The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gonecase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlovePussylicki View Post
FR for Ning (Lover Fortress)

Looks: 9/10, Looks like photo very cute, and I like her type of look so I went to try. Very SYT. Work at swensens in bangkok. That syt waitress you always wanted to fuck.
Body: 9/10, slim and slender like your JC school mates.
Boobs: 8/10. Small B cups with cute pink protruded nipples. suck all day.
BBBJ: 100/10. this is
where ning excel... she will use both hands to tickle your body and send electric all over while giving you a super long bbbj with deepthroat gagging. She will blow until you say stop.
FJ: 100/10. Good riding and she really knows how to control the tempo. hairless pussy is quite tight and nice. Very accommodating to change positions. She will put in for you... it is slippery. You can feel 101% of her pussy. just let her do her job.. very very creamy and deep inside..
GFE: 9/10. Very friendly person, I would say her GFE is more of like fuck buddy, she is very chatty and likes to share about her life etc. So its like fucking your colleague or friend more than GF.
Attitude: 10/10 Very good attitude, I will say that her selling point is the very good service. If you looking for tight and fresh SYT, this is the right girl.
Totally agreed
Old 20-03-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Leatherboots88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Night with Mary from Seduction

Okt: smooth transaction
Dmg: 150/60/2

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=mary

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10 good curves
Boobs: 10/10 i went crazy over her huge boobs. Damn big. Took my time plying and fondling
Bbbj: 8.5/10 she was able to take me all in. Damn good feelin warmth of her mouth all the way to her throat
Fj: 8.5/10 good commando skills. Not anyhow
Done just for sake of saying she crazy in bed. She did very sexily. No words to use bros.
Just try her she is worth it. My 1st and 2nd went on her boobs.. it’s just gives me ego boost cumming on her tits
Gfe: 8.5/10 no rushing, took her time

Rtf: yes
Old 20-03-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TalkCokSingSong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't really understand the etiquette: is it an issue to post if private apartment or hotel?
I saw some OKTs posting venue type and I think it helps tremendously cause I guess some of us (like me) won't risk going to a hotel..
Old 20-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ftishden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Here’s my FR for the good service.

Name: Baby
Stable: H.O.T

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=baby

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty
Frenching: 8.5/10 mix of mild and wild kisses
Body: 8/10 just nice
Boobs: 8/10 natural B cup
Pussy: 9/10 shaved, taste good
Bbbj: 8.5/10 perfect steady suctions. Clean job didn’t felt teeth at all
Fj: 8/10 wild in bed. No complaints with all positions i wanted.

Gfe: 8.5/10 good cuddler

Overall: 8.5
Old 20-03-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Kokatua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKokatua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for carrot seduction

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=923620

OKT response quite fast. Instructions clear.

Looks : its her. But maybe slightly add a few years. Kind of like milf or like SPG naughty lady look. Boobs enhanced.

Bbbj started slow. Got faster and rougher. Tries her best to go all in.

A lot of frenching for me.

Good English.
Had a pleasant time with her.
Old 20-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mahousensei82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=922953

🐰: Tokyo (from playboy bunnies)
OKT: 10/10 fast replies
LOOKS: 9/10 pretty and fair for a thai girl. Resembles photos.
FRENCH: 10/10 we french from shower to bed non stop
BBBJ: 8/10 gave me a bbbj in shower. Was nice and sensual but i stopped her as i want to paint her in bed.
Painting: She was shaved and loves being painted. Gyrates her hips in pleasure.
FJ: 8/10 slim, fair and pretty, my cup of tea. Finished in missionary while admiring her looks and figure
GFE: 10/10 hold your hand and leads you to room, help you to undress and shower with you. Can speak a bit of english and chinese.

Overall Service: 9.5/10 one of the best bonks i had. Had everything i want. Recommended for bros who like slim pretty fair thai girl with big natural boobs and good service.
Old 20-03-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Kokatua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKokatua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Jani TL
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=923352

Okt good. Clear instructions given.

Looks. Its her. Cute cute. I think she’s all natural. Great set of boobs,soft to touch and hold. Nice butt.
Enjoyed playing with her body.

Showered on my own.

Light pecks. Kisses cheeks here and there.

Missionary her boobs were bouncing up down.
Doggy also bouce. Shiok.

To me nice cute girl.
But low gfe for me. Not much conversation as her english not that good.
But I enjoyed the FJ. And her all natural boobs.
She said she leaving in a few days.
Old 20-03-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
mousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousey11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gentleman's Cluub - Molly

*Warning High GFE Alert!* (As Usual YMMV)

Met Molly on a hot saturday afternoon, in an apartment. New place but still within good parking and walking distance.
Photo-wise the above is the most accurate representation of her. Since it was just after lunch time, bought her some food from the nearby area as well and she was really grateful for it. Led me to her room, quaint but comfortable with shared toilet but accessible through the room.
Bodywise, atheletic and really my type of slim body, boobs enhanced but looks nice and perky on her. Molly speaks some Mandarin too as she has previously worked overseas for other businesses.
The whole session for me was visiting the GF in her apartment for a fuck session, as soon as we undressed and gotten to the showers, our hands were all over each other and frenching starts there for me.
Once we cleaned up and dried ourselves, the frenching continues and gosh does she know how to use her tongue. As there was a short platform near her bed, i lifted up one of her legs and started to rub her pussy. She was really turned on and super wet at this point so i laid her down as we continued our frenching.
Soon I went for her perky boobs and got her nipples all hard and pointy and slowly kissed my way down to her already drenched pussy. Gave her the best tongue lashing i could give her and I could taste her sweet nectar as she moaned in ecstasy. Slipping my fingers in were easy as she was so farking wet that as I fingered her my entire hand was drenched with her juices. She was super horny at this point and I slowly carassed her pussy with my cock and got ready to penetrate her.
Our fucking was slow, passionate and sensual. Every rocking movement made her gasp and our tongues tasted each other madly. This was such a hot and passionate session that I controlled myself well to prolong the first shot with her.
In between shots, we just chatted about life but that lasted only about 5-10 minutes as she got horny again and started frenching me again to begin round 2. Round 2 was just as sensual and I just loved every minute fucking her.
Needless to say, I will back to see her again. This girl to me is my dream fuck for 2023 this year and I will be back to see her some more. Hopefully this FR will not deprive me of slots.
Old 20-03-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
BB is authentic like Hitomi JAV type.
i see. a bit hard to book her, OKT always give me bad time slots.
hope to try once and get her line.
slicker69
Old 20-03-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

A couple of quick FRs for the 2 amoys I tried past few days.

First was Nayeon of Naravee.
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=924761

Good choice if you want to play with a SYT. 19 year old with low milage. Nice sized boobs with good shape and come with a set of cute button nipples. Can speak good english and good korean. Even tested me on my Hangeul reading skills haha.

Overall a good bonk for someone almost half my age. A tight and shallow pussy, so big bros do take note. Can take a long bonk nonetheless.

However do note she is young so dont expect commando style. Everything else is a tick on the checkbox.

Second was Candy of Naravee.
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=924388

Candy is what people would say more "seasoned". Which is not a bad thing because this girl knows what she's doing

Nicely shaped big natural boobs with great nips. Love seeing the pair bouncing around as I pounded her. Good technique with bbbj. Wet and sloppy and ensures you get hard before the deed. Went back and forth between her servicing me and I servicing her. Wanted to CIM but decided to penetrate instead.

Pussy is super wet and no KY needed. Can take long and hard pounding. No issues with big tool and willing to do multi positions without any complains.

Managed to get DFK through out the session from the moment we started till the moment she sent me off to the door.

Truly enjoyed my session with the 2 girls but as usual YMMV. Like I got to DFK Candy but Nayeon only pecks. Albeit I was sporting some bread and she got ticklish haha.

Looking forward to the next adventure
Old 20-03-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
eastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeastbeast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, saw Bro Lusting's FR on Cartoon from FG. decided to give it a go. First time writing FR in a very long time as well, so go easy on me.

Looks - 8/10 feels like girl next door/uni student vibes

Attitude - 10/10 feels like a 小三, GFE up there always laughs at jokes and tries to communicate in English (passable), just makes you feel like a king.

Boobs - A cup/A+ cup? nice nipples, areola not too big

Shower - showers with you and cleans you nice with some teasing in the middle

French - 8.5/10 its the slow soft kind of kisses and random pecks here and there

BBBJ - 10/10 blows you like no tomorrow, doesn’t stop till i asked her to, likes to do it without hands, rly makes my dick go from zero to hero

Painting - no smell, juicy and wet, likes to be fingered as well

FJ - 10/10 1st round she ride me until i came but tbh I misfired too early the blowjob too good. 2nd round i was a bit slow cos normally I cant shoot but willing to accommodate and change positions.

Overall would RTF one more time before she leaves on 27/28th March, purely cos of that 10/10 attitude, the smile and the blowjob man.

Last edited by eastbeast; 21-03-2023 at 11:05 AM.
Old 20-03-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tofusmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR - Mini, House of Thai

https://samsforum.online/showthr...highlight=mini

Looks: 9
Body: 10
Boobs: 10
Bbbj: 8.5
Fj: 8.5

Comments:
She damn madness. She is exactly what I am looking for. Someone who is very naughty with huge tits and petite body. Her service is one quality one. She didn’t just sucked me. She sucked me while looking at me (like talking with her eyes saying ‘i fucking want your cock). And when she was on top of me just kept on bitting her lips and playing with her nipples while she ride me in fast and slow motion. She is one amazing seductress.

Rtf: I will. for sure
Old 20-03-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jerseyjingerjew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT: ONESIAM
Model: Jenny
Looks: 10
Body :10
BBBJ: 10
FJ 10
GFE 10
RTF Yes
Old 20-03-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecreammaster View Post
https://samsforum.online/showthread...highlight=mary

Fr on Mary :

Look: 8/10
Body: 10/10 soft big boob. She is slightly big sized, cant call her petite. 1st time in my life boobs bigger than my palms. Did i forgot to mention they are natural !? Tried to feel for silicon inside, while massaging her assets, but all I felt were natural spongy breasts!
Bbbj:8/10. Awesome.
Skin : clear complexion, slightly tanned...
Gfe:8/10

OKT response... couldnt ask for a better svc. Also asks for feedback after session. Really appreciate his customer svc.
This one really 40e big big no horse run..her price also very reasonable
Old 20-03-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
eyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstereyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR For Milan of Playboy Bunnies:
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=924479

The area is at outskirt of town and is accessible by bus or car. Can be a little inconvenient for those who rely on MRT. However, place is clean and has it's own dedicated toilet for privacy.

Finally, Milan is a Thai girl who can speak English really well! Booked for 2 shots but only expanded 1 shot and spent the last 30 mins chatting away. Guess I needed someone to chat more than I needed to bonk hahaha

Milan looks to be in her late 20s and stands at 1.65m thereabout. She is really fair for a Thai as she is similar shade to me. Her body is well proportioned and is very huggable. Has nice B cups and as some have already mentioned, eraser nips which are playfully erotic to me. Quickly showered and got down to business on the bed with DFK and lots of foreplay. Easily one of the longest BBBJ that I ever had - by the bed, 69, no complains at all and just sucked my cock with enthusiasm!

Entered into her and the sexy sounds all came out. Don't get me wrong that she is faking it as she really responded well with each pump and stroke. It's all written all over her face.

Did her in a few positions and she obliged with her taking lead on top. Surprise came on in doggy when she reached out for something and put it under her. First time that I have experienced a girl using a vibrator and that got her louder and tighter. Finally, after duelling with this wild one, I unloaded into her as she also came and twitched as I ejaculated into her.

With meeting Milan, I think she set the bar rather high. Hope that will still be able to book her before she leaves sometime next week!

The closest picture of her is this:

Sharing some approved pictures of her in action (forgive the grainy picture as she preferred me to take it using her phone which didn't have a nice camera):

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1