The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Qwerty6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to stop a guy from falling in love with me yet remain friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Too good? His cock very big? He last very long? Sex without condom?

Why are u so sure he aren't fucking ard without condom and giving you freebies?
I paiseh share la but I'm very sure he dun after me. You can say its 6th sense..usually my 6th sense v spot on.
Old 30-03-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Because by signing the marriage certificate, you should be following the rules/laws of the Government set forth in the terms of marriage.
Question is why are you not following?
Why did you sign it in the first place? HAHAHA.
Aiyah u dun scold me can ..relationships are like that. There's no 100% guarantee that you will not have a change of heart or fall for another one somewhere along the line.
Old 30-03-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblnonstop View Post
for me i would class the men who cannot let go, cannot rationalise, weak men. sorry. my own belief. may differ from many others.

crying is ok. but crying for you to stay, many missed calls and texts, in my opinion he is a weak man. or a toxic narcissist that is using tears to hold you back.

i actually think you will be better off without him.
Toxic narcissist...hmmm
Old 30-03-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty6969 View Post
Toxic narcissist...hmmm
it is a possibility. they play victim to get what they want.
Old 31-03-2023, 03:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Where got common? Ur circle of friends all like these meh? Mine all prim and proper Christians. No smoke no drink no party
So there's your problem!!!! It's the bunch of holier-than-thou Christians that are the root cause of your angst.

Ditch them and look for a less savory segment of society to associate with.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-03-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiyah u dun scold me can ..relationships are like that. There's no 100% guarantee that you will not have a change of heart or fall for another one somewhere along the line.
So stop feeling guilty about your actions.

You say you to want to end the relationship but anyone reading your posts can tell that you don't want to at all.

You want him.

Your so-called attempts to break off with him simply has everybody rolling their eyes.

So 婆婆妈妈, the two of you made for each other.
Old 31-03-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
wahahahaha

Apart from guilt im just afraid how ppl might judge me also deep down. You see those videos and news about small 3 and it's always the women getting slapped or kicked and criticised. Not much of the guys. And also what if ..one day I tell my hub I'm going out but in fact I was with my AF and then something happened and touchwood crash car then everyone knows after then how. I'm just being rational here

Where got common? Ur circle of friends all like these meh? Mine all prim and proper Christians. No smoke no drink no party
You are afraid of being judged because you judge other people also.

Also, you only think they are prim and proper. They probably think the same of you.

The 'bad' ones pretend to be 'good' and the 'good' ones pretend to be 'bad'. The honest ones don't give a shit.
Old 15-04-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'm in a fix. Been in an affair for almost 2years and my partner fell for me. I tried to blow hot and cold but it doesn't seem to stop him from falling harder. I actually wanted to stop and told him many times I don't think we can go on anymore but everytime he cries and I soften and sticked around.

I really run out of ideas to let him know that I wanted to remain friends..Good good friends cos of our commitments to our respective families. I cannot simply go MIA cos he knows where I live. Any suggestions?
Just bang other guys and cut off contact with him. You women like to keep leading the guy for fun. Time waster.
Old 16-04-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
Just bang other guys and cut off contact with him. You women like to keep leading the guy for fun. Time waster.
Men & women have DIFFERENT feelings/emotions when it comes to sex & intimacy. For males, sex is just an itch to be relived, & then focus on OTHER priorities in life such as putting food on the table for loved ones.

Women, in our MALE DOMINATED society, are often left out in critical social & economic decisions, & thus have more time to ponder on their lives lot. It had been this way since civilization began eons ago, as males are born stronger & have expectations by societies to be providers - to hunt for food, & women - simple job as gatherers of crops, each a PARTNER, to build up CIVILIZATION as we today experienced & live.

Women needs love, & most critically - security, that they would not be abandoned when looks & abilities fade with age in our male dominated World. Thus they depend on the power of LOVE, to bind each other, to the next generation.

Being partners, both male & female have roles to play. Once that role is not fulfilled, then the partnership will break up & each suffer CONSEQUENCES, such as emotional pain that can last forever, as a partnership was made based upon trust. Once that trust is broken, it will be difficult to make back, & others will judge the partnership, & determine their own actions of trust in relationship with the two in a partnership, affecting the long journey of life for all.

Thus, the advice to make having a sex a priority in life would be a bad one. How can trust be made when sacred vows are easily broken?

Relationships are never easy, as no 2 minds think alike. It takes effort & communications. If one gives up easily, then would not one be a wimp & a loser for life? If one gives up on one, the life long mentality would be to be coward, but then, how many more relationships can one run away for life & be ostracized by society?

No. We Humans were born with courage & well taught by parents, to hurt none or be hurt by none. Find solutions instead on what we had started, to repair any wounds than to fester or grow hate.

'Do or do not do. There is no trying' & walk away with pathetic excuses that you had tried, leaving others with the mess you had created.

Old 17-04-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Men & women have DIFFERENT feelings/emotions when it comes to sex & intimacy. For males, sex is just an itch to be relived, & then focus on OTHER priorities in life such as putting food on the table for loved ones.

Women, in our MALE DOMINATED society, are often left out in critical social & economic decisions, & thus have more time to ponder on their lives lot. It had been this way since civilization began eons ago, as males are born stronger & have expectations by societies to be providers - to hunt for food, & women - simple job as gatherers of crops, each a PARTNER, to build up CIVILIZATION as we today experienced & live.

Women needs love, & most critically - security, that they would not be abandoned when looks & abilities fade with age in our male dominated World. Thus they depend on the power of LOVE, to bind each other, to the next generation.

Being partners, both male & female have roles to play. Once that role is not fulfilled, then the partnership will break up & each suffer CONSEQUENCES, such as emotional pain that can last forever, as a partnership was made based upon trust. Once that trust is broken, it will be difficult to make back, & others will judge the partnership, & determine their own actions of trust in relationship with the two in a partnership, affecting the long journey of life for all.

Thus, the advice to make having a sex a priority in life would be a bad one. How can trust be made when sacred vows are easily broken?

Relationships are never easy, as no 2 minds think alike. It takes effort & communications. If one gives up easily, then would not one be a wimp & a loser for life? If one gives up on one, the life long mentality would be to be coward, but then, how many more relationships can one run away for life & be ostracized by society?

No. We Humans were born with courage & well taught by parents, to hurt none or be hurt by none. Find solutions instead on what we had started, to repair any wounds than to fester or grow hate.

'Do or do not do. There is no trying' & walk away with pathetic excuses that you had tried, leaving others with the mess you had created.

":Women, in our MALE DOMINATED society, are often left out in critical social & economic decisions"???? You borned 2 centuries ago? Or you having a high fever, You fucking cuck and simp!

How old are you btw? late 50s? &70+?
Old 17-04-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, sorry to hear your sticky situation but your bff is filling in the gap of whatever your hubby is not. Though you nay want to let go but you do love your bff enough to hold back each time. His attention for you far exceed what your hubby has for you. Maybe it may make you feel better to know that if a guy is not passionate to you anymore, it may mean he finds you unattractive enough. Unless the guy is impotent or extremely busy with work, otherwise it is he has an outlet outside. Likewise, your bff may one day get tired of the companionship and sex. If your bff really loves you, and wants to be with you, he probably would not harm your relationship with your family, and would himself sacrifice first to make things straight with his wife and be with you. Otherwise, he is just enjoying the joyride of having a FWB. And to me, there is rarely a guy who is gooey gooey good shoes. . I can have friends who frequent church, serves in church, do not go to party, do not drink, but also have affairs outside or many outlets outside. No offence but we are all human. At the end of the day, if your guilt does not consume you, then you know what to do.
Old 17-04-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
maneepunnani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
TS, sorry to hear your sticky situation but your bff is filling in the gap of whatever your hubby is not. Though you nay want to let go but you do love your bff enough to hold back each time. His attention for you far exceed what your hubby has for you. Maybe it may make you feel better to know that if a guy is not passionate to you anymore, it may mean he finds you unattractive enough. Unless the guy is impotent or extremely busy with work, otherwise it is he has an outlet outside. Likewise, your bff may one day get tired of the companionship and sex. If your bff really loves you, and wants to be with you, he probably would not harm your relationship with your family, and would himself sacrifice first to make things straight with his wife and be with you. Otherwise, he is just enjoying the joyride of having a FWB. And to me, there is rarely a guy who is gooey gooey good shoes. . I can have friends who frequent church, serves in church, do not go to party, do not drink, but also have affairs outside or many outlets outside. No offence but we are all human. At the end of the day, if your guilt does not consume you, then you know what to do.
I concur. At the end of the day, decide with a clear head. the friend now is a temptation. For him, he will continue to be a temptation as he is still not married to you. long term also he may become bored of you. so really need to consider wisely.
Old 19-04-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm in a fix. Been in an affair for almost 2years and my partner fell for me. I tried to blow hot and cold but it doesn't seem to stop him from falling harder. I actually wanted to stop and told him many times I don't think we can go on anymore but everytime he cries and I soften and sticked around.

I really run out of ideas to let him know that I wanted to remain friends..Good good friends cos of our commitments to our respective families. I cannot simply go MIA cos he knows where I live. Any suggestions?
Souds like something headline news soon...the longer you stick with him...the worst...so just dun meet him...

Block him and all his contacts...

I hope the headline news never will happened...

Very simple fact that he dowan to end...is free fuck and knowing you are willing...by now I think he may had secretly filmed you in action or took pictures of your naked in actions...

Soon will be blackmail cases or circulate photos among your colleagues or firends...

I want to be nasty here to say if you are playing around I think great chance your hubby is also playing around...so sometimes best be open to discuss with him...once you had the truth about the hubby playing...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-04-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Thats why we pay for sex , sister. It is never free.
Old 26-04-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
99problems deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Lie to him that you missed your period and see what's his reaction..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1