The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 2
rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Sometimes get lucky and selected right horny gal...well done...

Only problem is so late at night by time arrived will be around 1-2am...must be good young energy to handle all these late nights...

Paying 5mil overnight will be a pain too...
How long is the overnight now btw bro? Painful indeed... but oh now I'm back in sillypore and miss the beautiful Viets.....
Old 27-11-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckmatthias View Post
How long is the overnight now btw bro? Painful indeed... but oh now I'm back in sillypore and miss the beautiful Viets.....
From my past experience

will be 11pm to 6am officially but if gal still have clients not settled bill then will be waiting around 1am or later before gal arrive...

some gals will try to leave around 4am...or if you kick her out becos of various reasons...

if gals likes her man and comfy then will be when she arrived and leave till noon...

if gal really like you then she may stay and call sick leave...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 27-11-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

rckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrckmatthias deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
From my past experience

will be 11pm to 6am officially but if gal still have clients not settled bill then will be waiting around 1am or later before gal arrive...

some gals will try to leave around 4am...or if you kick her out becos of various reasons...

if gals likes her man and comfy then will be when she arrived and leave till noon...

if gal really like you then she may stay and call sick leave...
Indeed the sifu.. so many different past experiencesSs haha thanks for sharing!
Old 27-11-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Linh Cherry is on a Main road Thai Van Lung.
To the left is White Hotel (facing Sky Gem Sora Hotel)
Beside White Hotel there is an entrance (8A Thai Van Lung) to walk in to the small lanes of little Tokyo.

Just go in through that entrance, walk all the way straight in that small street, and you should see Cherry on one of the corners to the right of that small street
from this entrance you can already spot a few girls in ao dai right at the end in front. that is cherry. anyway, both are the same joints. u go linh cherry, the manager will fall in the girls from around. linh cherry infra is newer too.
Old 27-11-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros, 1st time going to HCM in December, any good recommendations?
I googled and it seems like there is 2 Linh Cherry, which one is the foreigner friendly one?
Old 27-11-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboygirl View Post
Hi Bros, 1st time going to HCM in December, any good recommendations?
I googled and it seems like there is 2 Linh Cherry, which one is the foreigner friendly one?
1 Linh Cherry
1 Cherry

Both in Little Tokyo (Thai Van Lung) located near one another (1min walk)
I think Both foreigner friendly, since I am foreigner hehe? I see all races there actually!
Old 27-11-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
1 Linh Cherry
1 Cherry

Both in Little Tokyo (Thai Van Lung) located near one another (1min walk)
I think Both foreigner friendly, since I am foreigner hehe? I see all races there actually!
Hey Bro, thanks for reply, since I 1st time, any newbie guide? Thanks in advance!
Old 27-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey Bro, thanks for reply, since I 1st time, any newbie guide? Thanks in advance!
I also went as newbie but here's what I learnt

Both are the same owner I believe, and quality of girls just as good both places
Linh has jacuzzi tub, bigger rooms (but if u don't care just go to Cherry)
Both Rooms are clean -- it's like a hotel got people cleaning up and changing towels after every round (the buildings actually are exactly like the thousands of small hotels in hcmc just repurposed for xxx)

Price is 500k vnd room fee for 60min; I think 600k for 90min?? I never try 90min can't remember. And if too busy they won't let u take 90min
U walk in and the mamasan will ask the girls siam and let u sit sofa, come show u menu and ask u pay the room fee first
Then the girls come and parade and u choose who u like; or if from outside if u spot one u like alr make sure u chope her first lor dun shy and pull her sit with u when paying mamasan.

If not busy girl will lead u straight to room (walk stairs or take lift since like small hotel right)
If busy u may be led to a waiting area with other guys and your girl will sit and wait for u. Can give u beer or mineral water. be prepared for some smoke smell since other dudes may smoke.

In roomgirl will ask u strip and shower together with for u / she will be naked
Go bed do massage (expect it to be piano)

After a short while, Then will turn u around and GQ.. I only took all in and the going rate for fs is 2m vnd.

For other I dunno; u can try nego but I understand the 2m vnd rate quite standard. (I never nego and all times it was 2m. Got one time we didn't discuss money and after I end I ask how much she said oh I thought u knew 2m baby?)

But the rate is usually discussed in room with the girl, not when u pay mamasan at reception.

U can take two girls also if u want. again just discuss the rates with them in room.

Once done, shower and leave a happy man lol.

Bring enough cash. Credit card got extra 5-6% charge.

Why don't u just try both Linh and Cherry, and aim to do all the girls lol.

We await your FR haa
Old 27-11-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the details bro, can't wait to try. Usually 60 mins is standard 1shot or 2 shots?
Standard 1 bro..
Old 27-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Standard 1 bro..
Ah I see, are there 2S packages?? Usually from your experience when is good time to visit with less people?
Old 27-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah I see, are there 2S packages?? Usually from your experience when is good time to visit with less people?
Not sure about 2s .. maybe other bros can advise

I think weekdays and maybe sat also ok. I went Sunday afternoon like 4pm it was busy. waited like 20min though not an issue for me. Girl said maybe foreigners come in from other parts of VN working nearby hcmc need to have their final rounds before leaving for work on Monday. Maybe she talking kok I also donno.

But wait 20min also ok I guess , especially if they offer u a beer. can see the other chio girls though they'd be sitting with other men.
Old 27-11-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure about 2s .. maybe other bros can advise

I think weekdays and maybe sat also ok. I went Sunday afternoon like 4pm it was busy. waited like 20min though not an issue for me. Girl said maybe foreigners come in from other parts of VN working nearby hcmc need to have their final rounds before leaving for work on Monday. Maybe she talking kok I also donno.

But wait 20min also ok I guess , especially if they offer u a beer. can see the other chio girls though they'd be sitting with other men.
I see bro, thanks a lot man!
Old 28-11-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aupong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Intercontinental Saigon is....am currently staying there.....
Bro were you at the Intercontinental Residences or the hotel? They sit right next to each other. The former is girl-friendly but the hotel is not...

Planning to re-visit HCM next month now that I can leave HK easily.
Old 28-11-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aupong View Post
Bro were you at the Intercontinental Residences or the hotel? They sit right next to each other. The former is girl-friendly but the hotel is not...

Planning to re-visit HCM next month now that I can leave HK easily.
I was staying at Intercontinental Hotel for a week. Went back several nights after midnite, walked in with gal and not stopped.....
Old 28-11-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aupong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
I was staying at Intercontinental Hotel for a week. Went back several nights after midnite, walked in with gal and not stopped.....
Many thanks bro that's excellent intel. for the past 5-8 years I have always stayed at the much pricier Residence as they were really GF at all times..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1