The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Cumclub22 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Carrot from SEDUCTION
120/45/1

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=carrot

Gorgeous babe here. Happy that bro OKT managed to find me a slot for her as I was really itching for her. She is very warm to be with like real gf feels. Wasn’t able to control much after seeing her so i asked her if we can faster shower and pointes the bed. She just gave me a naughty smile in return. To cut the long short.. after shower i grabbed her and pulled her to bed. She is super sexy and wild on bed. She made me damn excited with her blowjob and how she ride and grind on me. Solid bros!

Overall: no words bros. Just 💯
Old 21-03-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

wanted to rtf 201 over the weekend but snagged a slot with 202 instead...

belated FR for 202 from Nooky

Looks: quite close to her photos, but I think certain angles she actually looks prettier in person. She has this alluring look in her eyes.. a bit of 勾魂眼.. don't stare into them too long bros, else you lose yourself in them..

Body: Nice figure, boobs are natural Bs and are nice to suck on. Thin waist. Followed by a rounded butt.. bros who like smacking meat will appreciate these.

Character: Can tell that she was tired.. a bit no strength in her voice already. I was #8 in the day but she kept up her smiles. 10/10 for customer service. She's friendly and open.. and kept up with the conversation even though she must have talked for the last few hours.

Service:
DFK: automatic. just placed my lips close and she availed hers.
Painting: woooo. shaved.. very tempting.. but I didn't cause I was too busy upstairs..
BBBJ: all the gents before me already spoke of her prowess here. no need to repeat
FJ: wet. automatically moved to my prompts.. doggie and cowgirl were effortless because she did most of the work. Highlight for me was in doggie.. the way she arched her back and pushed her butt outwards.. classy and sexy rolled into one. I still went into missionary for the finale because it just gives easier access to her lips.

RTF: will try before she RTT this week.. and maybe hit up 201 first.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 21-03-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
wanted to rtf 201 over the weekend but snagged a slot with 202 instead...

belated FR for 202 from Nooky

Looks: quite close to her photos, but I think certain angles she actually looks prettier in person. She has this alluring look in her eyes.. a bit of 勾魂眼.. don't stare into them too long bros, else you lose yourself in them..

Body: Nice figure, boobs are natural Bs and are nice to suck on. Thin waist. Followed by a rounded butt.. bros who like smacking meat will appreciate these.

Character: Can tell that she was tired.. a bit no strength in her voice already. I was #8 in the day but she kept up her smiles. 10/10 for customer service. She's friendly and open.. and kept up with the conversation even though she must have talked for the last few hours.

Service:
DFK: automatic. just placed my lips close and she availed hers.
Painting: woooo. shaved.. very tempting.. but I didn't cause I was too busy upstairs..
BBBJ: all the gents before me already spoke of her prowess here. no need to repeat
FJ: wet. automatically moved to my prompts.. doggie and cowgirl were effortless because she did most of the work. Highlight for me was in doggie.. the way she arched her back and pushed her butt outwards.. classy and sexy rolled into one. I still went into missionary for the finale because it just gives easier access to her lips.

RTF: will try before she RTT this week.. and maybe hit up 201 first.
I couldnt even get a slot myself
U lucky
Old 21-03-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
I couldnt even get a slot myself
U lucky
Here.. help you imagine a bit...

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 21-03-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
LaytonClayton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bell from Flirtygirls
https://samsforum.online/showth...051&highlight=

OKT: fast and responsive, instruction clear.

Look: 8.5/10 discounted from pics, still beautiful maybe cause of the lighting and angle.

Body: 8/10 curvy and slightly more to meatier but very sexy figure. B cup for boobs, sensitive nips love to let me zhut zhut.

Frenching: 9/10 tongue well trained. Initiates hugs/kisses.

Bbbj: 10/10 Slurpy and Skillfull, seductive look,Secure my 2 ding ding dong filled with warmth! Gamateh!

Fj: 9/10 Tried riding, doggy and missionary, her moans solid to the max. She hug me tightly and whisper in my ear to go deeper. ' shiok' ����

RTF: will definitely return to her this coming weekend.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Noota (FlirtyGirls) FR

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=925334

See Noota looks good and I immediately texted bro FG for booking the earliest available slot.

First impression, very similar to posted pics, nice smile, slim and busty!

As we chat, her hands slowly moved under my berms and start caressing my thighs.

A chain of events quickly resulted in each of us wearing our birthday suits.
I got her to stand up and spin one round so I could see her body in detail.
Nice nipples, a perky butt, and a clean shaven pussy.

After a quick shower, we got back to bed we continued making out,
that's where the aggressive tongue fighting starts.
Very quickly her pussy got very wet and I started fingering her while she played with her own tits.

1st shot she took it slow with a sensual BBBJ,
she has very soft tongue, very high when she used her tongue to flick around to stimulate you.
Afterwards suddenly she went deep on me, can face fuck her with very little to no gagging from her.
Apparently, she is a really experienced when it comes to giving a blowjob.

As I increased my pace, she began to moan louder,
tugging the sheets from the bed and occasionally grasping my arms as she stared directly at me with an ecstatic look.
We started in the missionary, and the initial penetration left her gasping for air. Her facial expression is wonderful to witness.
To be perfectly honest, her moans and the expression on her face as she is being hard pounded are truly unforgettable.

Switched to doggy and hard pounded her again until climax.
She just slumps on bed and gave me 2 thumbs up with a grin.

After we caught our breath, she cleaned me up and literally had to dragged my tired body to shower.

I believe that she really enjoys it when you bang her hard and deeply.
Her moans and reaction greatly boost your ego and sensations,
making you want to give her everything you've got.

RTF? Likely high chance due to her price with her service provided, hard to beat!

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 14
kiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiwi23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Molly
Shave : Yes
French: Yes and sibei fluent, will initiate
English: Alittle but Mandarin very fluent
Looks: very close to photos
Body : 10/10 - tall and slim
Boobs: Enchance, big and pointy nipple
CIM: didn't try
DT: Yes and very hardworking
AR: didn't try
AJ: didn't try
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9/10

Gotten bait and switch at another stable and was super pissed. Went back to my reliable stable for a quick fix. OKT was kind enough to arrange a late night slot for me to unload and check clear. Gotta say this stable is one of the most reliable stable for a long time.

Molly was damn hardworking despite the late night book, putting in so much effort to ride the hell out of me. Actually I'm surprised that nobody mentioned her meaty ass. What a view when u pound her from behind. I'll rtm soon
Old 21-03-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Disillusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ploy from Lust365
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=922600

OKT - Responsive with clear instructions. Thanks bro lust.

Looks - Similar to pictures but slightly older & skinnier. Decent looking, won't reject.

Boobs - Enchanced big C with medium-sized brown nipples that are nice to suck. Boobs are soft and is responsive when licked.

Body - Feminine figure. I'd consider her frame as petite & skinny but with big boobs. Nice back view from doggy & smooth skin.

BBBJ - Lots of deepthroating & saliva. Was very hardworking taking my whole dick in her mouth with lots of up down motion.

FJ - Did missonary, cowgirl, & doggy. She seemed to enjoy & moaned quite abit. Loved doggying her with nice back view & ass up high. Tons of DFK throughout.

Painting - Did 69 & sat on my face. No smell or sour taste even when i stuck my tongue deep inside her pussy. Nice to eat out which made me hard & horny. She said she came once & seemed to enjoy it.

GFE - I'm a shy person who sucks at small talk but she initiated convos & made me feel very comfortable throughout. No awkward silences & is very friendly. English is decent enough to communicate. Lots of light pecks & crazy DFKs throughout that at one point even i thought was a bit too much lol. Felt like fucking a girlfriend. Did not seem tired at all even though i booked her at 12am.

Damage - 160/60/2. No regrets & well worth the value.

She said she is going back this Sat & won't be back for a few months. Book her now or you'll miss this gem.
Old 21-03-2023, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gonecase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlovePussylicki View Post
Post honest FR for ning LF also kena zap like siao... Who the cb kia? U ning bf ah? Angry I creampie ur girl izit
Bro I also got zap.
Old 21-03-2023, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
kamikaze1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jill from Club Friday

Name: Jill

Look: Jill is a very cute looking girl without much makeup. A cutie pie indeed. Has quite abit of blemishes on her face due to the local weather.

Body: Very slim and not fat at all. A very petite girl standing at 150cm.

Boob: Jill has a pair of nice and natural boobs which is soft to the touch. Fits nicely into my palms while fondling her boobs. For boobs lovers might not be your type though. Was responsive when I was sucking and licking her tits. Seems to enjoy it.

Bbbj: BBBJ was sensual, slow and nice.

FJ: Did standing and carry position with her as she was so easy to manoeuvre around and was also easy to carry her as she is not very heavy. Very hardworking girl and was patient even though I took some time to finish. Best position would be cowgirl with her seeing her riding on top of me.

Frenching: Speaks French. Lots of tongue and sucking which was felt so good that she even joked that I wanted to eat her up. Hahaha.

GFE: Good GFE where she will cuddle together and even pat and stroke your head like a puppy. Haha.

Communications: Very minimal English and need to rely on google translate at times. Would be better if she understands English so as to break the awkwardness more easily.

Rainy (FF), Bee (CF), New (TC), Cas (TC), Lynn × 2 (CF), Lemon (CF)

2023 Bonks

Lydia (TC), Jill (CF)
Old 21-03-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hosehbobo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Daisy - Lust365

Looks: 8/10 innocent looking young girl looking but got a sassy edge to her.

Body: 8/10 tight young body while got good assets.

Boobs: 8/10 firm perky breast, cn suck and play with her boobs.

bbbj: 9/10 listen to instructions hardworking and got the drive to please me, see her so willingly to keep suck for me is a huge turn on.

FJ: 10/10 when she bounce and ride me got from slow and passionate to rough and fast. Happy lil bro happy me.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
222diacal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol!! Had a session with Winnie from CC (Candy Club) yesterday early afternoon, To those having doubts, THROW AWAY THOSE DOUBTS!!

Service is excellent!! If i rate its 11/10!! Okt is genuine and speedy in replies, entertained my tcss nonsense.

For photos.. she showed me the 2 photos on her phone. So it is her. Just that in those photos of when she had bangs and no bangs.

She is not new to this line and is very experienced. So rest assured service is there.

Already thinking of a rtf session.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jerjeromel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerjeromel View Post
Belated FR for May (99) 110/60/1 (Promo)
https://samsforum.online/showthread...&highlight=may

I think we are more inclined to want a good experience more than just a good bonk. So here's a FR of the experience with May. Disclaimer: I prefer SYT, frenching, au natural boobs, high GFE and if fair is a great bonus.

BEFORE:
OKT: 10/10
Swift in responding. Good to have the rtf discount that always make me comeback for more of their gals. Would care to recommend other girls if timing can't be met.

Usual G playground, for so long never change so minus point la. Can see other brothers from the same entrance haha. No MRT nearby so minus point. Good for drivers.

DURING:
Looks: 10/10
Because of the lack of FR for this new girl, I was apprehensive. But I worried for nothing cos she's a true SYT, slender and dressed in home loose clothes. Like meeting a poly GF esp with braces. Bear some resemblance to a SG actress, Chantelle Ng.

Room: 10/10
Clean, good sized with attached toilet.

GFE: 9/10
I had to initiate to break ice first so minus point. But she was responsive and willing to chat up to warm up. Spent time to cuddle up fully clothed (often, the FLs just ask you to strip) chatted and free roaming touches leading to heavy petting. Slowly build up.

Body: 10/10
After that we stripped each other slowly.. Model type of body. C cup natural boobs. Prolly a 160cm in height and honey tanned, so not too tanned skin.. Love it!

Svc: 8/10
We kissed and had a bit of frenching and if rtf I think would be better in this aspect. Cat bath me by licking my nips for quite some time. I licked hers too. Sensitive. Proceed on to painting, not very sensitive maybe I just didn't hit the spot. soft moans for a bit. BBBJ me, good enough for me although longer would be nice. so minus point here. The FJ was tight and we put in the most effort here. The grinding during cowgirl is superb with the view and movement. Finished off in missionary. She seems green overall but this is what you experienced from real SYT bonk.

AFTER:
Showered on our own and chatted awhile more with 5mins left. Saw her dressed up like a poly gf. She did ask for extra tips but I didn't had extra cash but will rtf and tip her the next round. Glad I booked her despite the lack of FR.

Grade: A
Confirm RTF (She's here for 2 weeks and have a liking for Chinese food)
RTF for May.

Can see my previous FR on her.
Everything improved. From Frenching to BJ to FJ. More affectionate.
ThaiConcepts - Lydia(A)
LF - Ning(A)
Old 21-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
onemore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Wawa

OKT : ONESIAM only the best. 100/10
Model Name: Wawa
Looks : 9/10 Looks like pictures. Very pretty.
Body : 10/10 Smooth, soft and petite.
BBBJ : 8/10 lovely sucking and ball licking too.
FJ : 10/10 Highlight of the session. We tried at least 5 positions and she didn't complain. It was so hot and she makes it hotter by her moaning.
GFE : 20/10 from the start she engages with you like a girlfriend. So friendly and chatty. Speaks French too.
RTF : Yes I would like to.She said she is leaving this week.
Old 21-03-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
clygonia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
FirltyGirls (Cartoon)
https://samsforum.online/showthr...861&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 Pretty SYT, definitely looks much better in person.

Body: 8.5/10 Slim fit body with natural boobs. Around 1.65m tall.

French: 8.5/10 Started in showering and during missionary FJ she hold my head and DFK.

GFE: 9.5/10 Service oriented and out to please girl.

Bbbj: 9/10 Wet sloppy, balls licking available and kept going till i cum in her mouth.

AR: 8.5/10 Told me be on my doggy position. Soft licking wet and poke.

Pussy: 9/10 Welcome painting, allow me to rub her wet love hole while i licking her C.

Fj: 9/10 Very accommodating with position changes. Returned with moans that gradually make me pump her faster, after cum will hold u tight.

Big thanks to bros that share FR on Cartoon. If you looking for service oriented SYT with GFE, won't go wrong. Please be gentle on her bros.
Thanks for sharing bro, indeed her out to please attitude is very high. Will rtf before she leave our shore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1