The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyloser View Post
And a nice bush too!
Yes, nicely kept & properly trimmed 👌🏽
Old 08-01-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
pinkpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
This morning watched Hidden Desire 1991, loved tthat 20 minutes rape scene of Rena Murakami.. can see her labia
Charlie Chow has the best view
Old 08-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This morning watched Hidden Desire 1991, loved tthat 20 minutes rape scene of Rena Murakami.. can see her labia
Where ? Really ? Can see her labia meh ?
Old 09-01-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Whelan5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Where ? Really ? Can see her labia meh ?
The one that I watched was not that clear, maybe a higher resolution version can see
Old 09-01-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 2
yaowaratboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendations for new CAT 3 movies?
Old 09-01-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11546 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
thanks for sharing bro, interestingly, dandanzan able to watch the full movie.
https://www.dandanzan.com/dianying/80371.html
bro, dandanzan has axed the Adult section liao izzit?
Old 09-01-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny25 View Post
Got the link?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whelan5 View Post
The one that I watched was not that clear, maybe a higher resolution version can see
Hidden Desire
https://www.tvkk.cc/play/118580-3-0.html

This movie very good. There's the iconic yacht scene from Veronica Yip as well 24:15 to 30:38. Rena Murakami showing most of the bush. Labia scenes are from afar shots with our resident ham sup Charlie Cho during the final rape scene. Not so noticeable in past vcd format but now with HD and a 24 inch monitor it's kinda obvious.

All bros do share if I have missed any labia shots. But here are some and I not even counting the parts where she showing full bush.

01:24:54 the part first remove her panties
01:28:41 when kena thrown to the bed
01:29:41 the part kena flip over to missionary. Swear that her pussy hole is agape open. Can imagine Charlie very shiok.

Last edited by okcieMon; 09-01-2023 at 11:19 AM.
Old 09-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
vazuatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Hidden Desire

This movie very good. There's the iconic yacht scene from Veronica Yip as well 24:15 to 30:38. Rena Murakami showing most of the bush. Labia scenes are from afar shots with our resident ham sup Charlie Cho during the final rape scene. Not so noticeable in past vcd format but now with HD and a 24 inch monitor it's kinda obvious.

All bros do share if I have missed any labia shots. But here are some and I not even counting the parts where she showing full bush.

01:29:41 the part kena flip over to missionary. Swear that her pussy hole is agape open. Can imagine Charlie very shiok.
There are also a few scenes which show her breasts jiggling sexily (speed set to 0.5X)
Old 09-01-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazuatu View Post
There are also a few scenes which show her breasts jiggling sexily (speed set to 0.5X)
People all asking for labia scenes mah. But ya Charlie Cho's face while happily jiggling those breasts is
Old 09-01-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaowaratboy View Post
any recommendations for new CAT 3 movies?
I think there are no more NEW Cat III movies leh …
Old 10-01-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hidden Desire

I can't see Rena's labia in the final scene. Can help to screenshot ?

Also scenes with Veronica are bit unnatural as the guy don't get to squeeze Veronica's breast, only can raba her body nia ...
Old 10-01-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
kenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hidden Desire

the part having sex on the open upper deck of the bus, they really film it like that? dont think that time have a good green screen yet rite...wondering if the people do see they film it in the open
Old 10-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
kinkgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
I can't see Rena's labia in the final scene. Can help to screenshot ?

Also scenes with Veronica are bit unnatural as the guy don't get to squeeze Veronica's breast, only can raba her body nia ...
It is only for a split second. Probably the director don't want her to be exposed for too long.
Old 10-01-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1566 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkgo View Post
It is only for a split second. Probably the director don't want her to be exposed for too long.
What is the timing?
Old 11-01-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
What is the timing?
Yeah what’s the timing ? Can screenshot ?

I watch the last rape scene many times but can’t see the labia leh …

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1