The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Balikpapan, Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifestyledicky View Post
looks like quite a quite place for an oil & gas & mining area....
It is quite easy to pick up girls in BPN. But you need to have time to do that courting.

Just make sure the girls are not local and working in BPN alone without their family. Just got to get them to meetup bring them for movie or dinner. I managed to meetup with 2 girls during my 2 weeks there. Both are from Java and both have pretty decent jobs in BPN. One is young but a bit fat which It obviously want me to screw her. The other girl is fair skin but divorced from Surabaya which took me 2-3 dates to get her. But it is worth the effort. Anyway good luck!
Old 10-09-2015, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

HI bros,

I am going to Samarinda next week for a few days and only have 1 day available. Would like to get information from bros here on where is the nearest happening place in Samarinda?

Cheers~!
Old 21-04-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BANN555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

short working trip to samarinda in May. it is my virgin trip to visit this city and would like to have some info about nightlife activity during my visit.
Old 17-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
selrahc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANN555 View Post
short working trip to samarinda in May. it is my virgin trip to visit this city and would like to have some info about nightlife activity during my visit.
Nothing much inside the city of samarinda, but i remember aston samarinda have a 24hr spa inside the hotel, and they have spa cabins for walk in. However, recently the spa standard dropped quite a fair bit.

if balikpapan, me and my korean associates like to visit the spa at swissbel hotel balikpapan, its just a normal massage routine, but the massage is quite nice and affordable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1