The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Caligula123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you think using services is healthy?

What do y'all the long term impact of using services, both mentally and financially are to an individual.
Old 18-04-2023, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
drinknsmoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you think using services is healthy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligula123 View Post
What do y'all the long term impact of using services, both mentally and financially are to an individual.
Mentally? Highly depends why you went with services route instead of the usual dating / ONS clubbing route. It might affect your confidence in how attractable you are to women. Since you are paying for their services in the first place.

Financially? This requires financial planning, if you are looking for whores weekly or god forbid, daily...

You want to move forward in life by dividing your income accordingly for expenses + savings + amount for leisure (Whore Money). Living monthly with an empty bank account really wouldn't help you in your long term goals. I've seen people go club and spend hundreds to thousands for a night of drinking. You paying for whores is not exactly that different provided you plan your monthly spending and consider that as a monthly leisure expense and still have sufficient savings at the end of the month.
Old 18-04-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
a very subjective question.

mentally is about why you engage services. if you engage it for a quick fix but you are confident about attracting women and it doesnt make you respect women any less, then i would say not much effect mentally?

financially, a filthy rich person with high income probably will not feel the pinch. a regular office worker earning 3 - 4k a month maybe will feel the pinch and affect financial planning if visit too often. it boils down to the financial ability and management of the individual.

Old 18-04-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if too frequent, i believe the individual may actually lose interest in courting a female partner. coz just pay money can already.
Old 22-04-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlibido View Post
if too frequent, i believe the individual may actually lose interest in courting a female partner. coz just pay money can already.
Which may, ultimately, be more cost-effective than maintaining a wife Joking ah. Wife can provide emotional support (subject to both individuals in a relationship being on good terms).
Old 22-04-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
roadtohell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerguy View Post
Which may, ultimately, be more cost-effective than maintaining a wife Joking ah. Wife can provide emotional support (subject to both individuals in a relationship being on good terms).
but when your wife is emotionally checked out....
Old 23-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with paying for it as long as you can afford it and get tested on a regular basis.
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 23-06-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 11
cena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro there is nothing wrong with this man
Old 23-06-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
jfp1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjfp1976 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes I think is good for you health
Old 23-06-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Any activity can be healthy or unhealthy.

Except sky diving without a parachute.
Old 24-06-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
Blackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadtohell View Post
but when your wife is emotionally checked out....
agree
Old 26-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinknsmoke View Post
Mentally? Highly depends why you went with services route instead of the usual dating / ONS clubbing route. It might affect your confidence in how attractable you are to women. Since you are paying for their services in the first place.

Financially? This requires financial planning, if you are looking for whores weekly or god forbid, daily...

You want to move forward in life by dividing your income accordingly for expenses + savings + amount for leisure (Whore Money). Living monthly with an empty bank account really wouldn't help you in your long term goals. I've seen people go club and spend hundreds to thousands for a night of drinking. You paying for whores is not exactly that different provided you plan your monthly spending and consider that as a monthly leisure expense and still have sufficient savings at the end of the month.
A girlfriend costs 2x more than a whore.

A wife costs 100x more..... and often brings 100x more grief.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-06-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For me the answer is yes. When I first started traveling to Asia and realized just how easy and cheap it was to have sex with hot young women, it changed my perspective on dating. No longer was I desperate to impress average American women. That added confidence boost helped me also get laid in the US much easier than before. It also made me focus on the really important characteristics when choosing long term partners. I was no longer fooled by sexy looks, or just good sex (like my first wife). Because I knew those are commodities very easily bought. So in the end it helped my long term relationships as well. And now I am married to a wonderful partner who understands me and I can play as much as I want without cheating.
Old 26-06-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

I think it's more healthy than being frustrated with pent-up emotions and end up doing silly things like taking upskirts/stalking etc and end up being caught.

Once you have satisfied your desires with paid services, can move on with your normal life and continue daily activities as a happy man
Old 26-06-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!

Mentioned about this topic of the differences between having sex with wife/partner/gf vs commercial (whores) in my divorce thread.

To me, having sex with wife/partner/gf is making love. The sexual activities with them includes emotion and a sense of belonging. The knowing of both parties being satisfied (or not) and both sides do adjustments to accommodate/improve the love making. There is no standard protocols, no time limits. You can do oral sex, french kiss, and other acts that you normally would worry when doing with commercial ones like STD and others (Unless your lady exposes herself to others outside). You can converse with them on a wide range of topics after sex. And sleep together and wake up in the morning with a kiss of appreciation.

Working ladies protocols of having sex with you are rather fixed. No emotions needed. The ladies will show you happy face no matter her true mood. Their enjoyment in the act is not important. They will fake orgasm to boost your ego. Then, when the deed is done, you leave and the next customer get the repeated treatment. She might not even remembering you. You are just another "job" to them. Are you happy with this sexual intercourse?

Don't get me wrong. I am perfectly ok if that is what you want. I however, would want a deeper emotional connection as to just the physical satisfaction of the act.

Last edited by LoneRangerBill; 26-06-2023 at 04:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1