The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
(Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) Drink Drank Drunk (short story)

(The story may or may not be true, and any resemblance is purely coincidental.)

Pontang school to go gf’s friend house as parents went overseas, leaving the daughter (parents already given up on her, due to her behavior and attitude) alone at home. Firend’s bf bought alcohol, which started from simple games, to full blown “party”

Name: Denise (then GF) Mina (GF’s friend) Joanne (GF’s friend who was alone)

Boobs: D cup / B cup / Fake D actual B
My gf had huge double D’s inherited from her mum, and also she is on the plump side. Her friend Mina, is more of a mid-size girl, with droopy B’s, and big areolas. Lastly the lonely friend, is a more athletic girl, wearing pushup/stuffed bra, which gives people the impression that they are D’s but when everything is taken off, they are firm B to C

Body: A bit plump / A bit of meat, with no baby fats / Big boned, athletic
Old 03-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: (Fiction or Non-Fiction You Decide) Drink Drank Drunk (short story)

Prelude - Blowjob

This happened quite a long time ago, in the 90s when ah lians and ah bengs were everywhere. It was one of those days when my then GF wanted to pontang and go to chill at her friend's house. The house was empty as the parents went on an overseas trip leaving her alone. It was quite typical, as the parents had half given up on their daughter.

Mina, being an IJ girl, was quite famous during that time for being a plk (porlokkuey), always changing bfs, especially the boys from the opposite road, sharing her around. The friend Joanne on the other hand was less famous, but gossip among the girls to keep their bfs away from her seem to reach all the guy's ears. She seems to have a liking for guys who are attached, flirting when their gfs turn their backs, always trying to join in gatherings of couples. Denise on the other hand was less famous in school, but studying in all-girls schools, and always mixing with such friends made her as slutty as the two of them.

It was early in the morning, as I climbed back the window into my room, as I change to outside clothes to meet my gf (I was still in secondary school and need to act like I was going to school that day). She was wearing her IJ pinafore, with the skirt folded up way above the knee. We met one bus top away from her house, as her mum would always look out the window to make sure she gets on the bus.

It was like a routine when we meet that we will quickly go to the top floor of the block staircase. This was an older hdb block, where there are lesser youngsters going to school, but it was still quite open. The quick blowjob was especially exciting, as you can hear the lifts going up and down as and when with kids on the way to school. Pulling down my shorts, she squatted with her thighs wide open, taking my cock in her mouth as my hand grabbed her ponytail, pushing her head up and down while my cock pushes down to her throat making her gag. She sucks my cock, while using her tongue to lick the shaft, as and when sucking on the head of the penis, with both her hands on my thigh pushing me away, when I grab her ponytail and push cock deeper into her mouth. With one hand stroking my cock while she sucks, the other hand was using her fingers to finger her dripping wet vagina.

She was quite the exhibitionist, always wanting the thrill of getting caught, especially when at home where her older gay brother will spy on us in the middle of the night fucking (I stayed over quite often during school holidays, as her mum felt that I was a good boy), catching him a few times masturbating outside her door, staring at me naked when I go to the toilet. It felt weird the first few times, but it was especially thrilling fucking my gf with someone “secretly” watching, though slightly weird as for an older brother to watch a guy fucking his sister.

“Arggghhh… I going cum…” releasing her ponytail and grabbing her head as I thrust my cock further into her mouth, as she gags with her saliva dripping out from the side of her mouth.

“F.u….ckkk….y…o…u” she tried to shout out, as my hot sperm, started to ejaculate into her mouth and I started to jerk due to the euphoric sensation of me cumming. Pulling out my cock, she tried to hit my balls in retaliation to me forcing her to take my whole load (she normally will finish with a hand job, and make me cum on the floor when we are in the public), making me almost falling backwards down the stairs. We quickly cleaned up as we made our way to Mina’s house.

Last edited by marcussia; 03-08-2022 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-08-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Drunk (GFs)

We had a hard time looking for the place, especially during that age, there were no smartphones to direct us where to go, and everything was manual by looking at blocks. Eventually, after searching for some time, we found the house and started to call Mina to open the door. Instead, Joanne picked up.

“She busy now, giggles… They “sio gan” in the room giggles…” she said with her red cheeks as she opened the HDB door. She looked at me, as her breast brushed past my arms as we walked past, with my hand “accidentally” touching the side of her pinafore, before “accidentally” squeezing one of the buttcheeks, which she retaliate with an “accidental” grab on the bulge of my shorts. This was a normal exchange between us, though we never had a chance to proceed further, we like to tease each other with the occasional touch, especially when Denise was not looking.

“Ah… ah… ah… harder… harder… Fuck me harder…” can be softly heard coming from the room. With the door slightly open, we can see from the shadows, a figure of a skinny man, fucking another figure doggy style. But it’s not surprising, knowing the stories of how open she is Denise, but I was still quite impressed by how shameless they were, especially so making me quite aroused. Joanne on the other hand was just staring into the room, with her knees on the sofa, her butt facing us, as she stared like a small kid engrossed in the show that is happening. I took a few glances at her dress which was also folded up quite high, but there were FBT shorts underneath it. The bulge on my shorts was becoming obvious, as the moaning of Mina and her bf, becomes louder, I moved Denise's hand to my bulge giving her a cheeky look. She twisted her fingers, and shot me an annoyed look, with her eyes going back and forth between me and Joanne’s dress.

“Cumming leowwww!!!!” “Do…n…’t… shooo…t…insi…de….!!! On the back on the back, on the back!!!” which could be heard clearly from the living room.

It took them another 30 minutes to clean up before the guy walked out with only his army shorts on. He threw me a smile, like showing off his achievement. I smiled back, with thumbs up, while I hold Denise by the shoulder, with my hand playing with her nametag. Mina walked out subsequently, wearing the BF’s army admin tee, with PT shorts, her nipples can be seen clearly protruding out on the admin tee. She sat between her bf and Joanne, which by the time was already holding a packet drinks that she has gotten from the fridge (Mina went to bathe in the parent’s room while the bf went to the kitchen. Joanne went to the kitchen not long after Mina bf walked in, and quickly came out with her cheeks blushing. Not entirely sure what happened, but it was too short for anything fun to happen.)

Last edited by marcussia; 03-08-2022 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
cannotho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st camper
Old 03-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

We started to chit chat, watching tv, eventually, Mina bf suggested having some alcoholic drinks from downstairs 7-11. He offered to buy it for us, as none of us are old enough to get it, choosing from hooch, e33, Carlsberg, etc, he bought all sorts of alcoholic beverages up. Finding it a bit boring to just drink, we started to play truth or dare, cards (uno… LOL), while doing stupid punishments, to the point when everyone is starting to get high from the different alcoholic mixture, which started to get more heated up. I still remember, one of the dares was for Denise to put her hand into my shorts to give me a few tugs, or Mina bf that put his head under the admin tee to suck on her breast. Joanne on the other hand was not allowed to join in, with Denise and Mina both keep on disturbing her, how she is missing out on not having a bf.

Joanne, oh Joanne, she was not a good drinker. She was sitting at the side, with her pinafore off, wearing only her IJ shirt, with her FBT shorts on the small sofa. As the games and drinks continued, her face got redder and redder, and the way she sits was getting bolder. With both legs crossed on the sofa, the inner lining of the FBT can be seen clearly. She was eventually knocked out when the alcoholic kick came, lying on the small sofa.

Mina’s bf started first, putting his hand underneath Mina’s admin tee, caressing her breast, while he started kissing from the lips to the neck, sucking on the skin to make “strawberries” on the neck. All this while throwing me glances, like asking me to do the same. It was very arousing, as I pulled down the pinafore straps, while my other hand was starting to move under her skirt grabbing her thighs. Denise was very drunk by now, with lesser and lesser inhibition (she likes the feeling of being watched, but not so obvious in front of her friends), she started to spread her legs wide, as my fingers moved her panties away, rubbing on her clitoris, before slipping into her dripping wet vagina, as I played at the out layer, rubbing and occasionally fingering her.

Not wanting to lose, Mina's bf pulled her admin tee up, showing her droopy B-cup breast, with long nipples protruding out, while she was half passed out, she hugged her bf’s head as he fondle and suck on her nipples. With one hand fondling her breast, his other moved slowly from her stomach, slowly downwards into her FBT shorts, as it moves like a snake playing under a cloth, squishing sounds can be heard as he started to finger fuck her too.

Denise on the other hand was still a bit awake, but watching her friend being finger fucked by the bf, her vagina started to get wetter and wetter, till it started to drip on the floor. I quickly pulled down her panties, as her thighs spread wider. She lifted her legs up, placing her feet on the sofa, spreading them wide, with her vagina now in full view facing Mina and her bf. I pulled off her pinafore, with just her IJ shirt, naked waist down. She started moaning, as my fingers slip in, and started to finger fuck her. I took one of the e33 which was nearest to me and started to drink, forcing some into her mouth to mouth as we exchange passionate kisses. Her hands grabbed my face closer as we kissed, while the other was pulling my shorts off, stroking my cock as it got erected. Grabbing the bottle, she started to suck on the bottle, all this while staring at me, while the bottle moves in and out of her mouth, while twirling her tongue on it.

Last edited by marcussia; 03-08-2022 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mina on the other hand was knocked out totally, with her hands limped at the side, her bf pulled off her admin tee, before grabbing her pt shorts and pulling them off. With nothing on anymore, he pushed both her legs in a bent position on the sofa, he placed both arms under her knees, and he adjusted his cock on her vagina before pushing it in. All this while Mina was still totally knocked out with no response, he started thrusting fast, and furious, as his cock, rams into her causing loud swishing sounds as the cock gets lubricated by her juices.

Watching them fucking so hard, I couldn’t take it anymore, as I took off my shorts, and pinned Denise on the sofa, grabbing her legs, and placing them on my body, I bent her body down into the sofa (she was quite flexible, as she does sports in her school) and pushed my cock into her dripping wet vagina. It was so exciting, as my cock rams into her vagina with loud slapping noise with our skin banging each other with every thrust. I grabbed her breast with one hand while playing with her nipples, and the other holding on to her neck, slightly choking her, as my waist moves fast, with my cock fucking her.

“Fuck me harder baby!!! FUCK ME!!!” as she shouted, making Mina bf look back at us, throwing me a grin! I smiled back, as my lower waist moved faster, feeling Denise's vagina getting wetter and her tightening up, holding my cock tighter as I fuck her harder with every shout. The excitement of fucking her with another couple having sex just stone's throw away was making my cock hard like a steel rod. Fucking her hard and fast, I could feel her tightening and her body twitching as she cum, I could feel my body in sync with her, as I quickly pulled my cock out, with one leg on the sofa, I pushed my cock on her face before shooting my sperm all over it.

As though it was some weird sync, Mina’s bf also started to cum on Mina’s body, shooting all over Mina body dripping down from her breast to her stomach, before rubbing the leftovers on her vagina. Denise fell back on the sofa, with the last of her energy used up, especially with the alcohol kicking in, she was also knocked out like Mina. I stood up, looking around for tissue to help her clean up. That was when I turn to Mina’s bf direction…

Last edited by marcussia; 03-08-2022 at 05:10 PM.
Old 03-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MAKOTA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent start bro, please continue!
Old 03-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 03-08-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

More juicy updates please!
Old 03-08-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

IJ school with a boys' school across the road... In the east?

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 03-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
IJ school with a boys' school across the road... In the east?
clever
Old 03-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Drunk (Friend)

“Psst…” as I looked back at the sound. Mina bf was throwing me a wink, as I saw him un-buttoning Joanne’s IJ shirt. Joanne who was the first to knock out was semi-conscious, but her body was still a bit limp from all the alcohol. She was sitting with her legs wide open, with a half-drunk bottle of alcohol on the floor, and another hand was at the opening of the FBT shorts, with the inner lining pushed slightly to the side showing a bit of her sparse pubic hair. She was rubbing herself all this while, acting like she was knocked out, while spying on us fucking her friends. White sticky discharge can be seen on her fingers, as she continued rubbing while staring at Mina’s bf undressing her, as she gave out a slight giggle, and by the time my brain finished processing what was happening, Mina’s bf has already finished un-buttoning Joanne’s shirt, which revealed her lacy beige colored push up bra. Though it was a push-up, there was this pump thingy built into the bra or something, making the breast seems like it’s bigger than it is. From B it pushes the breast to around a C-D cup, similar in size to Denise.

I turned to look at Denise, shaking her slightly to see if she was awake, but with no response. I walked over, to Mina’s bf, which had a smirk on his face, while he removes her shirt, and started on the bra. Joanne on the other hand was still smiling like a fool, while grabbing Mina’s bf cock in her hands, stroking it, making it harder. While I move over and grab her hands from her FBT shorts and started to make her stroke my soft cock. As Mina’s bf removed the bra, I pulled down Joanne’s FBT shorts, but surprisingly she removed her hands from Mina’s bf cock and tried to resist a bit by pulling it back up. Pushing away her hand, I pulled down hard, with the FBT roughly being pulled down to her thighs, revealing an almost hairless nether region, with a small beautiful shape vagina. All this while, her hand was still stroking my cock, which has gotten erected again.

Joanne looked at me, with some confusion, but it was short-lived, as Mina’s bf grabs her head and turned it towards him, before holding her cheeks to force his cock into her mouth. Joanne started to choke at first, but after the first few thrust, she started to grab his cock, stroking and sucking it. While her hand strokes my cock in the same motion as her head bobs up and down sucking Mina’s bf. Fondling her breasts, my other hand continue to remove her FBT shorts, though, with some small resistance, I was able to completely remove it, as my hands move to rub her clitoris, I could feel her vagina wet and sticky from her masturbating when we were fucking our gfs.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mina’s bf was enjoying him getting his cock sucked by Joanne, while she strokes his cock, licking his shaft like a pro. While I kneel down and put my head between Joanne’s thighs, putting my lips on her vagina, I started to suck on her clitoris, while using my tongue to lick it. I could feel the white sticky juices on my tongue, as I pushed one finger into her vagina while licking her clitoris with my tongue painting it up and down. With my fingers inside of her, I felt for the spot and started to stimulate it as I finger fuck her. As her thighs started to convulse, I could feel her vagina tightens around both my fingers as it moves in and out of her, with a small spray of warm liquid which started to squirt on my face.

Pushing her legs up, and holding them between my arms, I couldn’t take it anymore and started rubbing my cock on her clitoris, which made her jerk even more trying to spit the cock in her mouth and turn her head towards me. But Mina’s bf just holds her head firmly, while he thrust his cock more deeply in and out of her mouth making her gag, while he looked at me with a “Go ahead” head tilt. I pushed my cock into her vagina and started to move my waist slowly back and forth while my cock moves in and out of her. Joanne at this point was grabbing onto the cushion which was on the sofa, with her nails deep into the cushion. Her mouth was being fucked by Mina’s bf, and her vagina was being fucked by me, the smell of all the different juices was permeating the air, as her saliva started dripping from her mouth, and her vagina juices were slowly dripping from my cock coming in and out of her.

“Let’s change…” Mina’s bf pulled his cock out of Joanne’s mouth, while I was still enjoying fucking her. Joanne was still trying to catch some breaths, while we turned her around, kneeling on the sofa with her top upper body on the armrest, she was positioned in a doggy style position. I grab her head, with her eyes looking at me with tears (Mina’s bf was throat fucking her, which made her gag a lot), saliva was covering all over her face, but she still opened her mouth, when I push my cock on her lips as started to suck it. I pushed it in and out of her mouth which was already filled with saliva from sucking Mina’s bf, grabbing her hair with one hand as I started to move her head to and fro with my cock in her.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

“Araghgdhsgdh…” as my cock started to move in and out of the mouth, and Minas’s bf started to thrust his cock into her vagina while slapping on her buttocks, she made a more incomprehensible sound with my cock in her throat. I could see Mina’s bf moving very fast, thrusting his cock very roughly into Joanne like she was some whore to be punished. I could feel her body shake with every push of the cock in her, as her throat makes noises while my cock fucks it. Mina’s bf started to spit on her anus, and Joanne reflectively twisted her arm to try to stop what he was trying going to do. With me fucking her mouth, suddenly grabbing her head, I pushed my cock into her throat, making her gag. Mina’s bf also started to move faster, with his cock ramming hard and fast into her vagina, loud slapping noise of the skin can be heard. With her skewered between our cocks, Joanne stopped resisting as Mina’s bf started to rub her anus with his saliva-lubricated thumb.

She started to squirm a bit, but with the arm being grabbed by Mina’s bf, and the other being held down by me, she was not able to resist, the both of us. Like a porn scene, her mouth was getting fucked my cock, and her vagina was getting fucked by Mina’s bf. I could feel the warm wet sensation of my cock moving in and out, with her tongue licking the shaft, and the saliva sliding down on my balls.

It was getting difficult to last, as I just cum with Denise, and it seeped a lot of energy from me, but Mina’s bf seems to have huge stamina. He looked at me and started to grin, as he made a hand movement to switch positions again, which made me pull my cock out from Joanne’s mouth. But instead, he pulled Joanne up from the sofa, and sat down, before pulling her towards him, using his thighs he spread her legs apart. He adjusted himself, with his cock below her vagina, he rub a few times on the wet vagina before pulling her down to fuck her. All this while, a confused look of Joanne was just following how Mina’s bf positioned her, she gasp a bit when the cock re-entered her. Mina’s bf pulled her legs up into a squatting position on the sofa, as he suck on her sweaty breast. Standing there confused, I looked at Joanne’s back, perspiration trickles down it, all the way to her buttocks, as Mina’s bf cock moves up and down into her.
Old 03-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
clever
Not many boys schools opposite IJ schools so not hard to guess.

Especially when you walk across the bridge daily for four years.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1