The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dev8838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter932 View Post
Thanks bro Ryan for the contact.

Place is easy to access. Very few other customers so still private. Adds on to the kink if have others massaging nearby.

Went in straight away started grabbing my cock and stripped down. Greeted with natural D cups. Immediately my cock stand and she started her magic. Entire edging lasted for an hour. Wanted to cum so many times but she will slow down and let the urge pass. Really intense session.
Hello bro able to share Tina contact pls?? Never tried this type before!!!
Old 24-06-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boiboi71 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Edging massage

Can share contact? Thanks
Old 24-06-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SSclint is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi bro. Able to share contact with me? Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

Entrance 1hr $50, GQ rates apply for special menu,
- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker
Old 24-06-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro

Care to share the contact?

Thanks

Quote:
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker
Old 25-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
juzmio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact. TIA
Old 25-06-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
turbotom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi.
Please share contact TIA
Old 25-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 19
juessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to share contact.
Old 25-06-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Pls share ctc and damage.. thx bro!
Old 25-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev8838 View Post
Hello bro able to share Tina contact pls?? Never tried this type before!!!
In one word - dissapointing!
Got better choices out there.
Wasted. No rtm.
Old 25-06-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Can any bro b kind to share or pm Tina contact.
Thanks very much.
I didn’t give your clone account her ctc so you here to slander her service? Disappointing… Lol

Due to such clone keyword warrior defamation, I will be filtering ctc request to protect the MLs, only be sharing with genuine request.

All can see for yourself, if you give this guy your ctc, 1 day he go crazy, he will write sh!t about your hardworking ML, juz to get his imaginary revenge on you.

No contribution leecher & only pathetic begging ctc in the forum, can go see his posts history… lol

If you don’t get my reply for ctc, you know who to blame.

Last edited by PrivateRyan; 25-06-2022 at 07:50 PM.
Old 25-06-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I didn’t give your clone account her ctc so you here to slander her service? Disappointing… Lol
Almost a dozen chiongster bros was very kind to share.
Sori if u cannot accept the heat from a true fr then get out of the kitchen. 😝 I already restrain by not going into full details. Give u n her a back door still to ‘wan saik’
Old 25-06-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Bros, pls do not pm me to share Tina disappointing fr. Not everyone likes the same meat. Best to discover for yourself.

Last edited by Littlebigbone; 25-06-2022 at 04:52 PM.
Old 25-06-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all

Quote:

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro, please pm contact. Thanks alot in advance.
Old 25-06-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=PrivateRyan;21402508]I didn’t give your clone account her ctc so you here to slander her service? Disappointing… Lol

Due to such clone keyword warrior defamation, I will be filtering ctc request to protect the MLs, only be sharing with genuine request. If you don’t get my reply you know who to blame.[/QUOTE

Don’t anyhow assume n accused others r doing clone acct based on your own pattern of modus operandi of hiding behind keyboard.
The fact is I got a damn shxt service. Using disappointing word is already a special concession to u n her. Don’t keep pushing for me to write the full shxt fr on her service n your fake fr.
Old 25-06-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

Due to such clone keyword warrior defamation, I will be filtering ctc request to protect the MLs, only be sharing with genuine request.

All can see for yourself, if you give this guy your ctc, 1 day he go crazy, he will write sh!t about your hardworking ML, juz to get his imaginary revenge on you.

No contribution leecher & only pathetic begging ctc in the forum, can go see his posts history… lol

If you don’t get my reply for ctc, you know who to blame.
All samsters beware such a faker okt fr who’s earning loads of $ from several mls pretending real experience fr to con samsters. Wait one day to see that bugger in the spf news about immoral earnings n women charter.
For the record I paid the ml unlike u earning from ml hard earned pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies.
Big difference n don’t tok kok!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread