The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-06-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tofuman1993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any kind souls here can recommend some good KTVs in BKK and what are the damages like. Newbie here looking for guidance. Thanks.
Old 20-06-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Noob question.. Anyone know where is a good place in bangkok to exchange SGD for THB? Other than the airport of course.. Trying to get best rates
Old 20-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Noob question.. Anyone know where is a good place in bangkok to exchange SGD for THB? Other than the airport of course.. Trying to get best rates

Fyi.. You can use your Paynow to pay thai people via PromptPay. Zero fees. Exchange rates also ok. Go check it out
Old 20-06-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Fyi.. You can use your Paynow to pay thai people via PromptPay. Zero fees. Exchange rates also ok. Go check it out
Wah.. I saw it too late. Already withdraw money and will be looking out for which places to change thb bank notes. Thank you though
Old 20-06-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinV2 View Post
Hi all bro ,

Anyone got lobang in bkk JG recommend ?
Holi dragon vein massage ratchada near huai Kwang
Old 21-06-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
I see, thanks for the info. Did you try their party room or just normal outside? Want to know more about the playability inside room. I heard there are different between in room or not in room, anyone can advise.
Sofa seat outside, never get any room as our side no people sing at all. Outside got live band. Playability depend on the gal u choose.. like singapore ktv.. some can play some cannot..but bikini gal seem more open for playing.
Old 21-06-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Sofa seat outside, never get any room as our side no people sing at all. Outside got live band. Playability depend on the gal u choose.. like singapore ktv.. some can play some cannot..but bikini gal seem more open for playing.
The room is for extra curricular activities, not for singing. Need to pay for the room though.
Old 21-06-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
The room is for extra curricular activities, not for singing. Need to pay for the room though.
If you don mind, what extra curricular activities you mean, me and my friend though is for singing so we never choose the room.. is not very expensive also. The extra activities will incurred extra cost?
Old 21-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gnixer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Will be there during 23-27
Old 21-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thatnoob96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Exchange in BKK now very high. 25.35 at super rich (nearby the famous Big C, opposite central world) the green super rich, not the orange one. Just got my sgd changed today.
Old 21-06-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatnoob96 View Post
Exchange in BKK now very high. 25.35 at super rich (nearby the famous Big C, opposite central world) the green super rich, not the orange one. Just got my sgd changed today.

Thank you. For the last few times I keep changing money at the orange super rich. Now I know. Swee.. Got more bhat to spend 😁
Old 22-06-2022, 10:26 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Thank you. For the last few times I keep changing money at the orange super rich. Now I know. Swee.. Got more bhat to spend 😁
Those super rich at the BTS also offer good rates.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-06-2022, 10:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Holi dragon vein massage ratchada near huai Kwang
Heard of these, havent try it. Not sure how, but i know smile and spring massage offer dragon vein massage too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-06-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went spaceplus lastnight and total damage was 24k for seating tables.
The package includes 2 gold label and 2 picaso. A few mixers and ice.

There are many normal tables other than vip but the layout of spaceplus makes it very intimating to be on normal.

Last night closed 12.45am which has been better than the previous days.
Old 22-06-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Went spaceplus lastnight and total damage was 24k for seating tables.
The package includes 2 gold label and 2 picaso. A few mixers and ice.

There are many normal tables other than vip but the layout of spaceplus makes it very intimating to be on normal.

Last night closed 12.45am which has been better than the previous days.
Wow, thats really high end

I saw the reviews on youtube saying its costly, but didnt expect it to be so much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1