The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 15
29flora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Days of Being Young

D: Did you bring them?
Me: No.
D: How then?
Me: Are you expecting your mensus anytime soon?
D: In a few days time, I'm already spotting.
Me: Should be ok, I guess.
D:Try not to shoot into me then, I guess.
Me: Will try.

This was when I was 16 years of age. Getting ready to de-flower my then GF on her parents' bed.

Prior to this episode at this stage in my life, I lost my virginity when I was 14 to a Malay chick cow-girl style at her bro-in-law's place on the sofa.

I didnt finish cos her bro-in-law came home suddenly in the afternoon. We didnt get caught cos we were both fully dressed. She was wearing a dress and I was unzipped. She had her orgasm and left her excretions all over me. I was not the first one she had fucked.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stairway is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Days of Being Young

Camping here. Pitch tent liao.

I easily get Sexcited as I do not have much Sexperience. I am currently looking for a fling for some Sexcitement. If got time can do some Sexercise and hopefully one day I can become Sexpert.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

Prior the the de-flowering we had our fair share of heavy petting which included oral sex proformed on each other. Our sessions almost always happened at her place - on her parents' bed, HDB blocks' stairwells, one of Parkway Parade's many stairwells and at one of the play grounds at East Coast Park.

Our heavy petting sessions almost always ended up with both of us soaked in perspiration and our own excretions. And to top it off, it always happened after school.

She lives in the east and so do I but I was schooling in the west, so it was like a pit stop for me before going home. A form of stress relief after a hard day in school. So as you may guessed, her pinafold uniform is usually stained with my cum and her 16yo juices and at times, she would go home without her knickers cos they would be dirty and she was afraid her mum would find out about her coming of age activities.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

Getting more Sexciting, continue pls..

I easily get Sexcited as I do not have much Sexperience. I am currently looking for a fling for some Sexcitement. If got time can do some Sexercise and hopefully one day I can become Sexpert.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:05 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
hotdeal4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A nice virgin story. Do carry one
Old 01-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

" How am I suppose to fit all this into me?" she said as she held onto all 7" of my stiff cock.

I was standing beside the bed naked with my rock hard fully exposed as she wanked it.

"First you have to de-robe like me." I said and helped her out of her top. She was 16 years of age, slightly tanned in complexion, full A cups with pinkish teats, nice perky ass and a trim bush. She was the third best of the lot among her girl pals. The best one had full B cups a little chubby and was below average height for a 16yo. However, Joycelyn, that was her name had eyes that would make a guy melt and spew when she looked up while performing a BBBJ.

The second best, Jessie, was also a full B cupper, an atheletic body and a frigging firm arse. I remembered making a comment when I caught a glimpse of it while lying down on the floor with D massaging the outline of my hard on watching TV and Jessie walked passed and crossed over our stretched legs.

"Woah Jess! White undies covering a firm ass! " I exclaimed out loud.
"Hey! Peeking at my friend you are?" she said and gave my hard on a good firm grip.
"Can we help it if we are in this position and she crosses over?: I replied.

"Shut up and try not to mess up my living room when you cum....hahha." Jessie said eyeing D massaging my bulge.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Samster

Steam to max liao, carry on pls..

Old 01-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Camping here too

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 02-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
soulkesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up camp here!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, give u my humble pts..
Old 02-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
venery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching for more. Thanks.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:50 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

steamy story. pitching tent here with popcorns
Old 02-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 15
cheekydick is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekydick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep the story coming bro.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Last time anything also can do..now everything also don't dare to do..
Old 03-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

Thank you all for your readership and also the points allocated.

D was the second of many in my life to be fucked.

She sat on the edge of the bed, fully naked wanking my hard cock.

"Have not seen you this big before." she said. "How am I going to accommodate it all?" she added.

"We'll just have to try and find out." I replied.
"Let me try." she said and to my surprise, she opened her mouth and took me inch by inch till she could take no more and removed herself. She did it a few times and on the 5th try, she swallowed me whole.

"Cough, Cough....." she choked as her head moved along my hard and thick shaft. "Urgh..." she exclaimed as she removed herself leaving a trail of saliva dripping from my swollen cock head.

"Was that good?" she asked. "I saw it on video with the girls yesterday." she added.
"Fantastic! " I said. "And what else did the video show?." I asked.
"The usual....but the woman finished her job with sperm in her mouth and on her face.....a little disgusting." she replied and continued with her wanking.

My precum began as she unrolled me. "Huh? Is that it?' she said upon seeing it.

"No...ughhhh.....it's just the beginning." I moaned as I watched her run her thumb over my cock head with my precum.

"You ready to fuck me?" she asked.
"Huh?....." I said after recovering immediately from the sensation of having experienced a BBBJ and my cockhead rubbed.

"I would like to feel it inside me. Heard it would be a fantastic feeling." she said and continued to wank.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1