The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 22-08-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

...it goes on for a while and the magician aka performer covered the tied up man with the help of his assistant.

...and Ta! Da! The colour of the tied-up man's shirt has been changed from Red to Black,hehehe... (as below)

The last and final performance was about untying the man who has been tied up...1st,they cover him with the tent again...

...and when they remove the tent once again...

...the ropes that tied the possessed man was untied. And he woke up and walks away...hehehe...

Well,i stayed around for a bit to see whats next. And there seems to be nothing much except the magician trying to sell some potion that is made of some kind of herbs known to relieve muscle and joint ache.

...continue to page 8

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Ok,for that more than 1 hour of performance under a hot late afternoon sun,must really give the guys performing some credit. They have been there before i arrived,and i when i left,they are still there. So likely is, they must have been there for more than 2 hours,maybe even 3.

For such hardwork,i think must support a bit since the bottle of "magic" potion only cost 20k rupiah.

The scent of this so called magic potion was like any 跌打药酒 aka herbal alcohol for external injury. And please do not think its cheap stuffs. For that bottle size that small,selling at 20k rupiah and if you compare it with some medicated oil sold in Silypore for S$3 or S$4. It is actually more expensive in content size. Good profit for the performing magician but base on the number of bottles he sold,i did a count and i would say it is less than 300k sales figure he is getting. (he sold a little more than 10 bottles)

I do note down the number of performers in this show. There were 3 from the physical eyes. The main Magician himself,his assistant and the guy getting possessed by the Pochong. And who knows,there may be another one more man/boy hiding in the "Tent" itself,hehehe...to help untie the milky colored sack and the rope that ties the man when its being used to cover the possessed man (a 'tent' that size do not require 2 men to move it).

Proceed to DC Mall to buy the some IT stuffs i need...

Formosa Hotel gives me a discounted stay on a suite room for 2 nights,minus-ing 140k per night stay,i use the excess money to fix some stuffs and this thing cost me 120k rupiah after bargaining from the 1st quote cost of 150k. So far,so good. Its what i visit DC Mall for,and manage to get what i needed.

Sun is setting soon,i need to get back to room. Thereafter, its OTOT till dinner time. Was fixing some computer stuffs after the OTOT and didnt actually have the time to step out of dinner,so i just order from hotel.

Only then did i realize that Formosa Hotel restaurant has hike up all their menu prices. No more 20% and there is a slight increase in almost everything. So if i arent a member,i am more likely to need to pay the full price.

I have already said before,the membership were just gimmicks to lure non-regular customers. They increase their prices by more than 20% (they took away the 20% off plus increase their prices a little in every item in the menu) and then members gets 10% off. So i am now paying extra 10% plus if i ate in hotel.

Something i learned.

The next morning,called down a massage girl to have a massage,showered after i am done and then head over to Nagoya City walk to collect my pair of glasses.

A view from the 4th floor of the hotel just out of the hotel front glass door...

(taken from left to right)

...and out from the front door,i took the left turn to walk towards Center Point Mall but did not step out of the hotel perimeter.

...continue to page 9

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

From the picture above,i walk straight but eyes were kept on the left and yet w/o walking out of hotel perimeter...i turned left side...

At this point,i will have to keep my eyes on the right hand side while still walking straight until i see an Yellow Deity Altar that house the 4-face Buddha and tilt a little rightward while continue to walk straight....and i should see the below :

...and in the last photo above,i walk beyond the 4 face Buddha Altar and out of Formosa Hotel by turning right...i will only see one road,simply follow that road out...

I see some rundown salons and eateries along the one straight road and as i follow the road out...Ta! Da! Nagoya City Walk Mall is finally within sight!!

And continue walking towards the Nagoya Citywalk signage to reach here...

...continue to page 10

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

I was kind of sure at this point ,people may be asking whats the inside of the 4 Faced Buddha altar looks like,here we go :

Believe it or not,having been to Batam for so many times,this is only my 2nd time i been into this altar. And its my 1st time i lighted a joss stick to pray to the Buddhas. Photos above were taken from both corner of the altar,the middle photo was a place where their joss stick is place for worshipers to light it up. Its a really small altar but neatly kept...its the only 4 face Buddha i have seen in Batam.

I think i need to visit this place more often,since i often stay around that area. (this place is so near yet often seems so far,hmm....)

I continue my walk towards Nagoya CityWalk...and up the stairway of the building leading upward,the 1st shop i see...

At this point i saw a set of stairs and thought maybe i should go take some photos of where i came from...hehehe...i walked up to the 3rd floor and grab a few shots from the top down.

All in all,the walk takes no more than 5 mins....so there is really no reason not to walk unless its raining. Why am i writing down the walk through from Formosa Hotel to Nagoya Citywalk in my summary. I have my reason,i need to keep a record of this walkthrough as there is a Family KTV i have been eyeing at,hehehe....yes,the name is Alegro-f KTV. And the entire Nagoya Citywalk was also lesser touch by tourist too.

This place is located on the 3rd floor of Nagoya Citywalk Mall.

...continue to page 11

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

...and the latest price list for Alegro f-KTV

i pick this up from the KTV itself

Thru my 2 years in Batam,i have been thinking. If i already have a booking girl with me,why would i want to pay for the KTV girls and be bothered by the KTV mamis or their waiters if i wish to spend some time in a KTV with good sound system. Many like myself,dont drink and paying a higher prices for drinks we dont like to drink dont seems to make economic sense. And this seems to be a good solution to it.

Anyway,went into the KTV during early noon to have a look on whats inside :

The whole place looks good tho. Can bring the booking girl go there to burn a few hours in future,hehehe...

Ok,so much for Alegro f-ktv...next...

...continue to page 12

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Time to go collect my glasses and then head back to my hotel. Its finally the last day of my trip.

Indonesia National Day on its way,hence your see all the small/big flags hung up.

Walk around to look at some places that are worth my time for lower than normal price items.

The whole mall is like a ghost town,hehehe...which fits my criteria of a non-crowded place. As i always said it,only when i am running solo,can i really take my own sweet time to dwell in places in order to get to know them better. Booking joints,Massage Parlor and Malls all alike,hehehe...and this is what i do.

Bought a burger ,and ate it there before heading to their toilet to get my hand wash. Hehehe...something cropped up there tho,there was no water from the tap...

...after all's done,i head back to hotel,and on my way took a photo of the 2 birds outside the lifts...

...and time for me to wash up ,pack up and go home...

...continue to page 13

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-08-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Its time to go home...and for the 1st time,i took another exit out of the hotel,tho i have knew about this a long time ago.

...and off to Harbour Bay ferry terminal and i'm due for home sweet home, completely satisfied with my 31st Batam trip,hehehehe... (and i can now plan for my next Batam trip)

~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~

My thoughts for this trip :

This is more of a satisfactory trip,good yet not the fantastic type. Me and the girl i booked,she basically stayed in my room all the time,no trouble of any sort and we watched a movie together...yes,in my room on my bed and in total nude.

(keeping tab on this one for other Batam girls)

Took me a while to find some nice Chinese youtube movie that has bahasa indo subtitle as above. It just happen that i have a mini-in-room home theater,so everything i needed was there on the 40 inch LCD TV. And she picked a movie called Palasik. Its an indonesia movie but w/o subtitle,so she has to explain to me the story. At the least my booking girls and myself has somehow build up a common interest.

In this trip,i have been able to build up some level of chemistry with my girl helping her to understand me better (at the same time allowing me to understand her) so she can better serve me 'in bed'. And as much as i have a good time with her,i believe she is also having a good time too.

i dont try to solve all problems by tempting the girl/s with monetary gain,hehehe...and i notice,the lesser i pay,the better the service i got for myself. Its not the 1st time this technique is used and i am sure it wont be my last.

Putting down notes here for my later reference.

I did not pick my girl from the usual conventional 'fish tank' itself,its a fish tank joint where nearly every girl would be on displayed but this girl wasnt in it,hehehe...is that their 镇店之宝 aka cream of the masses? Well...to each its own. (if her service level fits me well,she's the cream and if it doesnt,then she's not) Overall rating for her, not counting in her 7.5/10 looks,i would rate 6.5/10 max. Nothing fantastic but what more can i ask for paying 1 million rupiah for the 1st night and 900k for the 2nd from a 22 year old girl.

Slowly,each step a time,i am starting to learn more. And there is so much i do not know about Batam. And i am still learning...

Additional notes (for my future reference) :

Hmm...one of the least visited place hidden quite far away from the Nagoya area... (testing testing 123). And its in Batam.

What i cover in this trip was the 'inside' of Nagoya Citywalk mall,the walkabout of some of the cheaper joints and massage places around. I look forward to covering more places in my future trips. It seems i learned something here which i didn't know exactly how to spell things out...and i am slowly changing the ways i write my summary.

Hmm...i may need to go get a pair of google glasses,hehehe...it looks like i am trying to turn this summary into a "1st person shooting game" viewpoint. Still working on it...argg...grrr....so much to do and there are so much limitation and obstacles. Haiz...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 22-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!cashprice is one of the Best!

Looks like u are going back to basic but plan to redefine the basics.
Old 23-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its time to go home...and for the 1st time,i took another exit out of the hotel,tho i have knew about this a long time ago.
You sneaked out from the back to avoid paying the bill?
Or was there any jealous husband patrolling the parking lot of the hotel??
After the first 30s, your trips are becoming more and more adventurous...
Old 23-08-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential

any fl at titanium club?
Old 23-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
gjrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone planning going Batam sometime in Sept? plan to go but no kakis
Old 23-08-2016, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for people to go batam together by month-end.. 2D1N trip.

Very long didn't visit batam already 😂
Old 23-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its time to go home...
Haha, Bro Nono, guess this is a luck post to yourself. Glad you did enjoy yourself.
Old 23-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Nono,

It was great reading your posts.
For a semi-retired player like me, certainly brings back good memories from your write up.

If time permits, maybe we can meet up for kopi or bir in bxm.
Btw, I'll be in bxm this coming Friday till next week.
Do drop me a pm if your schedule permits.

Cheers!
CB:
Old 23-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
reiasura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, i can come along if you want to go there next month, just let me know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1