The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2015, 08:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Drunk FTs Fuck Boss And Chio Colleague! Sinkies Ball-less To Do Both As Usual! Race??

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

During our office christmas party, 2 of my Indian FT colleagues kept whacking the alcoholic drinks and drank alot of whiskey, tequila shots, beer and wine. Obviously they got drunk and cannot control and handle themselves after that.

One of them went up to my boss and point middle finger and scold him stupid idiot. Another shameless one went up to my female colleague and said that he wants to sleep with her because she is pretty. When I heard it, I told my female colleague that she can report him to the police for sexual harrassment and she said that she will think about it.

They will get into big trouble when they come back to office today. My boss already told us that he will be sacking the 2 of them because of their poor work performance and inappropriate behaviour.

I just want to share this story because I feel that sometimes when we have foreigners working in our companies, it is not only about their ability to perform a job, but employers and the government must also consider the cultural and social behaviours of these foreigners in our country. Even if they are cheap to hire, what's the use if they always produce sub-standard work and behave inappropriately towards others?

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...male-colleague
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art....aEbwhomd.dpuf

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1