The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
China popular songs

There is a thread of thai songs update, so i am thinking we could consider to do something similar for those are cheonging in china.

opinion?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 09-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: China popular songs

one of the hottest song in china nowadays, 有一种爱叫做放手 by 阿木

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

one of the top ranking song for these few weeks... 青花瓷 by jay chou

Old 09-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

this is a relatively new song and just popular in ktv lately... left side by cute cute girl 杨丞琳 - 左边

Old 09-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

posted jay, so here comes his match...

this is not a latest song, but one the popular, 倒帶 by jolin

Old 09-04-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

one of the popular cantonese song last year, 富士山下 by 陳奕迅

and the mandarin version, 愛情轉移; but i like cantonese one more...

Old 09-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

one of the popular song from china singer last year... 该死的温柔 by 马天宇

Old 09-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

this one not very popular yet, but keep the good ranking for last few weeks... could be popular soon... 老人与海 by 海明威

Old 09-04-2008, 06:29 PM
Samster

voice from singapore!!! 江南 by JJ

Old 09-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

for those bros who have cheong with me, you know lah, one of my favorite song since year 2005... 曹操 by JJ.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster

botarbolampar's favorite... this song got multiple version of mtv, i like the an-yong-ha-sei-o version...

你到底爱谁 by 亮亮

Old 09-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

one of my favorite in 2005 & 2006...

this song got two mtv versions, i could not find the party version one... that one better...

rascal by Ronald... 无赖

Old 09-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

one of the most popular hokkian kua... world's first class... 世界第一等 - andy lau's version

Old 09-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Samster

one of the all-time popular song... 海阔天空, BEYOND

Old 09-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

super popular in china last year... 秋天不回来 by 王强

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1