The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 15
illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how i finally fuck my wife's sister

Round 3 and 4

instead of punishing her, seemed like i was letting her to enjoy. so i switched around and told her to put the cock in her mouth and suck it real good. i made her kneel down on the hard wooden floor and suck my cock while i was standing, like a fucking slave servicing the emperor. after like 5 mins, she said her knee hurts and i ignored and put my hands on her head, forcing her to continue to suck, occasionally go deep into her throat.

i supposed her pussy was still god damn wet as she didnt resist. we then switched to 69 and i finger fuck and suck her clit while she cont sucking my cock. i could feel that it was her first time sucking cock as i could feel her teeth sometimes touches my cock.

then i moved to the main event. i told her to lay on bed and i position my cock, getting ready to enter her. she asked me to be gentle as it was her first time. i used my cock to rub her clit before entering her. she screamed ahh ahh ahh when the entire cock went in her (fyi there wasnt any blood. she claimed that she masturbates too much and broke her hymen when she was 20+). so i continue pumping her missionary, doggy, cowgirl almost everything for good 20 mins -- she cummed like 2 times and each time she would scream that she was cumming. my cock was coated with her pussy juice - i could totally feel it and to punish her, i made her suck my cock to clean up those juice.

next i made her squat on my face for me to paint her. then an idea came when i looked at her beautiful asshole..
Old 30-05-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

illusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of lightillusion_6969 is a glorious beacon of light

i got to pause the story awhile until sun when i return! sorry and please be patient --ill continue when i back from overseas. thank u all!!
Old 30-05-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a enjoyable trip TS
Old 30-05-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Givaudan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really good update TS
Old 31-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion_6969 View Post
i got to pause the story awhile until sun when i return! sorry and please be patient --ill continue when i back from overseas. thank u all!!

Nice One. 👍👍 🍌
Up you points for the very sensual story of fucking your SIL.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 31-05-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Time pass so slowly when waiting for an update, esp so at the interesting part....hahaaaaa

Shall wait until Sunday then
Old 31-05-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you had gotten me horny.

It will be heavenly wonders if a man can let 2 women enjoy his 1 only dicky in harmony.

Suddenly cross my mind... to be able to Fuck both the 2 sisters at the same time...

YOUR POST TRIGGER ME TO START RECALLING FOND MEMORIES OF MY PAST FW FUN

Sharing Vid With All Bros Of The Memorable Fun With 2 Fun Loving Pretty FW .... 2 "Sisters" Sucking On The Same 1 Dick.

https://imgur.com/2OzU9mz

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 31-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

A nice Sashimi I supposed Thxs bro
Old 31-05-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BroPebble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to Sunday!
Old 31-05-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
A nice Sashimi I supposed Thxs bro
Seems like it bro
Old 02-06-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I needed a pause too, so hard reading sil, hehe.

Camping here for Sunday's juicy updates please, in the meantime happy holidays.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

thanks for all the support bros!

just got back last night and so the story continues..

so i made her squat on my face and i continued to paint her till her pussy super soaky wet. then i saw her nice asshole very clean and non-dark type. same color as her fair skin. i gave her lick and she asked me not to do that.

i made her position herself like a dog and i continue to paint her.. and i purposely licked all the way from the pussy to her asshole a few times. each time my tongue touched her asshole she will say please dont do that as i think she worried i will be turn off if i tasted her ass juice. i think she was enjoying yet she want to push away lol. damn turned on each time she refuse and i continue to force on her.

after a few minutes of painting, i forced my tongue on her asshole...raping the hole with my tongue. i tongue fucked her asshole and finger her pussy simultaneously and interchangeably.. her asshole got some funny smell but it was ok after awhile. she screamed no no pls stop but at the same time moaning like shes in the heaven. felt really good punishing her this way. shortly after that she moaned so loud n said omg omg i cannot take it anymore... im fucking cumming...

after she cummed, no rest for her. i shoved my cock again into her mouth to suck it good while planning for my next action.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

next i planned to fuck her asshole but was worried her bowel has something. was thinking of using condom but our house doesnt have any condom that time. at the same time i told myself i need to do all i can tonight as this could be my first and last (as u all know some girls can just change their attitude overnight).

so no fuck care i told myself just fuck her asshole tonight even with no condom. so i made her position like a dog again. i gave her pussy my cock from the back till she high first. after like 5 mins fuck, my cock again coated with her slippery pussy juice. then i slowly position my cock outside her asshole. she was like eh eh eh and before she could say the next word, i forced my cock into her asshole. she was screaming pain pain pls dont.. i no fuck care and continue pumping her asshole (gently though) and hoping no shit /smell. while pumping the asshole i used my thumb to finger fuck her pussy. she kept moaning omg omg omg (not sure omg pain, omg why i let him fuck my ass or omg what lol)

after a good pump of 10 mins (thankfully no shit came out), she screamed so loud that she was going to cumm.. i was also fucking turned on and we cummed together. i cummed all in her asshole and pulled out my cock and gave a few poke in her pussy (not sure why i did that but luckily no pregnant). i could see she was super exhausted and we went to bed, hugging each other to sleep..

next morning i woke up she was already not next to me and went to work. i was super worried that my wife find out about this.. and at the same time thinking if i can still fuck SIL that night, the night after and so on until my wife out of quarantine...
Old 05-06-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1918 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Keep it up. Thanks for sharing.

I notice girl don't like to wear bra at home.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS, hope to read more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1