The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 21
goat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry WOrst Gal of Geylang

Hope that this thread could provide some information on which gals to stay clear in Geylang House Cat 40, 80, 150 e.t.c.

This could maybe improve service (No Business = ^service)

Kindly provide some detail on why serivce not good etc..... Those last than 5 rating in looks, bj , fJ etc.........

Hope this thead will benfit all Bros here.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Samster

goat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WH12G28

For CAt 40
This should be the worst i tried,
Looks : 7
Bj : 3
Fj : 3

Really can't made it, but maybe this because when i bonk her u juz arrived. Don't know how she is now????

My idea of Worst Gal is mainly service-wise
Old 09-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: WOrst Gal of Geylang

Quote:
Originally posted by goat
Hope that this thread could provide some information on which gals to stay clear in Geylang House Cat 40, 80, 150 e.t.c.

This could maybe improve service (No Business = ^service)

Kindly provide some detail on why serivce not good etc..... Those last than 5 rating in looks, bj , fJ etc.........

Hope this thead will benfit all Bros here.
A relatively good idea that i would welcome... BUT....

Provided that we have ultimate bad service providers... bad attitude, this cannot, that cannot type... but I would advise against dedicating a thread to bring them down.

Experience tells me that sometimes forumers do have ulterior motives for bringing down a girl's image...becos he likes her n intends to lower her customer base so that it can fulfill his selfish character. And then we have the danger of 'individual preferences'... a girl may be wrongfully accused cos a forumer may think she does not fit his style... eg: he likes AR, but the girl does not provide...then misunderstand is created from his FR n that may deter others from punting a potential good lay.

I should say that the current concept of penning it in the seperated threads of lousy girls are good enough.. no need to be too loud or vocal about it.

Generally there're more than enough wonderful girls to try based on the FRs. I hope we can avoid "pay money, everything also must good type" of Singapore mentality

Fcuk n Forget still applies..
The Hustler
Old 09-01-2004, 08:09 AM
Samster

i argeed with Bro Hustler abt ppl intentionally bring down a gal image.

But i juz wish to help Bros here have a centralise place to share FR of the gal to avoid so to tried or bonk another gal maybe

Hope that all Bro be truthfully reagrding this
Old 17-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 23
Spawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud of
Just had a session with this idiot Vivien in the afternoon.
Can't get those gals I was asking for, so when saw this idiot Vivien come down, was aroused by her CIM looks and go for her.
But once taken off her clothes, this can't touch that can't lick. And give me that kind of idiot look like I'm forcing her against her will like that.

Think she's from L28 H41A
Just my luck.........
Old 18-01-2004, 07:44 AM
Samster

The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Spawners
Just had a session with this idiot Vivien in the afternoon.
Can't get those gals I was asking for, so when saw this idiot Vivien come down, was aroused by her CIM looks and go for her.
But once taken off her clothes, this can't touch that can't lick. And give me that kind of idiot look like I'm forcing her against her will like that.

Think she's from L28 H41A
Just my luck.........
Ha! That means u've not been doing ur homework well enough before that uneventful bonk with little-known Vivian.... not much rave reviews on her.

Oh..and u meant CFM looks into of CIM huh?? Till today, can't tell how a "CIM Look" looks like until I try...hahaha... just kiddin.

The u better add in ur NO list: Vanessa... another "Can't touch this" product. Coincidental V again?

So who r ur the girls u were asking for?? Go check the availibility thread next time.

V=Very Lau Yah,
The Hustler
Old 19-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 23
Spawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud ofSpawners has much to be proud of
Oh ya, should be CFM instead of CIM..... ;p

Hm...can't really remember who I asked for liao, they're either busy or have went back liao.

Thanks for the info, Bro.
Old 20-01-2004, 08:16 AM
Samster

H66A gals mostly service not that good, actually should tried H66C better in service.
Old 05-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
WORST GAL OF GL...

Sony I called her the "Untouchable". Cannot touch here cannot touch there......
Old 06-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
kent32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
But she let me touch everywhere leh
Old 06-02-2004, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Frankiestine
WORST GAL OF GL...

Sony I called her the "Untouchable". Cannot touch here cannot touch there......
Hmmm... agreed with bro Kent.... I recalled having her 2 years back... no qualms about the service n touch leh. Maybe the chemistry not there huh or maybe she's no longer the Sony we all know. Care to share more bout ur bad experience with her?

It's A Sony!
The Hustler
Old 09-02-2004, 12:53 AM
Nath

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
They come here to work in this business... very tough for them leh... no need to bring them down ba... if u dun like their service just dun visit them again loh... my 2 cents worth...
Old 23-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
WH10G12,

very rush, one of the worst

Last Saturday go WH10, saw g12, looks OK, remember there is some post saying her new and services gook, decide to give a shoot, find very rush in the room, lots of places can't touch, overall one of the worst in $40.

Lots of people likes WH, from my experience, L6 better. Just personal experience. So far only repeated L6 girls.
Old 23-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Nath
They come here to work in this business... very tough for them leh... no need to bring them down ba... if u dun like their service just dun visit them again loh... my 2 cents worth...
Agree, but we also need to share the info ourselves, $40 not big deal, but as the consumer still need to protect our interests, hehe.
Old 23-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by CumExplorer
WH10G12,

very rush, one of the worst

Last Saturday go WH10, saw g12, looks OK, remember there is some post saying her new and services gook, decide to give a shoot, find very rush in the room, lots of places can't touch, overall one of the worst in $40.

Lots of people likes WH, from my experience, L6 better. Just personal experience. So far only repeated L6 girls.
Agreed with you. last time WH is good but nowdays standard drop a little. NOw Some House in L6 provide service that could be compared to WH10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1