The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
I understand Tammy Tay does OF back in 2022 to pay off her bank loans. During COVID, her beauty saloons were shut and she had to borrow money. In 2023 interview with Mothership, Tammy also said she managed to pay back the loans within 10 months without doing any nudes. Anyway, distribution of nudity is illegal in Singapore. What I don't get is after the loans were repaid, why is she still doing OF and also why she is able to distribute content of herself giving bj and being fucked raw in her pussy for all to see? What I can't get myself around it is doesn't she care that in 10 years' time, her son and his friends will be masturbating to her raw videos. What a woman!
Actually why do we care? She clearly don't seem to care. So i guess she will teach her kids not to care too. She will tell her kids its mommy's job that puts food on the table. Nothing wrong if you ask me

Last edited by chubbybastard; Yesterday at 05:37 PM.
Old Today, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 16
Cerro Torre is a splendid one to beholdCerro Torre is a splendid one to beholdCerro Torre is a splendid one to beholdCerro Torre is a splendid one to beholdCerro Torre is a splendid one to beholdCerro Torre is a splendid one to beholdCerro Torre is a splendid one to beholdCerro Torre is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any one have Tammy Tay and Breewc latest gal to gal Only Fans leaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bros can upload to another sharing portal to share here?

I can't seem to download via this site
https://pixeldrain.com/u/xxaidZjW
Old Today, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 21
Presto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to beholdPresto6969 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerro Torre View Post

Power! Flap to this! Upz your points!

Ba Chai women are just born horny.
I have known them, friend them, touch them, fuck them.
Old Today, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 11
LightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLightClaymorez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://bunkr.cat/v/2kqsKbxJTlTst

wow found this
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kabul is Cool - loads of Potential

Tammy Ong was the best Tammy. None of this shjtr
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerro Torre View Post
thanks bro.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1