The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
puk1mako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Colleague

Nice update TS, at least there's some progress
Old 20-12-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
ItsErin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
But this syt...her panties was already damp.
Getting closer bro
Old 20-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
therush69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Camping for more updates!
Old 21-12-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for the tip...slowly getting there. Think she still have a mental block that I m so much older. Or maybe she is just the passive type where men need to do most of the initiating.

I never thought I could get to 2nd base.. I think she slowly growing used to me touching her boobs. Lol....now when she wearing mini skirt...I can put my hands all the way into her inner tigh...and some rubbing....

I think all these are making her horny... cos she is always soaking wet when my hands went in when she sleeps. Can a woman be constantly soaking wet when she is not horny? My past experience the women were just moist or you need to dig a little for the juice to cone out. But this syt...her panties was already damp.
I knew a girl a long time back in uni, we were a group of friends doing our usual drinking session and she got fuck drunk so I carried her upstairs to her room to snooze it out. She was wearing one of those loose hanging dresses so I just peeked under and noticed her panties already had a damp patch...explored further and she was soaking wet. Wanted to do more but the others were waiting downstairs so meh
Old 21-12-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
olebolehnoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
I knew a girl a long time back in uni, we were a group of friends doing our usual drinking session and she got fuck drunk so I carried her upstairs to her room to snooze it out. She was wearing one of those loose hanging dresses so I just peeked under and noticed her panties already had a damp patch...explored further and she was soaking wet. Wanted to do more but the others were waiting downstairs so meh
That's a missed opportunity!
Old 22-12-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

No worries always down to help another bro out. Hope you get home run soon.

If she continues to wear mini skirt sounds like she is okay with it. All the best man.
Old 23-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
suti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope you have good news soon!
Old 28-12-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

I have officially made it to 1st and 2nd base.....it's the year end and we are in party mood. had a few drinks and she started opening up....as in being her real self....

initially i thought the night wasn't going anywhere...but then if i just sit around nothing would happen. she seems to be braless again. when this happens, i can't help my hands....they just want to go and touch her tiny boobs.

despite the few drinks, she was still very concious when my hands are near her boobs. had to do sneak attacks lol...maybe she just don't want to seem easy...

the mood was getting more relax as the night wore on....

been thinking for a few weeks and watching some youtube videos on how to score that kiss. i was going to use those tricks but it just seem weird.

we were chatting and chatting and then suddenly there was an "opening" . it's like watching the world cup and there was no goal and near ninety min mark, someone found an opening and scores a goal.

the vibe seems to be there and I went for it.....took her by surprise when i planted my lips on her.....she resisted a bit in the beginning and then stopped resisting....she doesn't really seem into it. there wasn't any "romantic" feel either. i feel her boobs when i was kissing her....trying to get her into the "mood" ....she kind of stopped kissing....otherwise my hands would have gone down south...

there wasn't any akward feeling when we see each other the next day. we never mention anything about it.

anyway, next target would be 3rd base and hopefully home run also.

yes, it's been taking way too long....but with the foundation laid properly, i believe home run is finally possible. i can have my cake and eat it
Old 28-12-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice updates, camping for more.
Old 09-01-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

I have no doubt my fingering and lickin skills are very good cos the girls always enjoy themselves...but this one, I just can't get her to moan Or show enjoyment ....the enjoyment is you see them enjoying themselves. But she is like a dead fish as I had speculated. Because of that I don't even have any urge to fuck her..even though her wet and tight pussy seems so inviting..
Old 09-01-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have no doubt my fingering and lickin skills are very good cos the girls always enjoy themselves...but this one, I just can't get her to moan Or show enjoyment ....the enjoyment is you see them enjoying themselves. But she is like a dead fish as I had speculated. Because of that I don't even have any urge to fuck her..even though her wet and tight pussy seems so inviting..
Probably this dead fish need a fuck badly to turn alive, cheers!
Old 09-01-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Probably this dead fish need a fuck badly to turn alive, cheers!
True, may turn into a tigress
Old 09-01-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lianshun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power.. waiting..
Old 10-01-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

After work, i usually go to my untenanted apartment near my work place in town to just relax a bit and feed my dog before heading home.

The other day my SYT colleague mentioned that she will be out to have dinner and drinks with her friends near office. I was like ok...have fun. She often drop my to play with my dog after work. So that day when i was about to leave, I heard someone knocking on my door.

When i open , it was her....face red and tipsy....from her drinks apparently. As usual, she just play with my dog.

I have often wondered, is she really here to play with my dog ? or is it an excuse for her to come and see me. It could be she wants to see my dog, which is really cute.

As usual, I didn't do much....so far she really didn't give me any clues if I should do something to her...I have tried escalating in some ways...but either she didn't respond or seem not keen as I had mentioned.....didn't reject though.....really complicated now , like neither here nor there.....it's like after you sleep with the girl, you wonder what's the status of the relationship...lol
Old 31-01-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My SYT Colleague

Since we have progressed to a certain level.of physical intimacy, even though its mostly initiated by me, I feel that I have a chance to put my dick in pussy without rejection and awkwardness the next day.

I could have done it in my untenanted apartment but then it would be just sex. So I have decided to make it special, like a nice place with a nice big bed....a hotel lol. I was wondering how I could suggest going to a hotel , it will be kind of weird.

Since we can't travel and people are going for staycation, I jokingly suggest to her we should go for staycay. She just said ok. I didn't xpect her to agree since staycay = go to a hotel and sleep together.

I would normally not spend so much on a hotel just to have sex with a girl. Jo teo said we just need small space right lol.

Agreeing to go for staycay does not mean she will let me have sex with her. She can always say no then I will get blue balls I supposed. But anyway, I decided to book a 5 star hotel to impress her....from past experience , its better to err on the expensive side to get laid. Besides this will lay the ground work for future sex sessions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1