The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-11-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post
i just came back from bangkok recently, and i would like to warn bros who are planning to book with body bliss bangkok. that site is a scam so be warned.

apart from that, i tried two outcall massages, similan thai massage - wanted no. 5 candy but not available so settled for no. 10 lucky instead. lucky's boobs are small so not for boobs lovers, but she is soft spoken and can speak some mandarin. she did not do full service with me as she did not have a condom and neither did i.

the other outcall massage i tried was the rose bangkok. booked no. 1 lisa, she is a mother of two if i'm not wrong, but fuck she's horny. talked teasingly from the very beginning, but i started it to be fair lol. pussy is tight despite giving birth before, and she loved it and went into horny-overdrive when i sucked on her nipples. it was an outstanding fuck to be honest, but figure-wise, have to understand she's a mum so it's not the best, but her service was top-notch in my opinion. no. 7 eve should be the newest girl in their shop.

tried a couple others during my time there but may share in the near future, after my upcoming trip back to bangkok again close to the end of this month.
huge shout-out to bro @Newtonyork whose posts i referred to religiously before my trips to bangkok. his posts made me want to look for yuki from relax room (who has since moved to casanova), and there was absolutely no regret as she was probably one of the tightest bodies i have had in my time there.

standing at maybe around 1.65m, her face is round and adorable plus she wears braces, tattoos on right shoulder and left forearm, and her boobs are natural B which are real nice to grab. figure is great with no stretch marks and no tummy, pussy is trimmed and you will just want to paint it, with her being receptive to painting as well. she also allowed fingering and got really wet from my fingering. i thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.

her english is not very good, and she gets shy when you stare at her haha. allowed me light kissing but would turn away if i tried to go further. when pounding her in missionary i think she enjoyed it as well and gave in to frenching right before i came as my tempo increased. a sweet girl overall and i highly recommend her.

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Last edited by dullcreator; 26-11-2022 at 04:12 PM.
Old 26-11-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
huge shout-out to bro @Newtonyork whose posts i referred to religiously before my trips to bangkok. his posts made me want to look for yuki from relax room (who has since moved to casanova), and there was absolutely no regret as she was probably one of the tightest bodies i have had in my time there.

standing at maybe around 1.65m, her face is round and adorable plus she wears braces, tattoos on right shoulder and left forearm, and her boobs are natural B which are real nice to grab. figure is great with no stretch marks and no tummy, pussy is trimmed and you will just want to paint it, with her being receptive to painting as well. she also allowed fingering and got really wet from my fingering. i thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.

her english is not very good, and she gets shy when you stare at her haha. allowed me light kissing but would turn away if i tried to go further. when pounding her in missionary i think she enjoyed it as well and gave in to frenching right before i came as my tempo increased. a sweet girl overall and i highly recommend her.

wah pretty!
Old 26-11-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukooo View Post
Date & Time of Session: Nov 25,2022
Name - Sounded Neo (accounting student)
Nationality & Language: Thai and Thailand
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: Around 5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 3000 THB
Repeat: Not
<<post by Kukkooo>>
Session length?
Old 26-11-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Casanova

Quote:

So that's her name. The mamasan showed me her pics was trying to push her, telling me she'll be down in 10 minutes. Should've waited.
Old 26-11-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
3. Went to pattaya. Entered almost 10 agogos. Apple agogo has the most beautiful girls. Spent almost 2-3k on drinks lol. Did not take out any. Went to sabai dee next morning. Took the most expensive girl at around 4k. Commercial af. No kissing. 30 mins done and fk off. Ranked 5th
where is this Apple agogo at in pattaya???
been around the whole pattaya last month and didnt see any Apple
Old 26-11-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3383 / Power: 16
SBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond reputeSBishere has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro tried Picasso before?
Old 26-11-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
where is this Apple agogo at in pattaya???
been around the whole pattaya last month and didnt see any Apple
U go to pattaya info youtube channel. Third video 3 days ago. Pause at 4:38. I tried to google cannot find info too. Might be new that spawn after pandemic
Old 27-11-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBishere View Post
Any bro tried Picasso before?
did not manage to try but i was told cheetah is good

looking at the pictures, my first choice personally would be focus

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 27-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried The Play near RCA? Looked like a new, upscale G club. Better than Elite?

Silom and Siam Square going through some gentrification. For better or worse, the sidewalks and pedestrian areas are much nicer now with new buildings sprouting up. Weekends at Siam Square feature many high schoolers showing off their musical and dance talents. Which mean many eye candies 😆

In fact, seems like many new exciting projects progressing in whole BKK. BKK never ceases to amaze indeed.
Old 27-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Anyone tried The Play near RCA? Looked like a new, upscale G club. Better than Elite?

Silom and Siam Square going through some gentrification. For better or worse, the sidewalks and pedestrian areas are much nicer now with new buildings sprouting up. Weekends at Siam Square feature many high schoolers showing off their musical and dance talents. Which mean many eye candies 😆

In fact, seems like many new exciting projects progressing in whole BKK. BKK never ceases to amaze indeed.
Play been around for years. Its still looks new but girls are soso and the place isnt so busy compared to elite. They have pool tablss at the back and ktv rooms on top
Old 27-11-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Play been around for years. Its still looks new but girls are soso and the place isnt so busy compared to elite. They have pool tablss at the back and ktv rooms on top
Good to know. Haven’t been to G club for years. Will give Elite a try next time. Thanks.
Old 27-11-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Good to know. Haven’t been to G club for years. Will give Elite a try next time. Thanks.
Better stock up more Rama 10 paper or increase your credit card limit before you reach Bangkok.

G-Club costs have skyrocketed 555!
Now is really only Ah Pa/Ah Hia/Ah Sia can afford.

555 nowadays I can only afford to cheong PG pubs.
Pom bor mee taang.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr report from BKK.

Day 1 : once touch down and checked-in do my regular errands. Then proceed to Phrom phong walk walk. Went to don quixote but no one caught my eyes. Drop by happybkk, just took noey to sextify my need. She is small build with feel of non rock boobs. Took the jacuzzi option and we have a lot of fun in the tub. She is out to pleased and I should have took 90 mins instead. Lots of bj and painting, then we got clean off and go to bed. Nice bbbj and I like about those passionate style where she don’t mind your brother hitting her face when she work on the balls. Great sex and after that some small massage to end it up. Only down point is that she is dark skin type. I preferred white skin.

Feeling still horny after session, took a drink and head to 7-heaven for a bbbj to close the day. Took Jane as she looks the best from the list. She looks fair and real life is good. She complained too many job causes her headache. I think the skin I rate about 7/10, I have better bbbj before from other bars and she fails to make me cum. So left abit blue balls, not cumming after a bbbj and hj, maybe noey was too good make me less sextify from the bbbj.

Reach back hotel and still blue balls as thinking I can go one more, took a walk around reach the massage area behind Soo cowboy. Saw one fair lady. Damn looks abit ladyboy but sound lady and look well transform plastic face… and her height is around 165 max. Asked her the price. Menu showed and I told her I want everything quoted 3k while I said 2k can settled? She ok and proceed to room. No massage as expected and she start catbath me naked, damned her boobs is not hard but felt abit man maid but her skin is definitely white based. Proceed to bj I said I want bbbj no condom, she nego with me 500. Gave in and she gave me a wonderful bbbj! Omg the passionate style when licking your groin area and see your dick rest beside her face… then she slide in my dick into her pussy a few times before putting on condom.. feeling good sial then tried missionary… I was thinking to test ladyboy anot so I tried putting my brother in the arse area. She gave me a cheeky smile and said arse is it? I said yeah then she go prepare… after some time she came back and bbbj my brother to wake him up… the put the condom on continue the arse job in missionary… fuck the feeling is tight and good sial…and her sex reaction is totally different from earlier… she starts deep kisses and behave very passionate… and I finish by cum on boobs… I feeling she lady boy but was fully transform as she have a lady lower body as well… she should be a well done post oped as she can be seen as woman anytime plus she is not tall and non lb boice(not sure got gek too much anot)… deed done and back hotel sextify…

Last edited by Duomax; 28-11-2022 at 01:43 AM.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Day 2 was started after some errands and landed in Wongwian Yai… pass by one posh massage shop so drop by to get myself rewarded with good Thai massage.. walk in saw the counter girl not bad and ask for full body massage which priced 450. Place looks legit like health land so not expecting anything… asked who is available and can have photo to view? Damned! Quite a few syt level, picked one who caught my eyes and goes up… they have line so checked and able to request photos…. They all dressed in massaged type uniform so you believe they are legit type… also got real massage aunties if you know what I mean… also got girls customers visit she mentioned… I changed into legit massage clothing so not expecting anything though didn’t wear my underwear… a good 30 mins massage with some cracks and she work on my groin area.. brother woke up abit as she squeeze and asked want massage ? I asked what type available and surprise me fj is on the menu. Nego to 2k and proceed with capped bj and service. Not the best sex so far but her face and fair body’s makes up the the lack though… done and took bts back town for other errands… back hotel around 7 and feeling horny again… walk towards Phrom phong Soi 33… none of the shops girls I like and aurora 33 I remember sai photo not bad but not available… how sad… went to let few shops and saw a petite slim blonde girl… went in the shop, not mentioning here though… to see if got any other pretty staff.. end up taking her… and blast! Pick the nuru jacuzzi option and never realised a beast was encaged inside her, initially abit disappointed as she was not fair skin but more towards the dark toned. When we went in the jacuzzi bbbj started and I also tried fingering plus painting… boom cannot hold and first shot fired inside the jacuzzi… thought of resting as I took the 2 hours package from yesterday lesson learnt.. she surprise me by insisting going on nuru… why sliding she bbbj my brother to wake up and it did… while nuru and doing 69 she got excited and sits on me… damned I told her I did not wear any cap she says 2nd time need longer abit then awhile, capped on and do… lots of positioning and training for me as first time do on nuru with so many position… blasted off and damned tired… clean up and rest on bed which I thought some rest time and can go back hotel…. She mentioned she wanna massage me I said ok… but not really massage … she applied some oil(or nuru) then like Chinese massage ticklished 蚂蚁上树 style… my heart thought not again… cannot sial… she she start ar me… and gave me some hj before doing bj… on my god… didi woke up and flipped up continue bbbj… Wah the passionate style still makes me hard on… seeing her face licking and kisses and sucking your didi and groin area so enjoy… then do 69 and damn her pussy was damn wet… juices starts to flow out alot then bth capped and do her… the bed was wet sial… I don’t think she squirt but just alot water… finished and both tired and panting… Wah 3 times in a 2 hour session was we tidying and super tiring… need to rest the whole of tomorrow sial…

Experience may varies and able to speak Thai will increase the overall experience as I tried… almost don’t speak well English and have difficulties understand you if you don’t speak Thai…
Old 28-11-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
Summary of my 7 nights in thailand- total 6 shots ranked

1. First night-straight to poseidon. Took the most beautiful fishbowl girl. Shower sex massage 60 mins 3.2k baht, ranked 4th

2. Second night, mostly hang around thermae nana and soiboy. No shots.

3. Went to pattaya. Entered almost 10 agogos. Apple agogo has the most beautiful girls. Spent almost 2-3k on drinks lol. Did not take out any. Went to sabai dee next morning. Took the most expensive girl at around 4k. Commercial af. No kissing. 30 mins done and fk off. Ranked 5th

4. Went back bangkok. Wanted to go g club alone but i am afraid i would need to fork out 10 to 20k so decided to ditch the idea. Went to thermae got a 26 years old girl wearing casual clothes. Reason being her smile is nice and she kept looking at me. Quoted 2.5k immediately agreed. Beneath her casual clothes was body of tatoos. Nevertheless good sex. She said she finished before me. A lot of kissing too. Ranked 3rd.

5. Went to soi taniya, did not take out girl but she asked for my line. She seemed to have the impression i am not a sex tourist. She said its her 3rd day working and she hoped to nv need to go out with customer. Just drinks is good for her. Sent flirty messages for the next 2 days. At night, went back to thermae got a classy looking lady at 2.5k baht. Talked to her on our way back and she said she is 30 and have a kid. Zzz. Ex banker who lost her job during pandemic. Could not finished because of her stretch marks. Ranked 6th- last.

6. Went to 7 heaven blowjob bar. Girls are beautiful and know what they are doing. Asked her to go slow. Best ejaculation of the entire trip. 1.3k baht. Ranked 2nd. Should have asked for her line and ask her if she would like to work extra.

7. Checked out don quixote. Photos looked really japanese and nice. Most of the customers i see were young good looking koreans. So you know this place has standards. Most of the seevices were below 3k baht. Looks like a good deal but i did not go ahead because the taniya girl has agreed to come to my hotel! Initially quoted me 5k, i said i just wanted to drink and talk to her and i respect her not wanting sex. Managed to nego down to 3k because i do not want to withdraw more money. She arrived in a low cut tank top. Boobs must have been at least e size. 27 years old no kid not married. We ordered grab and just cuddle around. 3 hours later she wanted to leave. So i decided to use my simp skills×1000 and coax her to have sex with her. After hesistating for a while, she agreed. Boobs were natural and nipple were of right size. Basically what u see in jav. A lot of kissing and i think she kind of like me (because she has a wrong impression i am not a sex tourist). But she took a lot of selfies with me and ask for my fb which in normal circumstance is a big NO to stay anonymous. But i did not want to ruin the atmosphere. So i just played along and told her not to post anything to my profile. Best sex ever. Ranked 1st. Will look for her in my next trip.

Thats all. Back to boring sg doing boring work. Till next year!
Hi bro, where you went in soi taniya?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1