The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I am puzzled, why they ban Thailand? They must have some reasons for doing this. hrmp...
Maybe lots of Thai go there?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 09-03-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

A Thai girlfriend coming to the airport to pick me tomorrow Any idea about the perfume, cheaper in Changi airport or Thailand airport?

Old 09-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
i hear b4 or see pictures of Thai girls go Dubai work FL. Qatar leh i not sure leh. Maybe they scared the FLs carry the virus into their countries.
Got to be. When 2 people are intimate with each other, the virus confirms spread like wildfire

Old 09-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa you go bkk tomorrow? 5555 I see hotel prices for some is still not that low yet leh although have cheaper lah.

So you know simi brand to buy boh.

If buy gift hor, i always buy from Sg side or in the plane (SIA/ThaiAirways/Cathay) cuz feels more like buying gift from Singapore mah. 555555.
Buy on plane cheaper? But choices should be limited right comparing to airport. Thai milf like which brand ah?

Old 09-03-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
A Thai girlfriend coming to the airport to pick me tomorrow Any idea about the perfume, cheaper in Changi airport or Thailand airport?
Of course for duty free items buy from Singapore side as cheaper 99% of the time.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya choice is limited but usually buy in-flight is when got special miniature sets or airline exclusive stuff i find it cute.

Your MILF is what type? Buy perfume hor IMO buy the fragrance your like cuz she spray on her body mah. She use it and you fuck with it. 5555555
I don't know her well enough to describe her. 30 year old, tall and slim with long hair. Thai tan, gentle. I thought the same too, use and fuck

My budget less than $100. Times are bad, do not want to overspend

Old 09-03-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Thanks to TonyCheong2!

Old 09-03-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Welcome to the Thai wife group...55555
mahjong session...?
555. i staying at roi et leh..
waiting to do ID card and house book
Old 09-03-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
standard changi airport duty free..
i use to purchase there when hooking up with thai girl from club
Old 09-03-2020, 04:03 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Buy on plane cheaper? But choices should be limited right comparing to airport. Thai milf like which brand ah?
So far i only know Singapore Musafa area cheaper

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-03-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
So far i only know Singapore Musafa area cheaper
Area? Not inside Mustafa?

Old 09-03-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

Supposed to travel to Thailand tomorrow and someone forwarded this to me....WTF! Your King is back so you try to be funny again Does anyone know about this???

Last edited by ZanShen; 09-03-2020 at 08:19 PM.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

chances of getting it still consider remote lah...my personal opinion, with proper personal hygiene
chances of getting diabities, cancer and traffic accident in Thailand still much more higher chances than covid19 Maybe even getting shot by stray bullets are higher chances

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-03-2020, 02:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Area? Not inside Mustafa?
Inside mustafa...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-03-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

just flew back from bkk last night.
quite a few china bois in the flight. no idea how they can take the flight to sg.
saw them transfer flight at changi. Thought our rule states that no transfer allowed from banned countries as well?

still can see many china people in bkk, except no tour groups. wonder how they go into thailand? dont tell me they quarantined for 14 days then come out and walk.

got 1 china farker. i was standing outside a condo waiting for someone & looking at my phone, standing in big open space with no people. this china guy (with his china fren behind him) came out of the condo, walked right up beside me like 5cm close, faced me and talk to his fren behind him (u know facing in front to talk to someone behind u). wtf i almost wanted to wack him. and he wasnt wearing a mask, i was.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1