The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
domoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Geylang was really quiet last week...

Last wed, my buddy and i went down to geylang and the streets were all empty. looked like it has been raided, so we took a few more turns and decided to settle down at a coffe shop before we call the night off.

as we were talking cock and drinking beer, a short hair girl walked past our table with 2 long hair girls following behind, looking a bit weird. Then we realized that the short hair girl was an AV in plain clothes, and the 2 long hair girls were tied together on their hands with a tie-wrap.

Looked like they had a clean sweep of the area. i wonder if this will continue on for sometime?
Old 24-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Geylang was really quiet last week...

i heard that it has been like this for a month already
God damn the police!!!!! Dont know what the F they r doing!!!!!
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 24-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang was really quiet last week...

went to my fave coffeshop this afternoon. Quiet with hardly any action. Last month same place same quietness but was approached by a prc in her late
20s; declined her svc coz I was late going home, but in short i sent her back, took her no.; we frenched in the car, raba abit and i gave her sgd 10 to buy fruits.
today kns, kena approached by an indon chinese MILF in her 40s/50s who tried to sweet talk me into taking her for sgd50, promising quality tightness n saying she choosy abt her clients. showed me her teenage sons pic n told me she needed money to further their oz studies. Scared me abit
Me diplomatically siam n quickly left; went for legal prc instead.
Old 24-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Was there around 7.30pm yesterday. Saw a few police car parked there.....couple of cops walking around. Don't seem to make any arrest.........

Believe soon there be more PRC FL posting in D2.......
Old 24-05-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
friend_mass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya.. i went down just now ard 9.00pm.. the street empty... and walk ard.. saw two cops.. stand along the road..
Old 24-05-2009, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Geylang was really quiet last week...

just for info bros heard frm OKTs ... the reason y this time round is soo serious cause for the infamous 'JING GE' KTV ... some gers there kenna HIV and spread it to 20 to 30 plus bros here hence for the cracking down.
Old 24-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
aston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraston68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09 View Post
just for info bros heard frm OKTs ... the reason y this time round is soo serious cause for the infamous 'JING GE' KTV ... some gers there kenna HIV and spread it to 20 to 30 plus bros here hence for the cracking down.
Yeah, heard 2 escapes ...they are checking lorong 31 to 44 area. Bros enjoy but just be careful !
Old 24-05-2009, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jiapabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from GL, mask 51 got raid just now. It not the GL we use to know.

That how my nicks is born
Old 24-05-2009, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sgname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiapabeh View Post
Just came back from GL, mask 51 got raid just now. It not the GL we use to know.
So what happen?
Old 24-05-2009, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiapabeh View Post
issit? 1:30am i left awhile than about 2am i came back and see a big red lorry and petrol car parked outside M51 and V2...
Old 24-05-2009, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09 View Post
so serious ha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston68 View Post
Yeah, heard 2 escapes ...they are checking lorong 31 to 44 area. Bros enjoy but just be careful !
the 2 must have read about the toilet break trick used by mas..
Old 24-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

I heard from a friend that someone beat up a policeman at Geylang, hence that was alot of "sweeping". But I may be wrong in these info

Retired Samster
Old 24-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
pop-step is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpop-step is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpop-step is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last nite very quiet.
Old 24-05-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
issit? 1:30am i left awhile than about 2am i came back and see a big red lorry and petrol car parked outside M51 and V2...

The blue men are just doing their routine patrolling along the stretch of pubs....
Old 24-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 21
Mr Banana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mayb cos of the H1N1 scare?

Or maybe gov n legal PRC hses agreement?
OKTs agree to have legal PRCs, in condition that the gov clean up the lorongs, if not they will be undercut but the PRC streetwalkers?

Or APEC coming in Nov, gov doing early clean up just to be safe?

me n my nonsense logic...:P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1