The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

Hungry already. The delivery girl still have not come back with the side dishes?

hahaha.
Old 28-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

<Continued>

Me:”Ride safe…… Tricia “
We bid goodbye as I watch the her back , the sudden gift of a sexy food delivery lady with the body of a sexy athlete. Fading away in her tight yoga pants towards the lift.

It has been a long time since I “中毒” (get obsessed) by a female. You know, how you start to miss the girl every day and think of them. Grow to miss them every moment.

So I was kind of surprised that can my old
Age (50’s) I still can feel alive.

Over the past 2 weeks I have been ordering food from the app. (I kind of overspent on ordering deliveries)

Hoping that Tricia delivers it to the doorstep

!!Door opens!! **Fat man with a helmet**
*FAIL*

!!Door opens!! **Skinny guy with arms like bamboo
*FAIL*

!!Door opens!! **Uncle with specs
*FAIL*

!!Door opens!! **ah Beng with Tattoo on one leg
*FAIL*

My luck failed me terribly.
I even timed my deliveries at peak timing (she mentioned that those timings are the best).

It’s like Buying lottery, I am not even hitting any prize.

One fine day I am on the verge of giving up…

I remember that it was a Friday evening, when I went home it was drizzling slightly. (I don’t know why I seem to get lucky on rainy days)

They say things happen when you least expect it. And this one is totally true.

Because that day with the cold weather and all.
I genuinely feel like calling a take out. So I ordered some TZE CHAR dishes from a restaurant some distance away.

After a while it started drizzling. Thankfully I ordered before it rained else for sure the prices and time will be higher

<1 hour later>
*DING DONG*

!!Door opens—— my jaw dropped.

Standing at the door was a lady wearing a black mask, that familiar face with and hazel brown eyes.
This time with a high pony tail , black tank top and a navy blue FBT shorts.

Me:”Tricia……..it’s you again !”

Tricia:”OH HI UNCLE !! No wonder this Unit number looks so familiar.”
She said with a happy tone.

I took over the food.

!!SHISHHHHHH!!! The sound of the rain got heavier and heavier on the background

Even the sky is on my side today !!! Muhahahahaha

Me:”Shit…… looks like heavy rain.”

Tricia:”Ya sia …….. damn.”

There was a long pause as we stared down the corridor and watch the rain sunder down the sky.

Me:”Tri…cia .you want to come in to take shelter first ?”

Tricia:”huh….. it’s ok. I am fine !” She rejected politely.

Me:” it’s ok, we are not strangers !!! Besides you also used my toilet before (read previous chapter)” I joked

Tricia:” it’s really ok uncle .”

I pretend not to hear it and open the metal gate.

!!crriiiihhhhhgg!! The door swinged opened.

She stepped into the house as I closed the door behind us.

Has the deer entered the jaws of the tiger ?
Old 28-06-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back Tricia!!!
Old 28-06-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
bobusta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, waiting for more
Old 28-06-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

When she stepped in, it is over….
Old 28-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2025 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
<Continued>

Me:”Ride safe…… Tricia “
We bid goodbye as I watch the her back , the sudden gift of a sexy food delivery lady with the body of a sexy athlete. Fading away in her tight yoga pants towards the lift.

It has been a long time since I “中毒” (get obsessed) by a female. You know, how you start to miss the girl every day and think of them. Grow to miss them every moment.

So I was kind of surprised that can my old
Age (50’s) I still can feel alive.

Over the past 2 weeks I have been ordering food from the app. (I kind of overspent on ordering deliveries)

Hoping that Tricia delivers it to the doorstep

!!Door opens!! **Fat man with a helmet**
*FAIL*

!!Door opens!! **Skinny guy with arms like bamboo
*FAIL*

!!Door opens!! **Uncle with specs
*FAIL*

!!Door opens!! **ah Beng with Tattoo on one leg
*FAIL*

My luck failed me terribly.
I even timed my deliveries at peak timing (she mentioned that those timings are the best).

It’s like Buying lottery, I am not even hitting any prize.

One fine day I am on the verge of giving up…

I remember that it was a Friday evening, when I went home it was drizzling slightly. (I don’t know why I seem to get lucky on rainy days)

They say things happen when you least expect it. And this one is totally true.

Because that day with the cold weather and all.
I genuinely feel like calling a take out. So I ordered some TZE CHAR dishes from a restaurant some distance away.

After a while it started drizzling. Thankfully I ordered before it rained else for sure the prices and time will be higher

<1 hour later>
*DING DONG*

!!Door opens—— my jaw dropped.

Standing at the door was a lady wearing a black mask, that familiar face with and hazel brown eyes.
This time with a high pony tail , black tank top and a navy blue FBT shorts.

Me:”Tricia……..it’s you again !”

Tricia:”OH HI UNCLE !! No wonder this Unit number looks so familiar.”
She said with a happy tone.

I took over the food.

!!SHISHHHHHH!!! The sound of the rain got heavier and heavier on the background

Even the sky is on my side today !!! Muhahahahaha

Me:”Shit…… looks like heavy rain.”

Tricia:”Ya sia …….. damn.”

There was a long pause as we stared down the corridor and watch the rain sunder down the sky.

Me:”Tri…cia .you want to come in to take shelter first ?”

Tricia:”huh….. it’s ok. I am fine !” She rejected politely.

Me:” it’s ok, we are not strangers !!! Besides you also used my toilet before (read previous chapter)” I joked

Tricia:” it’s really ok uncle .”

I pretend not to hear it and open the metal gate.

Your wife caught u with the tuition teacher so no more doink liao need to onz with the food delivery lady?
Old 29-06-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story. Keep going
Old 30-06-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, the deer had entered the tiger's den going to be slaughtered.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 30-06-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
Jamieson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written. Support for more updates!
Old 06-07-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

<Continued>

We sat awkwardly on the sofa of the living room.

I came out of the kitchen with a warm cup of Milo. (they say the way into a girl’s heart is through their stomach).

I decided to test this theory today.

I passed her the warm cup of Milo, as the room got colder due to the gusts of wind pre storm.

Tricia:” uncle huh… no need la pai seh.” She was hesitant to accept the drink.

Me:” don’t worry no poison. Better to warm up your body before you catch a cold.”

!!GULP GULP!! She gulped down the warm cup of drink

We sat on the dining table and started chatting.
Tricia is actually a Single Mum in her late 20s, with a 4 year old boy. The man left her when she was pregnant, she had to raise the kid all by herself.
Tricia used to be an admin officer for an oil and gas company. The pandemic mercilessly took away her job as the company closed down.

Tricia:”Sigh….. now everywhere minimum also need diploma. I don’t even have. Hard find job Sia.”

Tricia: “I also don’t like do delivery one, so tiring. Sometimes when raining days can’t even work. Haiii”

She told her story emotionally as I pressed on the right buttons.

The rain gotten heavier and i could tell her distress at the heavy downpour as she looked out the window several times.

I slowly unwrapped the food I ordered. As i heard her stomach growl a little the fragrant of the food was overwhelming.

Me:”Come we eat together, I ordered too much.”

Tricia:” Uncle is ok! I should go soon.”

Me:”The rain so heavy , you go where ?? Shower outside ?”

Me:” see they even gave 2 pairs of utensils. It’s fated that you have to stay for dinner.”

I passed her the fork and spoon and scooped some food for her.

She gobbled down the warm tze char food. You could tell the hardship that she’s been through. My heart became emphatic towards her. Having to support the family alone. Abandoned by the man who just recklessly pumped his cum into her.

I took out a tissue and wiped the side of her lip. I learnt from those Korean movie scene.

Me:”aiyo, don’t eat so fast. See your lips also have sauce already.”

!!wipe !! Wipe!!

She seem to be taken aback by it. Her beautiful eyes stared into mine. Like a woman voided of love and affection.
Old 06-07-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
<Continued>

We sat awkwardly on the sofa of the living room.

I came out of the kitchen with a warm cup of Milo. (they say the way into a girl’s heart is through their stomach).

I decided to test this theory today.

I passed her the warm cup of Milo, as the room got colder due to the gusts of wind pre storm.

Tricia:” uncle huh… no need la pai seh.” She was hesitant to accept the drink.

Me:” don’t worry no poison. Better to warm up your body before you catch a cold.”

!!GULP GULP!! She gulped down the warm cup of drink

We sat on the dining table and started chatting.
Tricia is actually a Single Mum in her late 20s, with a 4 year old boy. The man left her when she was pregnant, she had to raise the kid all by herself.
Tricia used to be an admin officer for an oil and gas company. The pandemic mercilessly took away her job as the company closed down.

Tricia:”Sigh….. now everywhere minimum also need diploma. I don’t even have. Hard find job Sia.”

Tricia: “I also don’t like do delivery one, so tiring. Sometimes when raining days can’t even work. Haiii”

She told her story emotionally as I pressed on the right buttons.

The rain gotten heavier and i could tell her distress at the heavy downpour as she looked out the window several times.

I slowly unwrapped the food I ordered. As i heard her stomach growl a little the fragrant of the food was overwhelming.

Me:”Come we eat together, I ordered too much.”

Tricia:” Uncle is ok! I should go soon.”

Me:”The rain so heavy , you go where ?? Shower outside ?”

Me:” see they even gave 2 pairs of utensils. It’s fated that you have to stay for dinner.”

I passed her the fork and spoon and scooped some food for her.

She gobbled down the warm tze char food. You could tell the hardship that she’s been through. My heart became emphatic towards her. Having to support the family alone. Abandoned by the man who just recklessly pumped his cum into her.

I took out a tissue and wiped the side of her lip. I learnt from those Korean movie scene.

Me:”aiyo, don’t eat so fast. See your lips also have sauce already.”

!!wipe !! Wipe!!

She seem to be taken aback by it. Her beautiful eyes stared into mine. Like a woman voided of love and affection.
The little sheep got lost and wandered to the tiger hut. Soon, she shall me skin alive or this old tiger. Or wolf in sheep skin?
Old 06-07-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 06-07-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
huyao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story. Looking forward to more updates!
Old 06-07-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

kanna creampie liao make new baby
Old 08-07-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
kanna creampie liao make new baby
Wonderful feelings, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1