The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: Found out that wife been cheating

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-killed...150541436.html

"SINGAPORE — When his wife admitted to having an affair and asked him "what can you do", a man pushed her to the ground and kicked the part of her skull that was already injured from the fall.

Cui Huan, 25, killed his 26-year-old wife, who died from a subarachnoid hemorrhage, which refers to a bleeding in the space around the brain.

The Chinese national was sentenced to seven years and nine strokes of the cane on Tuesday (15 February) after he pleaded guilty to one count of voluntarily causing grievous hurt to his wife, whom he married in May 2016 in China. Cui had been originally charged with murder, which carries the death penalty or life imprisonment with caning, but his charge had since been downgraded.

The couple have a four-year-old daughter cared for by Cui’s parents in China, according to his lawyer John Koh from Populus Law".

The details are out.
Not directly related to this thread but i think it is relatable.
Take things calmly first. Talk about it first. Rage is dangerous especially in such an emotional trauma.
Old 16-02-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post

"SINGAPORE — When his wife admitted to having an affair and asked him "what can you do", a man pushed her to the ground and kicked the part of her skull that was already injured from the fall.

Cui Huan, 25, killed his 26-year-old wife, who died from a subarachnoid hemorrhage, which refers to a bleeding in the space around the brain.

The Chinese national was sentenced to seven years and nine strokes of the cane on Tuesday (15 February) after he pleaded guilty to one count of voluntarily causing grievous hurt to his wife, whom he married in May 2016 in China. Cui had been originally charged with murder, which carries the death penalty or life imprisonment with caning, but his charge had since been downgraded.

The couple have a four-year-old daughter cared for by Cui’s parents in China, according to his lawyer John Koh from Populus Law".

The details are out.
Take things calmly first. Talk about it first. Rage is dangerous especially in such an emotional trauma.
this case really one kind la cheat on him already still so yaya.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 16-02-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
this case really one kind la cheat on him already still so yaya.
We dont have much details on that and probably it was her way to further provoke her husband.
But still, she died because of a dick and he goes to jail because of a pussy. And their kid, sigh.
Just not worth it.
Old 16-02-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The details are out.
Wife : "What can you do?"
Husband : "Fuck Yeah!, You can die by my kick now"

Wife -- Dead.

No Brainer wife, ppl already angry still want to yaya and challenge him.
Really deserve it.

This husband also no brain, during courtship should have known this wife during quarrel no brainer. Still want to marry.
2 no brainers together.
Old 16-02-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

The details are out.
This is also a loophole to kill another half with lessen of a sentence.

As the wife is already dead, can anyone prove she did say those words?
After 7 years, he can still come out and kill another using similar logic.

Morale of the Story : Don't Provoke people, you never know what they are thinking.
Old 16-02-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Post Re: Found out that wife been cheating

She made a wrong move, thinking her husband would not dare to harm her in this strict country. All FWs, PR and new citizens have this wrong thinking. If we are so crime free, how come we have crime watch?

3 yrs ago at coffeeshops. I notice people turn away when the TV broadcast crime watch. Past 2 yrs focus in scam. Not many believe in this. Sad! And Chen Lei who received his new citizen last yr. His ads regarding problems in gambling. I guess the main target are Malaysian Chinese. Does it work? No idea. I notice past 10 yrs, Malaysian Chinese are hook on online gambling. Because they did not spend $ to home towns.

Giving excuse of Spore the most expensive city in the world. Rental fees has gone up. And we know many FWs are given incentive in renting houses.
Old 16-02-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Typical ATB mentality where aggressiveness, loudness, fierceness can work anytime and anywhere...

Unfortunately for her, shes in a country where the "rule of law" prevails and she do not have the support of her sisters, siblings, friends or relatives to back her up...

If they are back in their hometown, the case might have been dismissed by the police, and he'll get bashed up for alleging infidelity...

Oh well, another one bites the dust...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 16-02-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So.. it's ok for us guys to login here. chat about inter racial sex. find FWB, hookups.. but when suspect wife having affair, we should divorce her?

No fair right? What if there's a sammy girl sex forum? what do you think they will chat about? My guess.. Aiya. My hubby.. dick so soft, everyday come home.. No feel.. no more sweet talk. want sex also don't know how to initiate. just say. come let's fuck. KNN think I chicken or what? where got feel like that.. What can I do? Then all kind of advise pour in, then some will chip in. Yeah lor. I wear sexy under wear, he also didn't notice. KNN.. waste my money, and everyone have a good time comparing "Their" hookups?

Women also have their needs. and guys ended here is because we're somehow deprived off some of those needs we wanted.. women also humans they too have needs, and like guys. we cannot find it at home. We look elsewhere right.. both are at fault..

Moreover. in many cases.. chats does not equal actual action. some women I know they way they chat is really as if I am having an affair with her. but we're not. we're just business associates. we talk dirty, but never once went out, our chat can have something like. Hey.. Had a really great time yesterday night, really enjoyed it.. and she can reply like, yeah.. full hard on.. LOL!!!.. hope we can do it again soon.. But these are all just jokes talking about coffee session we had with bunch of acquaintance..
Old 16-02-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rototime View Post
So.. it's ok for us guys to login here. chat about inter racial sex. find FWB, hookups.. but when suspect wife having affair, we should divorce her?

No fair right? What if there's a sammy girl sex forum? what do you think they will chat about? My guess.. Aiya. My hubby.. dick so soft, everyday come home.. No feel.. no more sweet talk. want sex also don't know how to initiate. just say. come let's fuck. KNN think I chicken or what? where got feel like that.. What can I do? Then all kind of advise pour in, then some will chip in. Yeah lor. I wear sexy under wear, he also didn't notice. KNN.. waste my money, and everyone have a good time comparing "Their" hookups?

Women also have their needs. and guys ended here is because we're somehow deprived off some of those needs we wanted.. women also humans they too have needs, and like guys. we cannot find it at home. We look elsewhere right.. both are at fault..

Moreover. in many cases.. chats does not equal actual action. some women I know they way they chat is really as if I am having an affair with her. but we're not. we're just business associates. we talk dirty, but never once went out, our chat can have something like. Hey.. Had a really great time yesterday night, really enjoyed it.. and she can reply like, yeah.. full hard on.. LOL!!!.. hope we can do it again soon.. But these are all just jokes talking about coffee session we had with bunch of acquaintance..
Read your last few lines carefully. Without doing it, you are already saying so much which is misleading. In a marriage, if someone were to do it this way, it will definitely raise suspicions to the other half which marriage is solely based on "Trust".

"Trust" is very fragile by the way, it has no basis to it.

To remain happily married, best for both parties not to play with these words in stupidity that would lead to confusion and despair between both parties.
Old 16-02-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You seem like you know women very well. Is it normal for married women to flirt dirty with male colleagues? Isn’t it strange to flirt hard yet never close the deal?
Old 16-02-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
rototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrototime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not saying it's ok to have conversation which will lead to misunderstanding. But a lot of us here can relate to these kind of conversation and situation.

There are even instances where parties are in each other hotel rooms.. sometime with the guy having only towel wrapped around his waist, but the female colleague was there just to find and grab that piece of document and run out already.. no big deal between friends or colleague.. but yes, it will lead to misunderstanding when other colleague saw it at the wrong moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Read your last few lines carefully. Without doing it, you are already saying so much which is misleading. In a marriage, if someone were to do it this way, it will definitely raise suspicions to the other half which marriage is solely based on "Trust".

"Trust" is very fragile by the way, it has no basis to it.

To remain happily married, best for both parties not to play with these words in stupidity that would lead to confusion and despair between both parties.
Old 16-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
You seem like you know women very well. Is it normal for married women to flirt dirty with male colleagues? Isn’t it strange to flirt hard yet never close the deal?
I think she's a female.
Old 16-02-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not saying it's ok to have conversation which will lead to misunderstanding. But a lot of us here can relate to these kind of conversation and situation.

There are even instances where parties are in each other hotel rooms.. sometime with the guy having only towel wrapped around his waist, but the female colleague was there just to find and grab that piece of document and run out already.. no big deal between friends or colleague.. but yes, it will lead to misunderstanding when other colleague saw it at the wrong moment.
Precisely, try to always minimize gossips whenever possible to remain happily married. All the Best.
Old 16-02-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
I think she's a female.
Bro I read her posts. She does sound like a woman! It’s always exciting to find a woman in a male dominated environment.
Old 16-02-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Women are Humans too & have needs. Their needs are different from men & thus miscommunication happens. As the saying goes - women needs to feel wanted & be loved, not just for the moment but every moment, & men just need a place. It's within our Human genes, descended from our ancient hunter gatherer ancestors when Humankind only lived in caves & jungles.

However, we no longer live in such, but had progressed far beyond that and even to the stars. One thing that remains still is the Power of Love. It either uplifts us to heights, compelling us to achieve far from what we can do or know, or simply consumes us & burn us to the core when we have closed minds.

Ultimately, to divorce or not lays in further communications between partners - discussing & finding solutions to progress, as our ancestors had done to get out of jungles to create civilizations that we know today, than to hide pain/hurts & then resort to violence or legal redress for resolution, which is akin to cutting a part of our own flesh...as each divorcee male or female deep within their heart knows...

To lie, to cheat, etc only harms both partners as trust is lost & a future of trustlessness is unsustainable in a relationship. Words are not enough, it needs action of love & constant communications to rebuild that trust, not overnite but overtime.

All that a U-turn in divorce proceedings needs is for each to remember what brought them together to get married in the 1st place, the sacrifices & promises made by both party, to find a common ground, & rebuild love & trust thru communication.

During courtship, love was easy as each were young & had no baggage of worries-living with parents, blooming career prospects, etc. But once married, the finances pile up - house, car, bills, career, etc, & mostly fall on man to settle. As a Sporean male-nothing is free & have to work hard, & thus with such worries - neglect to wife becomes common & have little time or desire for intimacy a woman needs.

The separation becomes deeper with each passing day, until each seek for intimate needs - men who needs just a place, from colleagues or nightlife operators, & woman from any man who can show or at the least pretend to show concern & care to get into their panties, falling for it with little or no thought of future.

In the end - love is easy, but living together will be difficult. It takes communication & compromises to build a future together. No Human thinks alike, & is reflected on the high echelons of society - no leader thinks alike thus the strife & chaos among nations - our Humankind Civilization, which in order to progress, we need to discuss & find solutions than resort to violence or divorce.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1