The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-01-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
hornywoman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区    :   SG
Name    名字          :  Cartier from Gentlemen Club
Looks 样貌/颜值   :      10 / 10 (Prettier in person)
Age (Est) 年龄(大概)    : 25
Body   身材             :  Perfectly shaped hour glass, with a full piece back tattoo (Best view when doggy &#128586
Boobs  胸部            :  Enhanced
Kissing  接吻          :  Knew her before her current stint in SG, so GFE gao gao for kissing 😍
Catbath 全身漫游  :  10/10
BBBJ     无套口交   :  10/10
Painting 舔鲍鱼     :  N.A. (A pity she doesn’t allow)
FJ  爱爱                   :       10  / 10 love when she bites her lips when doing cowgirl
GFE  女朋友感        :      10   / 10

Overall Experience 整体 :     10 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 :  Definitely, her 2nd stint in SG.

Remarks (if any) 评语  : A bubbly girl, absolutely no commercial vibes.

Date / 日期 : 19/01/2023
Old 19-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
fck44grand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Baby - Lust365

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=baby

Looks: 9/10 Just like photos. Very pretty syt.

Body: 9.5/10 Smooth skin with fair tone. Slim body and petite. About 165.

Boobs: 8.5/10 soft B cups, size is okay for her body frame.

Pussy: 9/10 hers is trimmed. No smell and very sensitive to licking. Give out pretty loud moans when she is high.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 fast and sloppy, no hand needed. Long duration also.

French: 8/10 Allow french. soft soft kind.

FJ: 9/10 very responsive with moans for every trust. can tell that she enjoys it. Good bed skills and accommodating, very shiok to hear her moan with my thrust. Good bonk.
Old 19-01-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cumgiveme is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Irene/Seduction

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=irene

Looks: 9/10 Very pretty girl and just like photo, considered fair for a thai.
Body: 9/10 A girl who take good care of her body well, slim and right amount of meat in the correct place.
Boobs: 9.5/10 Round shapely firm beautiful D cuppers which look just perfectly right on her body with two very inviting nipples to sucked on.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 From her BBBJ I am certain she is not new to this, she gave a damn good BBBJ which is hard to resisting spilling cum right into her mouth so have to get rid of her mouth and proceed to FJ quickly.
FJ: 9/10 Surprisingly for someone who have good experience, she has got a wet and tight pussy for FJ. Tightness is above average. Very lustful moans that made me fire quickly.
Frenching: 8.5/10 Tried to french her during shower but was returned with pecks and kisses only. But during FJ she was more than willing to french me like long lost lovers without any hesitation.
GFE: 9/10 Take a bit of time to warm up. Very nice girl. Treat her good and she will treat you even better. Non commercial feel at all.
Old 19-01-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
m1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for EroticSecrets - Muay / 18/1
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915218&highlight=

OKT: Very fast response, nice chap. Good.

Looks: Can't really say she's pretty but i won't reject.

Body: Petite but tall, maybe around 168cm. Small B cups with some scars.

French: She will take you to french class. CRAZY. Take note that she smokes so you may want her to use mouthwash first.

BBBJ: Super sloppy BBBJ, can DT and will ask you to put your hands to mouthfuck her. Fantastic.

AR: Decent AR, both rounds.

FJ: Super accommodating even tho she was booked for the whole day.

GFE: English was ok. As other bros mentioned, she'll greet you with "Welcome To Thailand". Very ting tong character, she;ll be singing and dancing but once the action starts, she'll focus all of her attention to please you.

RTF: Once my energy recharges, may go back for one more DT session.
Old 19-01-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ojchiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Janny, Mansion

Came down to pick me up, she was in her dress but already noticed how big the assests are filling up the dress, little bro start to have reaction. Once in the room cant wait to unwrap, saw that pair of melon, same as what other bro described, huge. Not much action in shower, i was just admiring her beauty. She is slightly short and a little meaty, but her looks and boobs makes up for it.

Action wise, very hard working. BJ me very long, let me paint that clean shave pussy as much as i like. No funky smell. Speaks “french” well. Very accomdating to the position i want. The way she arc her back in doggy is so sexy. She speak good english

Highly recommend, she is going next week
Old 19-01-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
markerexpress is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brandy from House Of Thai

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty with nice make up on a fair skin.
Body: 8.5/10 fair skin, C boobs enough for my hands, and nicely shaved.
Bbbj: 9/10 slow and steady, duration just nice. Luckily she dont blow for too long, if not sure gamed there.
FJ: 9/10 tried 2 positions, cow girl and missionary. Love how she ride me and i play with her boobs, looking at her cfm face when in missionary.
Gfe: 10/10 cuddle and chit chat, lots of love from her
Rtf: yes
Old 19-01-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kof123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Camry (Lust365)

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=camry

Looks: 9/10 It's her from the picture, pure sexy and attractive.
Body: 9.5/10 short but voluptuous. Not very tan so that's good.
Boobs: 9/10 As a boob lover, she have C cup jugs. Big and round and nice to grab and lick her nipple.
Catbath: 8/10 Strong in this area, catbath your nipple in turbo mode.
Frenching: 8/10 Will not shy away, will even initiate.
Painting: 8/10 She loves to be painted. She came when I attack her clit.
BBBJ: 9/10 good and strong suction, very satisfying cfm face she give when she sucking.
FJ: 9/10 Hardworking, partake in the exercise and will move to the rhythm of your pace.
GFE: 9/10 Extremely accommodating and can feel that she's out to please her customer.
Old 19-01-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My review for Jin of Club Friday.

Okt patient and clear wit instructions as usual.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a beautiful Thai Chinese SYT. She has a very cheerful smile when she received me. Gave me a nice warm welcome. By this welcome alone, I know for sure, service attitude sure pass. She has a slim body, not the skinny bone kind. I would say slightly meaty, but not ba ba. To me perfect for great sex. Especially when you couple it with those pair of beautifully enhanced boobs. My little brother already wake up even before the BBBJ started.

Frenching allowed, helped with the arousing and she gave a nice sensual bbbj. Pussy was also nice and tight for my little brother to enjoy the penetration. The right tightness can feel the in and out with lots of sensation. Very accommodating, we did doggy, missionary, cowgirl and one more side ways. Very responsive. Enjoyed hearing her moans and the view of banging her is one of the best scenary.

My conclusion is a great sex session with a beautiful lady that is out to please me.
Old 19-01-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915250

Keep looking around dome 1 and was unable to find something that catches my eye but i have been eying her since she first got posted but sadly gmc booking rates very high so always must book in advance but thankfully i ask okt for timing and finally theres a last minute slot so no time wasted immediate book.

Standard looks discount abit from the whitewashed filter but she looks very cute irl too, when she faced away from me and exposed her sexy back to me i was shocked there is a full back artpiece sitting on her back as she had no visible tattoos in her posted pictures ( this is a plus point for me ) love my aks ah lians

Her body is fucking solid, slim, toned with one of the nicest pair of enhanced boobs i have teh recently. Firm to squeeze yet soft to the touch. Boobs lover fall in now! See her my 2ic alr in sedia position, faster got in the shower and had a quick rinse before she gave me a bbbj on the bed. Nothing amazing here but enjoyable nonetheless. I enter the shower alr sedia so didn't need much sucking to get me going so quickly caps on and let her ride me like a cowgirl. While she rides u, u get to play with her marvellous spotlights which is really the highlight here of course, after enjoying my time with the amazing front view, i had to examine the artpiece on her back so i switched to doggy fast and as i pound her i can squeeze the fuck out of her tits which was so song. More shiok than 3 in 1 coffee, get to fuck her ass, squeeze her tits and enjoy her tattoo.

After first shot she will offer to massage you which was quite relaxing after a rigorous exercise.

Pretty, big boobs, service oriented. Big room and big bed all at a low price of 170 now! Whats not to love? Go show some support bros!
Old 19-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR on Sofia from Nooky

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915350

Location - Usual hotel in G area

Looks - will not reject type. Lovely eyes and did basic make up as respect for serving clients. She did a few things on her face but can hardly see any scars, nicely done with sharp chin, soften cheek area.

Body - Slim but has some stretch marks. Baby damage. Other than that, its nice and smooth. Not much Thai tan… just a little. Butt is good for doggy.

Boobs - This one is a gem. Light brown nipple with an natural boobs!! Not sagging too!! Sucking on it a lot like a baby and playing with the soft boobs.

Pussy - This one also nice. Clit really engorges when stimulated. Painted her and the juice just comes out. I love it when the ladies are damn wet, those slimy wet type….nice nice. She also reacts to the pumping, the painting, pulling on the sheets, making those steam face.. Also fingered her. Was initially rejected though but once she got high, the finger just went in without rejection.

BBBJ - She doesn’t mind going on a bit more. Not PSE type and she like to use her tongue to twirl around your cock hole.

FJ - After making her wet, she is just fun to bang around. Changing positions is no problem for her. Seems like she loves doggy best as she makes the most noise around. DFK is available if you want while pumping her in missionary. Got her to do extended cowgirl as I just want to enjoy seeing the natural boobs bounce.

GFE - Good one. She is able to speak reasonable Chinese, didn’t speak much English with her since she claims that her Chinese is better than her English. Talk too much till I almost forget to fuck her one more time.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 19-01-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
leoli0n is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kate - Lust

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=kate

Looks: 9/10 she has short hair with a pair of big round eyes. Looks like 90%, with skin tone more of a fairer Thai.

Body: 9/10 she has a proportional nice body with a pair of nature firm nice boob, D cup.

BBBJ: 9/10 she is good with her tongue and I was totally enjoying.

FJ: 9/10 she is proactive and lots of frenching action. She's tight and needed KY. Accommodating and wild lady in bed. She is good partner to have in bed.

GFE: 10/10: she is a bit shy initially but after warming up she is fine.
Old 19-01-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
superjunior69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Jane - Seduction

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=jane

Once door is open, a smiley cute girl with a nice ass and boobs welcomes me.

After that she grab my dick to the toilet and cat bath me. Cleaning every part of me

She french like there is no tomorrow. Upon in the room she quickly do a bbbj on me. She quickly spread my legs and suck my dick with force.

I asked her to stop and we then do a 69 and licking her pussy is heavenly,thers no foul smell or saltiness. Just pure pussy at its best.

I then fuck her doggystyle. The moan that she makes is real. After doggy, change to she ride me and got me cum at that position.

Overall Jane is a wild babe, she is really good and also high gfe. Worth the time coming down!
Old 19-01-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
tbombadil3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kate Lust 365

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915634

Had a evening session with Kate. Interaction with OKT was smooth as usual.

On to the looks... Kate is tall for sure, 1.73cm seems to be it. But she has perfect looks, fair skin and nicely shaped body. Definitely face will be smoothened out in the photos, but which stable doesn't?

Kate took the lead in my case, and boy does she know how to arouse me right from the shower to the bed. Tiredness aside, first shot came rather quickly. She seemed to enjoy the deed and was very much into making herself cum too. I know this bit sounds like a oversell, but that is what happened.

Rested awhile, she did light massage in the interim. And we moved on to the next session, which was no less enjoyable.

Was worried about the height at first, ladyboy associations and all that. But it would be a insult to the creator for deeming those supple natural tits for fake ones. Seems like she will be around for awhile.

Abit hard to decide between Camry and Kate who are on par, but hearing good things about Jinny too. Damn
Old 19-01-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just went for a back to back session with gmc, second session booked pretty jolie
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915414

She looks really cute and pretty irl standard thai tan
Slim body with nice manmade breasts, normally i wont rate girls and just give a brief description as everyone's views are different but she told me to write her a solid review as she doesn't get much customers and idk why

Looks: 8/10 what u see is what u get minus the white wash filter, small and cute features and she wears pink braces very cute thai xmm

Body: 8/10 slim body with very nice man made breasts

Bbbj: 9/10 star of the show here, wet sloppy and can DT, just give her time to catch her breath once in awhile. almost came from just face fucking her.

Fj: 9/10 another star of the show, rides like a queen. no pillow princess here. ended my second shot with her on top of me all the way

Gfe: 10/10 even though she speaks limited english, she makes the best use out of her limited vocabulary and is able to make me feel completely comfortable. really put the term gfe to its name. fun quirky and extremely bubbly personality. great cuddling as well. one of the most interesting fls i've been with. not a dull moment, u can play some chinese songs too she sang to some of the songs i played and it was really cute. even after completing my second shot she still cuddled me and gave me a small massage. she saw the scars from my body and asked me how i got them and had a good laugh about my stupid endeavours her smile and laugh is really cute

Rtf: 100% rtf material , good vibes good sex good environment go and support her bros. you will walk out a happy man with no regrets!
Old 19-01-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915083&page=4

Fr for June from EroticSecrets

Okt: fast and responsive. Easy to communicate and swift arrangements. Two thumbs up

Location: Common local G area, discreet and functional. Rooms are generally decent and enough space for playability

Looks: Definitely her in the pics, mayb 10-15% off only due to some slight blemish. Gives off playful vibes and has very nice lean figures and cute natural tits. I am not so much a boobs person so i love all kinds from A to F and so on, as long as my hands and mouth can be occupied. Has trimmed bush and loves DATY as you can see from being an owner of a vibrataaaaaa.

Service: After getting her in the mood, she is down to getting fucked eagerly. Her favourite position is doggy so don't be surprised if she wants you to pound her from the back as a start. Puts in effort to please for sure

BBBJ: Took her time to tease and get my tool up and hard. Has some good variation and pace as she twirl and slurp. I told her i didn't mind a sloppy bbbj mess with saliva but i guess it is not really a thing for her, guess not all people find it a turnon (for girls in particular).

FJ: Very passionate and keen for doggy. Doggy lovers, you need not look further. Also tight in other positions like missionary. Didn't take me long to finish my 2 rounds. It also helps that she was quite tight below and can contract her pussy. She likes it when it is rough and fast too.

Overall: definitely rtf-worthy. Down to earth and service oriented. Do support her with some small/easy food and drinks since she is usually really busy with a packed schedule so she will definitely appreciate them! When i was there, saw a lot of easy eats from other bros so i guess keep it up! Hopefully she will make more trips to sg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1