The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Thanks for your response Bro Sbwow.

There is nothing to be speechless about leaving legacy behind. If it had not been our ancestors, whom lived in jungles & caves, belittled, bullied but courageous enough to put at end with countless sacrifices to it, to strive for a better & more uplifting equal society to lift up ALL lives beyond barbaric jungle laws where MIGHT is law, NONE of us would be alive today to see progress that they could not even begin to imagine. WE today owe them a debt of honor.

Each Human born does have the right to be happy, however, is it better to be happy alone & short term at expense of others thru deceit, lies, & the power of money dominance to sway those in desperate need, or to be happy with others thru honesty & sincere efforts that will last for LONG term TOGETHER & be remembered for eternity with good will, & FOLLOWED by generations thru an ancestor's mental strength & discipline to give each & all a better life?

The gift of life is precious & is a POWER that comes with responsibilities to those we love, whom love us or attempted to love us as best as they could. None is perfect.

With the gift of life comes too the gift of FREE WILL. We Humanity are not robots, but sentient & thinking beings, with the gift of intelligence, to progress & evolve.

NO ONE, no prince or principalities, has the right to TAKE away that right of FREE WILL, least of all the insignificant nobody me. I can only show one the CONSEQUENCES, if FREE WILL is wrongly used & lives, not just oneself, but others around one, are impacted...so choose wisely...

All the best.
There is no one who is truly alone in this world. Only the mind is playing tricks that tell them they are alone.
A person is truly alone when he is caged in four walls waiting to die with absolutely no interaction at all to the outside world. That is the true meaning of being alone.

Different people have different meaning to happiness, and of course there will always be laws in place to keep others in check when happiness is build upon the expense of others.
Laws have been set in place to progress the society, as without it chaos and destruction would rampant and reduced what the forefathers have build to smithereens.

Hence, people have to be happy in a certain manner without trespassing the laws in any country, or be "lucky enough" without ever getting caught. HAHAHA.
Ultimately, it is up to each individual to deem their happiness and to undertake any setbacks which might befall them if they ever break the laws in their pursuit of happiness. HAHAHA.
Old 23-04-2023, 01:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a juicy article

https://sg.yahoo.com/style/lifestyle...214602568.html
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-04-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanweiliang01 View Post
bro, thanks for sharing this. pretty extreme case hugh grant choosing his 1 off fling vs elizabeth hurley. wild stuff
Guess he was on drugs or super hallucinated. I am sure elizabeth could not fathom as well but it was definitely disgraceful for her. Funny thing is thoygh, regalrdess of who one cheats with, the spouse will never concede.
Old 24-04-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Seems like what we all know. But then again why did not anyone mention about wanting a younger and hotter looking girlfriend?
Old 24-04-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!

I fall out of love and I found someone who i feel I’m truly connected to. Alas we are both married and difficulties in our own circumstances to be together.
Old 17-05-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Seems like what we all know. But then again why did not anyone mention about wanting a younger and hotter looking girlfriend?
Maybe because that's not the most common reason men cheat. At least not to the group that takes this seriously. Those answering these questions takes their relationship and cheating quite seriously, therefore they are able to explain and justify their actions. I suspect these people are emotionally committed to their cheating actions, compared to those that look for younger hotter girls whose reasons are purely physical.

Some of the justifications do resonate with me. And I do feel the pang of guilt for cheating. I hope to stop one day without my partner ever finding out, but that days isn't soon, at least not while my self worth is at its lowest
Old 18-05-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Maybe because that's not the most common reason men cheat. At least not to the group that takes this seriously. Those answering these questions takes their relationship and cheating quite seriously, therefore they are able to explain and justify their actions. I suspect these people are emotionally committed to their cheating actions, compared to those that look for younger hotter girls whose reasons are purely physical.

Some of the justifications do resonate with me. And I do feel the pang of guilt for cheating. I hope to stop one day without my partner ever finding out, but that days isn't soon, at least not while my self worth is at its lowest
Well said. But i can never do it if the other party is not attractive. By right, an affair shpuld never be taken seriously and we know there is always an end to it.
Old 19-05-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Well said. But i can never do it if the other party is not attractive. By right, an affair shpuld never be taken seriously and we know there is always an end to it.
Well that's the thing. Attractiveness can be subjective. Some people who go chiong, the WL they go with not even prettier than their wives. But it's the willingness to pleasure that attracts them. Or being able to talk without being subjected to judgement or prejudice. Maybe at home they can't simply say stuff, need to walk around eggshells with their wives.
Old 22-05-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Well that's the thing. Attractiveness can be subjective. Some people who go chiong, the WL they go with not even prettier than their wives. But it's the willingness to pleasure that attracts them. Or being able to talk without being subjected to judgement or prejudice. Maybe at home they can't simply say stuff, need to walk around eggshells with their wives.
I think you spoke the hearts of many men...
Old 24-06-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
drinkdrankdrunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes it's not that we want to cheat, it's that the other half gives us too many rules
Old 25-06-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drinkdrankdrunk View Post
Sometimes it's not that we want to cheat, it's that the other half gives us too many rules
Excuses, like all the men without the balls to seek a divorce but trying to blame their wives for all their unhappiness.
Wives whom they all chose to marry.

Blame the wife, blame the in laws, blame the women's charter, blame the PAP.

Want to cheat, just cheat. Feel bad, then don't cheat
Old 26-06-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 11
LanJiaoProjects deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLanJiaoProjects deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Excuses, like all the men without the balls to seek a divorce but trying to blame their wives for all their unhappiness.
Wives whom they all chose to marry.

Blame the wife, blame the in laws, blame the women's charter, blame the PAP.

Want to cheat, just cheat. Feel bad, then don't cheat
Darn u talk what I want talk
Old 27-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
gig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygig4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Why do you all cheat?

Sometimes it's not that we want to cheat, it's the pressure of life plus the fact that the other half doesn't understand
Old 03-07-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
MrKopiO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For fun lo..YOLO
Old 11-07-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
stanley2704 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by gig4 View Post
Sometimes it's not that we want to cheat, it's the pressure of life plus the fact that the other half doesn't understand
a quote said "if they truly loved you they would've never cheated."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1