Yes, logically. Staying at the current job would definitely be the most ideal. Further with the recession is coming. Job search will be even more bleak.

I am considering why lower pay is that I feel i dont need that much to survive, I have kind of 看破 in life that I probably wont be getting married or even attached as the living expenses as you guys know is getting tougher each day.

My current job earns 4k/month, understand comparing to grab there are lot more of pros than con as office job has AWS, PB, CPF and on leave or MC, you are still getting paid.

whereas Grab is something physical, when you stop, the pay stop as well and it is subject to the weather and etc. Physically not sustainable too in the long run.

I have calculated in general i will need about 2.5k/month to survive + some saving for rainy days.

Option 1
tender immediately, serve the notice of 1 month then join grab walker + rest 1-2 month before do a job search

Option 2
work a few months and try out if cannot then join grab walker + rest 1-2 month before do a job search

Option 3
work until secured AWS and then tender

my thought for option 3 is that if can work till then December means I probably can continue to work.
You might earn more than your current salary. Probably might need a leg massage after cycling for so long

https://mothership.sg/2022/04/singap...ivery-earn-8k/
https://thefipharmacist.com/grabfood-walker-review-2/
https://blog.moneysmart.sg/career/fo...liveroo-rider/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1