The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 15-11-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Are u currently residing in Batam now?
Still living in Sg, although few months back when travel to Batam reopen, we went house hunting and managed to purchase few plots of lands and house. Currently, I'm only making a trip per month..
Old 15-11-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Gojek quote me 9000 rupiah. Streetdside ojet might quote you 25k. But, you may want to bring your shower cap in case their helmet got powerful smell. Over 10 years of taking street side ojet, i only encounter 1 who provide shower cap.
From planet holiday to nagoya hill mall if by grabride is 8500 rupiah price almost similiar to gojek 9000 rupiah. This indicated that there is really a obvious difference in the transport cost of using app vs not using app.

The difference is even greater when taking normal car services than motorcycle services. Example from point A to B normal taxi cost 70k rupiah but with app like grab or gojek may only cost about 20k.

The free shower cap which most hotel provided will put into good use when taking ojek with strong helmet smell..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...likewise for the rest of the world. i can buy an apple for S$0.50, but few years later the same apple will no longer cost S$0.50. The truth is, no one can stop such trend, bro. Yes, absolutely no one. Unless there is a natural or man-made disaster or something.

When i 1st go Batam (about 10 years ago, & i have got record that in this thread), exchange rate only 8000+/SGD. Today its like 11200/SGD or around there.
Few years later you may still be able to buy the same type of apple at the same place at the same price at your own country currency.

What it means is when the price tag in rupiah increases, the sing dollar equivalent may still be the same due to rupiah depreciation. Therefore the price increase in rupiah is offset by the exchange rate drop of the rupiah.

For example: if buy an apple 10 years ago at 8000 rupiah which was at sing S$1 at that time.

10 years later which is now, it increases to 11200 rupiah which is also at sing S$1.

Hence the price in rupiah has increased but sing dollar amount remain same.

Why I can think of that was because I ever experience this situation in Johor Bahru whereby I always like to go to one of my favourite massage centre.

The massage fees will always be about sing S$20 equivalent despite having increased price few times due to the devaluation of the ringgit.

Quote:
Bro,hehehe...you only got to Batam mostly for 2D1N base on the last round you shared here. Spare cash S$100k in FD will give you around S$3100+ next year. Thats S$258+ a month, enough to cover for all your trip inclusive of a girl, hotel, ferry & food already. Some more, you don't go every month.

For my case, it is just "subsidizing" my trip, not covering it all tho.
Yes now placing money into Fix Deposit can be considered as a safe haven as it is subjected to almost zero risk and give moderate rate of return.

Even if the bank becomes bankrupt not to worry as the deposit insurance scheme Singapore dollar deposits are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 per depositor.
Old 15-11-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kum69 View Post
All the massages in batam --- Not sure if all still active tho
13 Berry Indah Massage Komp. Nagoya Central Blok D/8
80 New Berlian Batam Panti Pijit Komp. Sri Jaya Abadi Blok B No.11-12 Batam
Your list is REALLY OLD!
When I saw New Berlian, I felt like travelling 10 years back on a time machine...
Old 15-11-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Any bros here got contact otaku for 18yrs old or older FL/virgin there?
Sorry, but all virgins I had on my list are not virgin anymore.
Old 16-11-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post

MAS tightens monetary policy for the fifth time in a year to dampen inflation on the 14 Oct 2022 and the sing dollar on that day appreciate from 10650 to 10850 rupiah. And today 20 Oct 2022 the exchange rate for sing dollar has further appreciate to 10930 rupiah.

As reported in the news that USA is going to raise interest rate 2 more times by 0.75% each time, one time in november and another time in december to control their inflation.

The expected result will be the world currency will devalue again against US dollar. Then if spore tighten policy or raise interest rate again, Sing dollar will again appreciate against the rupiah

and expected that the exchange rate of sing dollar probably by then will be more than 11500 rupiah or worst liao.
Quote:
Breaking news

Economists anticipate that this week the US central bank going to raise interest rate again by 0.75% to control inflation in their country.

This in turn will strengthened the US dollar and exchange rate of all other currencies are expected to fall.

Whereas for the indonesian rupiah may devalue too but not as much as the ringgit, because last week bank indonesia has raise interest rate by 0.5% to support the rupiah.

Worst scenario is that rupiah may drop by few hundred rupiah per sing dollar.

On the other hand, spore central bank uses exchange rate as its main policy tool to counter imported inflation unlike bolehland.
USD to SGD

If we look at the exchange rate history 3 months ago, USD$1 = S$1.37

Then over the next few weeks it has risen to the highest of USD$1 = S$1.439

Then until last few days see USD keep depreciating until today the exchange rate gone back again to USD$1 = S$1.37 (almost same as 3 months ago)

SGD to Rupiah

Similiarly few months ago the exchange rate is S$1 = 10516 rupiah

But when the exchange rate of USD against SGD has returned back to original exchange rate today, the rupiah did not return back to the rate of 10516 rupiah.

But instead it remains at S$1 = 11,372 rupiah which is a depreciation of about 850 rupiah per sing dollar after the 3 months period

According to news there will still be one more USA interest rate increase in December and the sing to rupiah exchange rate may hit 11500 as what I predicted few weeks ago.
Old 16-11-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Your list is REALLY OLD!
When I saw New Berlian, I felt like travelling 10 years back on a time machine...
This reminds me of the good old days about 10 years ago when I stayed at formosa hotel can just walk over to New Berlian less than 5min to have a short time (pronounce as "sort" time by the cewek)

I remembered that time the price for the short time was 250k per shot for 30 mins. The deed will be done upstairs in a small room at level 2 but the condition of the room was rather run-down.

Bro BP, if you are not from switzerland and the UK, then you must be from one of the 19 countries that joined the EU which uses the euro currency.

10 years ago 1 Euro = 12248 rupiah

Today 1 Euro = 16134 rupiah

Your buying power today has already increased by about one-third or 33%.
Old 16-11-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sorry, but all virgins I had on my list are not virgin anymore.

not virgin is okay lol i just asking if have would be better. any contact can share?
Old 16-11-2022, 06:06 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
short time (pronounce as "sort" time by the cewek)
Even better: "SORTEM" (read on an SMS)

Quote:
I remembered that time the price for the short time was 250k per shot for 30 mins. The deed will be done upstairs in a small room at level 2 but the condition of the room was rather run-down.

Bro BP, if you are not from switzerland and the UK, then you must be from one of the 19 countries that joined the EU which uses the euro currency.
Indeed I remember 400k-500k for booking, but it was a old hen at New Berliam (I did not take the deal).
Yes, not a mistery, I am from Europe, I use EUR.
Old 16-11-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes now placing money into Fix Deposit can be considered as a safe haven as it is subjected to almost zero risk and give moderate rate of return.

Even if the bank becomes bankrupt not to worry as the deposit insurance scheme Singapore dollar deposits are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 per depositor.
Besides FD, SSB can be another source of investment with zero risk too. AAA. However its so difficult to put in big amount cos oversubscribed every month. I only managed to get 10K.

Yes. Only guaranteed up to 75K. Whereas SSB fully guaranteed. But max deposit 200K.
Old 16-11-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Still looking for ST at Batam, too bad I still don’t know the place well. Worse don’t even know the street name.
Old 16-11-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice share

Nice, what the name of this place?
A2 food court, yesterday nite lost my beer the fucker lady took it and I complain to the boss then they return me back, maybe I’m alone. going to try Nagoya food court next.
Old 16-11-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Still looking for ST at Batam, too bad I still don’t know the place well. Worse don’t even know the street name.
No need to know the road/street name. Actually, if someone tells me the road/street name, i don't even know what they are talking about (sorry bro, i am not bahasa indo literate).

Walk Utama Hotel or Pagoda hotel just one round, at least a choice of 15+ massage shops for you to choose from (for ST).

Biz hotel is just 5 mins walk to Utama/Pagoda hotel. Opposite Biz Hotel is Nagoya Food court.

Enjoy!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-11-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
No need to know the road/street name. Actually, if someone tells me the road/street name, i don't even know what they are talking about (sorry bro, i am not bahasa indo literate).

Walk Utama Hotel or Pagoda hotel just one round, at least a choice of 15+ massage shops for you to choose from (for ST).

Biz hotel is just 5 mins walk to Utama/Pagoda hotel. Opposite Biz Hotel is Nagoya Food court.

Enjoy!
Thanks bro
Old 16-11-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Wow. Still have affordable price ya. FL or fm joint?
Should classified under FL, since the salon i visit is a clean one.

Probably works in booking joint or MP before since she knew the booking price around 1 juta (yes, i bargained downward).

Quote:
Really? I am surprised you say that.
The reason was COVID!
There are other hotels with much lesser business that pulled through this covid ordeal. Which is why i cannot figure out how come Formosa couldn't do just that.

Of course, when i say the above, i am looking at the end-result today whereas what the Formosa boss looks at that point of time is uncertainty in the beginning.

Quote:
The safety box (in the room) is ESSENTIAL
Come on my friend, for nearly 10 years or so, you & me on separate timeline have been living without an in-room safe box at Formosa hotel.

For me, in-room safe box is NOT essential at all. Worse, most were not "nailed" on the hotel room wall.

Note that i am saying this because we are on different role & our needs are different.

Quote:
(I know you don't have a big luggage, so you have to excavate in the wall of the bathroom... Well, I prefer the safety box )
I read several news in Bali hotels where the burglar actually took the entire safe box away.

Things like my passport, big stash of cash ("hell notes",hehehe..) & "Patek Philippe watch" (i don't own it, i am just keeping it for the next generation) where i do not have immediately use of, i would prefer to leave it in the Formosa reception safe box.

Quote:
Not really... I think there is quite a number of a$$holes, especially white, who believe paying deprives their male honor and therefore believe girls will spend the night with them after partying at the club just because they are handsome.
At least you are more "human" than many out there who claim, they do not need to pay the girls they bang.

Believe me, there are such people around, not just ang moh, asian & Singaporean included.

To each its own.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 16-11-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Few years later you may still be able to buy the same type of apple at the same place at the same price at your own country currency.
I don't know, what i know is that in my home country, my money gets smaller each day. I used to be able buy a plate of Chicken Rice for S$2.50 from same shop, same portion. Today it cost me S$4.50 and portion shrinks.

But i go Batam salon, have a hair cut + hair wash + face wash last 2-3 months ago, it cost 100k rupiah (around S$10), few days ago i go same place, same shop, same hair dresser, price still 100k rupiah but it becomes less than S$9,hehehe...

My favorite Budi Siang Malam chicken rice still at same price too (before & after covid period).

Quote:
Hehehe...UOB chap just called, ask me to change my placement as interest rate is 3.7-3.8% now. Go to make an appointment with him to go down to see him. I'm definitely avoiding the queue.

My parents once told me, they would rather GST increase to 9% immediately from the current 7%, rather than increasing it gradually 1% at a time over a period of 2 years. Their theory is an apple is S$0.50, GST up the apple will probably go up S$0.10 & become S$0.60. That is an increase of more than 1% already.

Next year GST goes up by another 1%, the S$0.60 apple will surely goes up by another don't know how much. That will make an originally S$0.50 apple pricing on 2022 goes up by nearly 50% in 2024.

Hehehe, therefore i go Batam eat lots of fruits.

In Singapore i eat lesser fruits than i am in Batam.

Apple is just illustration. I do not have apple in the shopping trolley tho,hehehe....

Others go Batam eat sea food or some high end Japanese/Korean food or the sort, i go Batam eat fried rice, chicken rice, char siew rice, mix fruits etc, hehehe...food isn't my primary priority in Batam.

For me... 给我龙虾龙肉,还不如给我一盘叉烧饭。

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1