The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

I am in pudong now near dong fang road, we can arrange sing song or massage
Old 12-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just know there is a vita spa in the Pudong Airport,never know they have full service,Maybe you can try the above several clubs I mentioned but they are a little further away from the pudong airport.[/QUOTE]

Been to the Pudong airport massage twice, no action. First time was on the ground level, same place where the main "shop" is. Ok massage, average gal but no extras. Second time they were very busy (2 US bound flights delayed) so they took me to some room at another end of the hotel on a higher level (can't remember which floor). Weird layout with 2 rooms side-by-side and a common shower outside. Almost like a suite got torn down and some panels put up.

Convenient if you need a massage before the flight and don't have time to leave the airport but average at best. If you have time, take a cab to the places in town suggested by the other bros.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Samster

Unfit I stay near your hotel walking distance haha
Old 12-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wiley01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
Went to Cypress Hotel Club last Sunday and had a good session. Nice to know locals Number is 012-62682933. Sorry, no address (card is in Chinese, and I'm Angmo...LOL)
Had number 10 and number 81, 2 for 1380 RMB one hour. YOu can get VIP room 200 RMB more, but regular room was just fine. Number 10 had large breasts, but no tasty allowed. Number 81, smaller, but tasty allowed and very nice.
Start with Body scrub and soapy massage (81 body to body, very nice). Dried off afterwards and went to room. Enjoyed my time. No GFE, just normal 2 on 1 action.

Return: Next time I'm in the area, but prefer outcall to my hotel.

YES, I WAS BORN AT NIGHT, JUST NOT LAST NIGHT!!!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hello ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found this website, similar to sbf, but chinese version. require bros here kind help to click on link below to activate account. kamsiah bros for helping. http://www.xfcbbs.com/?fromuid=1280025
Old 13-04-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JetLaggedGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im in Shanghai till thurs, staying near dong fang road.

Any recommendations?

Or anyone to chiong together?
Old 15-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Dong fang has few massage, si yuan opposite intercontinental can try
Any bro interested in ktv, ping me.
Old 16-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 22
StrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaozhang View Post
Bro Strongbrew,

Possible to share with me the contact of the lady you met ?

Name: Xiao Hui
Origin: GuiZhou
Face: 8/10 (Looks like those Korean K-POP idol)
Height: 1.58m
Boobs: B- but very nice shape and brownish nipples(Still not fully developed)
BBBJ: 8/10 very hardworking
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating
CIM: 7/10 she should just carried on instead of pulling her mouth away
GFE: 8/10 Made me feel like 20 again
Overall experience: 8/10
RTF: Very high chance

Hope you guys like my FR....

Check your pm...
Old 16-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bouz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by masslin View Post
ZTE Hotel is four star standard hotel, didn't know it's girl-friend or not.

Bodi Hotel Sauna is about 7. 5km to your hotel.

Si Yuan Sauna is about 11km to your hotel.
Thanks Masslin. Hope it's a girl friendly hotel ...
Old 17-04-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
xanxus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be working at shanghai for quite a while. Keen to explore the KTV scene in SH. Hope to join some senior bros here...
Old 17-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
soblur2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

Will be travelling to Shanghai for a week middle of May, any recommendation on where to stay? I'll need to be near people's square (red line) station.
Old 17-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
NotMyRealName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You may try Frasers residence. It's pretty reasonable rate (sub 900rmb per night) for Shanghai and close to eateries and 淮海路shopping (but I find it no point to buy branded stuff in Shanghai, too ex).

http://shanghai.frasershospitality.c...cation_map.gif
Old 17-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 21
aces9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great FR! Upz you bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew View Post
I am staying at Huang Pu area and when I turned on my Wechat, I received a lot of indecent proposals. Anyway, I chatted with one girl and she asked if I needed company for tonight. I asked her to send her real picture over and the picture showed a SYT and quite cute. I asked for the price and I was quoted RMB1,600. I said it was too expensive and negotiated for lower pricing. She quoted RMB1,000. I then told her that I will think about it as I needed to go for dinner with my colleagues. I came back to my hotel at around 1am and she msg me again if I wanted service. I made my final offer at RMB800 to take it or leave it. She accepted and I told her to msg or call me when she arrives at the hotel lobby. They will ask for room number and your name but I will never give for security reasons. Anyway, she arrived after 10 minutes and when I went to the lobby, I had a pleasant surprise. She was really cute and a SYT. She resembled the picture but I think she was even better than the one in the picture. Oh btw, I told her that I will reject without any obligation if the picture is not her and she agreed. Brought her up to my room and she proceed to shower. When she unwrapped her towel, I swear that she has really very sparsely pubic hair. I asked her if she had trimmed and she said that she has never shaved before. I trust her cos the pubic hairs were really fine. Not the course type. Her abalone was also very pinkish not those dark type. Went to the bed and started foreplay. She was game at everything and we were french kissing passionately. I went down on her to smell her pussy and there was no smell at all. She then proceeded with BBBJ and can tell she was not very experience but she was hardworking. She would stop intermittently to ask if I felt good. There were lots of slurping and sucking making my rod hard as steel. After 10 minutes or so, we started doing missionary style. She was very tight and after the juices started flowing, it was much easier to pump her. After 5 minutes, she did the cowgirl and I could feel that she was also enjoying it. After another 5 minutes, we changed back to missionary. She was moaning with pleasure and looking down at a SYT really makes me steamed. After a while, I asked if she could blow me again. I was testing if she could let me CIM. She oblidge and she removed my condom and gave me the final hooray. After another 5 minutes, I blew my load into her mouth. She did not complain or make any noise but she pull her mouth away and continue to gimme hj. I have already shot the first load into her mouth. After she had squeezed the last drop from me, she then went to the toilet to spit my cum and gargle her mouth. We both then took a shower to clean up. Before I paid her, I asked for her age and she replied 19. I bet she is only 18+. One of my most enjoyable time with a SYT. Stats below:

Name: Xiao Hui
Origin: GuiZhou
Face: 8/10 (Looks like those Korean K-POP idol)
Height: 1.58m
Boobs: B- but very nice shape and brownish nipples(Still not fully developed)
BBBJ: 8/10 very hardworking
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating
CIM: 7/10 she should just carried on instead of pulling her mouth away
GFE: 8/10 Made me feel like 20 again
Overall experience: 8/10
RTF: Very high chance

Hope you guys like my FR....
Old 18-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Shanghai Happy Garden Club

Staying near the Shangri-La Hotel area and was wandering around looking for a convenience store when I happened to chance upon this joint "Shanghai Happy Garden Massage". Address is 258 Tongren Road (铜仁路). It is on the same side as the former Pullman Ritz Carlton and there is a drinking joint Malone's directly opposite it. I know there are other recommendations in this thread but I didn't really want to travel to Pudong.

Joint is reasonably fitted out and attendants were attentive and polite. Not crowded at all, perhaps because I went at about midnight after my meetings. After the customary changing of clothes and shower, was asked for my preference. The attendant quoted 2 prices, RMB1090 for a dry massage and RMB1160 for a wet massage, both full course massages. Chose the wet massage and was led to a room that had a shower room attached. The girl assigned was Number 26 from Chengdu, Sichuan.

Service started with a shower by the girl and a wet massage on a fairly large bed in the shower area. It was actually a soapy massage followed by tongue licking and a BBBJ. Then it was back to the dry section and action was concentrated on a lot of licking and wet wet BBBJ. Finished off with a bonk.

Overall a fair experience at a place that is within walking distance from major 5 star hotels like Shangri-La, JC Mandarin, etc. An alternative for those who do not want to travel to Pudong. Not sure if price is steeper than others but again, saves time for those staying in the area.

Cheers.
Old 18-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bouz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Shanghai Recommendations 2

Hi my friends bros,

I plan to be in shanghai for business during 10 days next month. Please wich girl-friendly hotel do you recommend (4/5 stars) not so far to hot spots ?

Thank friends in advance,

Dany
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1