The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Ya...i was wondering too. Why so quiet here. But i heard Msians cheong there like no morrow. Dont know true or not. Hehehe...
if you think true then why not make. trip verify yourselves...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-11-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so obvious that was intentional...so that when those arrived no choice but pay whatever price...did you realized not many forum and only a few came out to write but vaguely written...somehow suspicious...

safer to go Batam for now...even my regular Balai okt hv not re-started...
I posted last week on Balai situation from info gathered from my sources.... guess the info was spot on.
Old 24-11-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if you think true then why not make. trip verify yourselves...
If its 5 years ago, i would have make a trip to TBK. If disappointed i can divert to batam via TBK. Now...age catching up leow and $100 is not cheap. Ouch..
Old 27-11-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

yOZ aLL,

Been some time since Covid.. have not went in.

Decided to re-explore with my Driver 'K%%A'

just wondering if anyone wants to join. I believe most process should still be same.

12 Dec to 14 Dec

Note: First timers are welcome as well~

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 28-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That’s a weekday bro… not going on weekend instead?
Old 04-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

No FR in this forum , maybe will visit next year.
Old 05-12-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
opssat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last month on a friday, went with 2 of my older friends, took the ferry there around afternoon. Our usual driver outsource another driver to us and brought us to the villas straight but not alot to choose from. (He had a bigger group coming lol but it is okay. The driver quite friendly also) Picked one based on feel, damage is 1.5m. After that we went to eat Bak Kut Teh and went back to hotel paradise.

I can't remember it is from which villa but was quite disappointed with the girl i picked since there is not much GFE from her. Once she arrived, she just went to bathe alone and just watch TV. Tried to talk to her but she only answer me a few words and continue watch TV.

My friends said i am too used to JB de girl services but i don't know, maybe. Haha.. I did go to balai a few times before covid but i didn't remember it was this bad, maybe i just picked the girl with no chemistry. Anyways, had sex once before going for dinner (Tze Cha).

We had some chat during dinner and she opened up abit. After going back room, she ask me if i want gua sha because i said i am heaty during dinner. I agreed and she helped me with that and after that we had sex again and we slept till morning. The club beside the hotel was quite noisy throughout the night so couldn't get enough sleep. Too lazy to wake up to have sex and she left around 6.30am if i remember correctly.

Second day which is a saturday we went very early around 8+, it was raining heavily and there are also not much girl to choose from, alot of them are either booked or haven't come back which we thought we will get better ones if we go earlier which thought wrong. I didn't choose any girl on second day and just went to dig ear and wash face at the 1st floor in hotel paradise and also eat more bak kut teh.

Third day back SG in the afternoon.

Maybe some brothers/seniors here can teach me what to do if the girl is like this? I feel bad if the sex feel forced which i had to lol i can't speak their language so it is abit hard to communicate and had to use google translate.
Old 06-12-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If its that how you feel.
Then perhaps can just give her taxi money and ask her go back
Old 06-12-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
If its that how you feel.
Then perhaps can just give her taxi money and ask her go back
Thanks for the tips. I might just do that next time and maybe ask for a change if possible.
Old 06-12-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by opssat View Post
Last month on a friday, went with 2 of my older friends, took the ferry there around afternoon. Our usual driver outsource another driver to us and brought us to the villas straight but not alot to choose from. (He had a bigger group coming lol but it is okay. The driver quite friendly also) Picked one based on feel, damage is 1.5m. After that we went to eat Bak Kut Teh and went back to hotel paradise.

I can't remember it is from which villa but was quite disappointed with the girl i picked since there is not much GFE from her. Once she arrived, she just went to bathe alone and just watch TV. Tried to talk to her but she only answer me a few words and continue watch TV.

My friends said i am too used to JB de girl services but i don't know, maybe. Haha.. I did go to balai a few times before covid but i didn't remember it was this bad, maybe i just picked the girl with no chemistry. Anyways, had sex once before going for dinner (Tze Cha).

We had some chat during dinner and she opened up abit. After going back room, she ask me if i want gua sha because i said i am heaty during dinner. I agreed and she helped me with that and after that we had sex again and we slept till morning. The club beside the hotel was quite noisy throughout the night so couldn't get enough sleep. Too lazy to wake up to have sex and she left around 6.30am if i remember correctly.

Second day which is a saturday we went very early around 8+, it was raining heavily and there are also not much girl to choose from, alot of them are either booked or haven't come back which we thought we will get better ones if we go earlier which thought wrong. I didn't choose any girl on second day and just went to dig ear and wash face at the 1st floor in hotel paradise and also eat more bak kut teh.

Third day back SG in the afternoon.

Maybe some brothers/seniors here can teach me what to do if the girl is like this? I feel bad if the sex feel forced which i had to lol i can't speak their language so it is abit hard to communicate and had to use google translate.
6 pt for you, Finally got FR to read in Balai thread. It is common. All depend on luck sometime the girl smile at you during selection but back in hotel is a different person. Some girl just rush you to give you once shot then say she is code red and ask for taxi money to go back. aleast she stay with you thru till next day(did not cause you any problem) although no much chemistry . like other senior say , speak their language is the key. some of my friend just giveup on LT and just go for ST. Save money and our mood also. Just don't expect much from them you will feel better. What is the price of Paradise per night?
Old 06-12-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
6 pt for you, Finally got FR to read in Balai thread. It is common. All depend on luck sometime the girl smile at you during selection but back in hotel is a different person. Some girl just rush you to give you once shot then say she is code red and ask for taxi money to go back. aleast she stay with you thru till next day(did not cause you any problem) although no much chemistry . like other senior say , speak their language is the key. some of my friend just giveup on LT and just go for ST. Save money and our mood also. Just don't expect much from them you will feel better. What is the price of Paradise per night?
Thank you for the pts and tips, glad to share! Very true, she did not cause me any trouble mentioned by other seniors here. Oh, we can book them for ST? I didn't know that, we always go there and book them for overnight.

I can't remember how much per night it was but asked my friends and they say it was around 50 SGD per night, can't remember exact. Cheaper than Hotel Maxi, they say.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!

Hi SBF Brothers, I very long no log in to here already. My telco service provider (SH) block me. I am heading to Balai on 21 Dec. Hope can see some of the brother here. Thank you.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inboxoutbox View Post
Hi SBF Brothers, I very long no log in to here already. My telco service provider (SH) block me. I am heading to Balai on 21 Dec. Hope can see some of the brother here. Thank you.
Pls post some FR here when you are back. Let people know the situation at Balai.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by opssat View Post
Thank you for the pts and tips, glad to share! Very true, she did not cause me any trouble mentioned by other seniors here. Oh, we can book them for ST? I didn't know that, we always go there and book them for overnight.

I can't remember how much per night it was but asked my friends and they say it was around 50 SGD per night, can't remember exact. Cheaper than Hotel Maxi, they say.
I think you can nego with the OKT or ask your driver if you have one.
Old 11-12-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute

Yoz all,

(Re-sent) extending invitation.

Been some time since Covid.. have not went in.

Decided to re-explore with my Driver 'K%%A'

just wondering if anyone wants to join. I believe most process should still be same.

12 Dec to 14 Dec

Note: First timers are welcome as well~

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1