The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
rm1K to tabao the vietbu for ON.

My jiuhu friends paid the bill so I do not know the actual costs but I believe the charges are affordable otherwise how could the locals go there so often. My friends are not the rich type... they are just normal salaried workers.
Hey there PREM8619
Did u heard anything from ur Malaysian bros abt a 木瓜园 style ktv that's hidden in JB industrial area?
Heard that b4 covid period, there's one in JB industrial area where the girls stripped down to nothing and sit with u
BBBJ & FJ also done in the room in full view of everyone
Old 24-06-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83ig View Post
Hey there PREM8619
Did u heard anything from ur Malaysian bros abt a 木瓜园 style ktv that's hidden in JB industrial area?
Heard that b4 covid period, there's one in JB industrial area where the girls stripped down to nothing and sit with u
Are you referring to the one at Skudai Ind Est?
You need someone to guide you to the exact unit..... not easy for walk in as entry is via the back lane.
Old 24-06-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of
Quote:
You need someone to guide you to the exact unit..... not easy for walk in as entry is via the back lane.
Not sure abt the location as I nv being there but was invited at least twice by diff ppl
They said that playability & service of Echo @ joo chiat can't even compare to there
All I koe tat its located at one of light industrial area in JB near to Singapore and the ktv was not easy to find as its not obvious without much signages & ligthings
Old 24-06-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow bro … the way you explain very tempting. Sounds like the early 90s, MACINTA (Malay-CIhinese-Tamil). Where there are games on stage. The girls stripped naked & play game with the customers. Macinta was located along the southern west coast, along Jln Bertingkat Skydai. Maybe some senior knows about the history of Macinta.

If there is such place, will like to visit.
Old 24-06-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Wow bro … the way you explain very tempting. Sounds like the early 90s, MACINTA (Malay-CIhinese-Tamil). Where there are games on stage. The girls stripped naked & play game with the customers. Macinta was located along the southern west coast, along Jln Bertingkat Skydai. Maybe some senior knows about the history of Macinta.

Machinta is so so long ago..... these joints we discussing is more recent only became popular just few years ago. Very discreet and well hidden in off places..... style is similar to the old Crystal Palace days of cheonging.
Old 24-06-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Machinta is so so long ago..... these joints we discussing is more recent only became popular just few years ago.
Yes. If there is joint like Macinta or those recent one as uou said, it will be 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 😂😂😂
Old 24-06-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yoz PREM8619
Do u koe if tis joint is still operational?
Mind to share its location & contacts if u hv?
thks in advance
Old 25-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yoz PREM8619
Do u koe if tis joint is still operational?
Mind to share its location & contacts if u hv?
thks in advance
I believe it is.... I have not gone there since the MCO although my jiuhu friends invited me to tag along a couple of times. Location too far for me as I prefer to cheong in JB vicinity.

I can give you the general location as I remember from my previous visits pre-MCO but you have to find your own contacts when you reach there.
From the Skudai food centre.... go about 150-200m towards the industrial 2-storey shops. Go to the backlane at the rear between the rows of shop units. Most of the rear doors of the shops look the same so you need to look carefully which door is the actual unit. (Clue: there is cctv installed outside nearby the door entrance.)
Whether they let you in or not I will not know as I went with my local jiuhu friends who are familiar visitors known to the operators.
Old 25-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post

Coming into the 90s .... Mechinta is already nearing its last days and a pale shadow of its heydays. Even its shows and hostesses playability is toned down and tame compared to the new LSBs / clubs that were springing up in the 90s.

Mechinta best days were in the 70s & 80s.... its novelty is the shower tubs where customers buy a small bar of soap and "bathe" the naked filipinas seated inside the bathtubs.... really can rubba and korek until your heart's delight. It was also a pioneer that was first to have live "tiger" shows.... sometimes with audience participation as drunken guy goes on stage to join the sex acts.

Then came the crackdown in the late 80s / early 90s and Mechinta was forced to ceased its bathtub novelty and live sex shows. It became a dance club and cabaret after that with boring cabaret shows.
Old 25-06-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Coming into the 90s .... Mechinta is already nearing its last days and a pale shadow of its heydays. Even its shows and hostesses playability is toned down and tame compared to the new LSBs / clubs that were springing up in the 90s.

Mechinta best days were in the 70s & 80s.... its novelty is the shower tubs where customers buy a small bar of soap and "bathe" the naked filipinas seated inside the bathtubs.... really can rubba and korek until your heart's delight. It was also a pioneer that was first to have live "tiger" shows.... sometimes with audience participation as drunken guy goes on stage to join the sex acts.

Then came the crackdown in the late 80s / early 90s and Mechinta was forced to ceased its bathtub novelty and live sex shows. It became a dance club and cabaret after that with boring cabaret shows.
Well written about the history👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Old 30-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I
From the Skudai food centre.... go about 150-200m towards the industrial 2-storey shops. Go to the backlane at the rear between the rows of shop units. Most of the rear doors of the shops look the same so you need to look carefully which door is the actual unit. (Clue: there is cctv installed outside nearby the door entrance.)
I'm not veri familiar with skudai area but is it near sutera mall?
Old 30-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros here know if VIP Spa is still operating?
Old 30-06-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1101 View Post
any bros here know if VIP Spa is still operating?
Yes, open. Got thread on VIP and HV spas.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=876959
Old 02-07-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
laserking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have FR on legend wellness to share? Syt or milfs?
Old 08-09-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Sorry bro. Girl must have thought u easy to tok.
Still went my to my regular thai ML in Austin area. Actual massage table bed with the hole for ur face.

65rm - aroma oil massage
+50rm - roam, suck her tits and pussy including hj.

She added in bbbj for a short while which was a surprise for me. Almost blew it.
Total damage 115rm.
I guess building good rapport with your ML is worth it.
Last week she bbbj me till I cim. She took it all in. All the while fingering her below and removing her top and bra.

Tipped her 70rm in total on top of 65rm massage rate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1