The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiam View Post
Bro I actually went for all their massage le (all pretty good 7/10 overall at least). I'm just like everyone else - limited resources so want to do due dilligence and focus on one target. No other motives.

Bros willing to share can pm? Tyvm!
Do us all a favour and just **** off..

Tyvm..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-11-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

Today went to try kiki again (today is 2nd time I went to her)

Face: Looks better than pics
Massage: Quite hard and have to ask her to soften, cause I am not someone who goes to massage often, so scared of pain lol. But usually I ask ML to not massage so hard cause I understand 1 person massage hard then imagine 10 pax, the hand confirm damn tired.
Sensual: as what other says, HJ and licking of your nipple

Pros: No shortage of time, can have a conversation from start to end, no awkward silence (this one to each their own, cause i might just have a topic to chat with her, thats why can talk long) . Really pretty face, smooth skin. She will always look at me into the eyes, making me a bit shy :P

Cons: None or rather playability abit limited (as per mentioned by other bros too) and no zhut zhut/french haha, only peck on lips, but can see she control herself to not give in to me lol. (but pls dont anyhow cross over the line ah)

Not sure who else to try already so return back to see this beauty. there are some listed ladies I went to try once, not say session is bad, but just nothing really much to go back to, wanna try fresh meat, but at the same time scared landmine etc. tug of war inside my mind lol.

RTM: Yes, but for me I wanna try some other meat first, might just look see and maybe if cant find anyone then save up first, just an average white collar worker here :P
Old 27-11-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiam View Post
Bro I actually went for all their massage le (all pretty good 7/10 overall at least). I'm just like everyone else - limited resources so want to do due dilligence and focus on one target. No other motives.

Bros willing to share can pm? Tyvm!
Wow wow wow “target” sia. You think you who? Dk how to respect people just fxxx off like what bro SMRT had said.
Old 27-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Please loh. 2018 long ar...
laojiao?? I think your quotes mean more like the other jiao.
+23 pts return
Old 27-11-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
Keeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeeran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Wow wow wow “target” sia. You think you who? Dk how to respect people just fxxx off like what bro SMRT had said.
Agree with your point totally.

Respect for the bros who are in the game, and envy their successes when they share anonymously (without naming the ML); and also to respect the ML for their listed services and to not probe repeatedly if they dont wanna offer you more. Yes, I’m the type to ask if I feel the girl is the type that i wanna bed, but often I’ll just take the L and end with HJ if they say no.

But I do feel that, the past episodes with AY and BiEr do have some merit when bros communicate. Just a small thought in the back of my head. End of day, we are all out there to be happy.
Old 28-11-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

deleted miscom

Last edited by iwasanoobonce; 28-11-2022 at 11:13 AM. Reason: change
Old 28-11-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Maihiam is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Do us all a favour and just **** off..

Tyvm..
Yes ser.

For any other liked minded bros, feel free to dm and we can share notes.

End of the day we are all here to have fun - back to lurking
Old 28-11-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gintama View Post
Can’t up back as I’m just a lurker. My bad.
They are JJ, Linlin, rayna and kk. Big assets with good playability! Gl

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/jiao-jiao-massage/

Is this the correct Jj?
Old 28-11-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
Agree with your point totally.

Respect for the bros who are in the game, and envy their successes when they share anonymously (without naming the ML); and also to respect the ML for their listed services and to not probe repeatedly if they dont wanna offer you more. Yes, I’m the type to ask if I feel the girl is the type that i wanna bed, but often I’ll just take the L and end with HJ if they say no.

But I do feel that, the past episodes with AY and BiEr do have some merit when bros communicate. Just a small thought in the back of my head. End of day, we are all out there to be happy.
Yea, succeed then keep it and don’t go around spreading. Why do they think it’s a good thing? Especially angpai who serve 8 to 9 customers daily on average, why they need to offer fj that will make them so tired until they need to do less booking and losing out on potential returning customers? 😂 some people are just so simple minded, thinking FJ is the route for ALL ML. Lmao.

After BiEr’s encounter, the girls are now more and more aware of shit that some guys told them (eg: gifts). Now want give luxurious item? bring them go boutique buy, else don’t act big
Old 28-11-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Please loh. 2018 long ar...
laojiao?? I think your quotes mean more like the other jiao.
Well 4 years is not short either. I think when I spent 4 years chionging I already consider myself laojiao enough, at least not a clueless dumb noobie who don’t know the game at all
Old 28-11-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue90 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/malaxi-massage/

FR for Malaxi

Beauty & body 9/10 fair white body and chio looking 、 polite and love to crack joke
Location 9/10 perfect for foot solider and parking
Massage 9/10 solid massage and with hot stone at the backsiden (unusual)
Sensual 9/10 superb tongue skills lick everywhere. And use cold and hot stone to make bro stand.

Overall 9/10 very satisfied with the service
For body & beauty, I think it’s a bit subjective but definitely agree on sensual and service oriented. She’s chatty and always try to break the ice

She’s a early riser and can take slot as early as 7am. I think she has an interval of 15 minutes between 2 consecutive booking so your session will never be less than 60 mins
Old 28-11-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yea, succeed then keep it and don’t go around spreading. Why do they think it’s a good thing? Especially angpai who serve 8 to 9 customers daily on average, why they need to offer fj that will make them so tired until they need to do less booking and losing out on potential returning customers? 😂 some people are just so simple minded, thinking FJ is the route for ALL ML. Lmao.

After BiEr’s encounter, the girls are now more and more aware of shit that some guys told them (eg: gifts). Now want give luxurious item? bring them go boutique buy, else don’t act big
Not exactly. Some MLs do feel it is less tiring to FJ in a couple of mins, earn more rather than keep pumping with hand for 20mins. Some enjoy it so they don't mind. Regardless of whether they tell you that they have very little sex experience and even still a virgin, it is very hard to believe for their age. Most anyway.

Agreed that those who are more popular get to choose who they give their "specials" and how many? Some whom they feel comfortable, or feel more rich, whichever the case. Kiss but don't tell ba, general rule.

End of the day, you are not the only special one, don't fall into that illusion.
Old 28-11-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
This one I not too sure. But I believe she just came back probably not gonna return soon? Hahaha
Guess that day she emo la. So yes just verified not going back so soon. 想通了。😂
Old 28-11-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Not exactly. Some MLs do feel it is less tiring to FJ in a couple of mins, earn more rather than keep pumping with hand for 20mins. Some enjoy it so they don't mind. Regardless of whether they tell you that they have very little sex experience and even still a virgin, it is very hard to believe for their age. Most anyway.

Agreed that those who are more popular get to choose who they give their "specials" and how many? Some whom they feel comfortable, or feel more rich, whichever the case. Kiss but don't tell ba, general rule.

End of the day, you are not the only special one, don't fall into that illusion.
At the end of the day, it's just a transaction between both parties, dun get suck into the KC trap. Just dun be a dumb ass and spoilt the party for the rest of us by going public with whatever "specials" received, please be discreet about it.
Old 28-11-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
At the end of the day, it's just a transaction between both parties, dun get suck into the KC trap. Just dun be a dumb ass and spoilt the party for the rest of us by going public with whatever "specials" received, please be discreet about it.
Ya, worse is those after know got off menu liao go and force the ml to perform the same saying why this and that got why they dun have etc. Some even threaten to report them to police coz they feel they kenna "short changed" on services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1