The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Dengue PSA

Its not about sexual health, but since Dengue is prevalent in Singapore, hope Mod can let this stay.

"Severe dengue happens when your blood vessels become damaged and leaky. And the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your bloodstream drops. This can lead to shock, internal bleeding, organ failure and even death."

source

Sharing how I recovered.

To combat the drop in platelets, look for the leaves of the papaya tree.
Do not select the old or young leaves, choose those in between. (3-5 leaves)
Remember to wash.
Pound them until it becomes juice.
Drink as is.

That is how I recovered.
Do not know if it will work for all, but its free and worked for me.
There was a huge difference in before and after of blood platelet count.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke

Last edited by Northern; 03-10-2023 at 09:30 AM.
Old 10-10-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dengue PSA

I contacted Dengue when Im in my 20s.

My condition is pretty bad as I was warded to hospital. For someone who have high pain tolerance, the body ache is unlike others. After 5 days of monitoring, my blood blood platelets drops to a dangerous low. I was given a blood transfusion in the middle of the night. It is something I do not want to go thru again.
Old 12-10-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dengue PSA

I was luckier, as it did not hit me as hard although I could tell that it was different from the usual fever/aches.
Got it twice, about 10 years apart I think.

Covid hit me harder than dengue, rather dengue again than covid.
Although needed to do platelet count every day the first time.
2nd time should have gotten different strain of dengue, as is lifelong immunity for each strain.
Did not bother me as much, only confirmed after discovered red spots and had blood test done.
Just recovered on my own.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1