The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
2010, GeylangKia69

Old 25-11-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva7 View Post
After Geylang has resumed normality, I proceed to revisit my favourite house pre-covid. The quality in this house is there.

Girl: 388
Look: 8.5/10 - The hot OL in your office that you wished to have an affair with
Body: 9/10 - Very womanly body. She easily can wear those contour OL outfit and you cannot stop beoing her panty line in the office the whole day.
Boob: 8/10 - Enhanced but soft C. I like the light brown nipple. Cannot stop sucking on those.
French: n/a
BJ: 5/10 Capped BJ for me
FJ: 7/10 I took the initiative. Her body was too hot for me and I can't within fondling her boobs and nipples throughout. I admit I came too fast upon my return after covid.
GFE: 9/10 GFE is there. I would RTF just for the body alone

G588
Look: 6.5/10 - GND look, nothing special stands out
Body: 7/10 - Not slim but not fat too.
Boob: 8/10 - All natural boob with no sagging. If you like xmm boob, this is for you.
French: 7/10 yes
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: I took the initiative. No restriction on how you like to play with her body. Accommodating to different positions.
GFE: 5/10 Maybe she is tired as I went quite late. Nothing to shout about.

G288
(I may have found out the reason why she is often mentioned in this thread)
Look: 8/10 - Got the tiktok xmm vibe. Imagine banging those chicks from tik tok.
Body: 10/10 - This is the real highlight. No fats on her slim sexy xmm bod. Can fight with vpremium quality
Boob: 10/10 All natural boob here. Very well shaped. The nipples are light brown and close to pink. I am a sucker for perfect boobs. This pair is perfect for me.
French: n/a
BJ: 9/10 capped BJ but very sensual
FJ: 10/10 Any position is fine. I managed to control and last the entire session non-stop. She can definitely take pounding
GFE 10/10 Can easily kana gong tao. Definitely RTF but I hope I don't have to wait long after posting this review
For $60 to have this quality xmm body, it's definitely a bargain!

Overall this still my favourite house.
Personally G288 is my favourite in this house. But G288 is loose but 188 is very tight. Still miss 188 and hope she will be back in action

The other 2 I will take if they sit on the bench > 188 and 388

Next visit, I will take if I see 555 and 688, I like their look but some bro already warn their service likely so so depends on this mood
Old 25-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
jb5947 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

G288 will treat you better, if you can buy her a Gucci bag.
Old 25-11-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

What time do they open? 10AM or 12PM or later?
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 25-11-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

188 really dio makan until sho jialat?

leave soooo long
Old 25-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
What time do they open? 10AM or 12PM or later?
11.30am open
Old 25-11-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
188 really dio makan until sho jialat?

leave soooo long
I saw her went out buy star bucks and she wearing so cute and chio
Old 26-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 18
reinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreinat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg21 View Post
I saw her went out buy star bucks and she wearing so cute and chio
Was she in black T shirt? If yes, she damn pretty.
Old 26-11-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinat View Post
Was she in black T shirt? If yes, she damn pretty.
Ya man
Black Kenzo tee
Old 27-11-2022, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

G288

Looks: 7/10 The Uni gal U see in Bangkok street that you lust
Figure: 7.5/10 Slim, rock hard washboard abs. Smooth skin
Boobs: 6.5/10 A+ natural. Cute nipples
Abalone: 7/10 Wanted to finger her but forgot to cut my nails, so i rub her asshole instead. She said I very naughty
CBJ: 6.5/10 Got feel, but a bit short
FJ: 7/10 Accomodating. Nice moans
Attitude: 7/10 No rush
GFE: 7/10 Can speak English very well
RTF: Maybe...

Tried list: 555, 222, 333
Next target: 111, 188, 388, 588
但是我的问题是...我没钱

Last edited by havana; 27-11-2022 at 11:05 AM.
Old 27-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Personally G288 is my favourite in this house. But G288 is loose but 188 is very tight. Still miss 188 and hope she will be back in action

The other 2 I will take if they sit on the bench > 188 and 388

Next visit, I will take if I see 555 and 688, I like their look but some bro already warn their service likely so so depends on this mood
688 has very good attitude and won't see mood, can french all this and treats you very warmly but only bad thing is cbj (maybe need RTF more to unlock bbbj)..

555 is the more see mood kind..sometime hot sometime cold..only bad thing is she's dead fish during fj and no frenching..
Old 27-11-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaninanab View Post
yes i agree, sometimes i feel get scolding if u go in and cannot choose
Scold then scold, just walk only.

You go in see the goods, you're not obliged to buy anything if you don't like what you see. Only stupid OKTs will scold window shoppers, because word will definitely get out and they'll lose legitimate business. Their house isn't the only house in GL. And GL isn't the only place to get hookers.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 27-11-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
688 has very good attitude and won't see mood, can french all this and treats you very warmly but only bad thing is cbj (maybe need RTF more to unlock bbbj)..

555 is the more see mood kind..sometime hot sometime cold..only bad thing is she's dead fish during fj and no frenching..
688 very hard working in sucking Dick
Old 28-11-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

You go in see the goods, you're not obliged to buy anything if you don't like what you see. Only stupid OKTs will scold window shoppers, because word will definitely get out and they'll lose legitimate business. Their house isn't the only house in GL. And GL isn't the only place to get hookers.
That day I heard the OKT told a Blangala/India $90!!! Obviously their business is so good that they dont care to lose a few customers
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 28-11-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
That day I heard the OKT told a Blangala/India $90!!! Obviously their business is so good that they dont care to lose a few customers
That is their tactic to scare them away because their girls do not like to serve Indians.
Old 28-11-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

Despite all these business still good
That y can cont to lanci
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1