The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Spoke to L16H51 last night, Geylang estimated to reopen next month in July

Hey guys,

Was driving past the Geylang lorongs last night and saw lights & renovation works happening at L16H51. Stopped my car and spoke to the 2 guys who were standing at the porch about what's going on. Here's what I gathered from the 2 men (who said they are not the boss);

- They are in the midst of renovation and are planning to reopen next month
- Pending approval from authorities
- This house will feature Thai girls
- When asked how will the prices be like and whether it will be the same as before, the guy responded with "Petrol prices have also increased" but then followed up with "Either $50 or $60"
- Not all of the other houses will reopen, some will
- No definite date when I asked whether it will be early/mid/end of next month

I thanked them for their answers and drove off.

I hope this is a good sign that Geylang is on track to reopen, but I am also concerned about them saying "Pending approval from authorities". If anyone has OKT contacts or have been in contact with OKTs, do share with us here about how's their reopening progress.

Sharing is caring, hope my little chat with them helps
Old 02-06-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spoke to L16H51 last night, Geylang estimated to reopen next month in July

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
Hey guys,

Was driving past the Geylang lorongs last night and saw lights & renovation works happening at L16H51. Stopped my car and spoke to the 2 guys who were standing at the porch about what's going on. Here's what I gathered from the 2 men (who said they are not the boss);

- When asked how will the prices be like and whether it will be the same as before, the guy responded with "Petrol prices have also increased" but then followed up with "Either $50 or $60"

I hope this is a good sign that Geylang is on track to reopen, but I am also concerned about them saying "Pending approval from authorities". If anyone has OKT contacts or have been in contact with OKTs, do share with us here about how's their reopening progress.

Well, it seems to be a good news. But in this current climate, we can never hope anything until it actually happens. Things are so fluid and what's true today can just abruptly totally change tomorrow.

Who knows in July they will push the "monkeypox pandemic" thing, and then here we go again, all the original plans will be canceled.

I mean, recently I saw a headline saying that:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...e-kung-2713491
Old 02-06-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold

Hope monkey pox don't ruin the day
Old 02-06-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 2
GirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirthyPickle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hey guys,

Plus satu and homat! for Mr Bald headed armchair general for your good deeds, may your sperm fly far far to the edge of galaxy.
Old 03-06-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Covid-19 might mutate to a few variants that are more dangerous. I just read it. Then no reopening of Geylang?
Old 03-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Lukedavies69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I hope you are right, we wait so long... July only 4 weeks wait
Old 03-06-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-ready-2722841

GOV is preparing for BA.4 BA.5 wave
Maybe F with mask on .... sian like no tomorrow
Old 03-06-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...-ready-2722841

GOV is preparing for BA.4 BA.5 wave
Maybe F with mask on .... sian like no tomorrow
Fk with mask on still better than cannot Fk,
But blow with mask on difficult
Old 04-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
rb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
haha ya F with mask on is ok la...better than they ask u F with PPE on and cut a hole in the PPE to do it...lol....
Old 04-06-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
snakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant futuresnakeswlee has a brilliant future

Maybe will need to do art before whack... Then we pay e test kit...
Still good for me
Old 04-06-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
Cut a hole in the mask n mask on BJ
But still looking forward next month
Old 04-06-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really miss WLs from there. Hope it will really resume smoothly, since tourists are already starting to come in here for tours. Geylang are well known to be 'legal' red light district. Male tourists are curious to come in and see, discreetly.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hey guys,

Take this with a pinch of salt
Old 04-06-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

A pail of salt
Old 04-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
A pail of salt

Saw reno at WH & L18, was told by an uncle who walked out from one of the hse that they are opening at the end of the month. Any intel from other bros?

Last edited by nanahoriuchi; 04-06-2022 at 04:27 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1