The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samson2223 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL SS2 Massage + Special

bro can pm me location, will b staying in kl this week
Old 09-05-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
benherehello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapizza View Post
Did a bit of research and usually MPs in SS2 that are on the 2nd level seem to have specials.
Went to try out one today during Happy Hour.
Just did a walk in and OKT asked whether it was my first time. Opted for an hour of Aromatherapy oil massage. Entrance fee was RM 110 for one hour which includes "treatment".

Was assigned a curtain room. Undress and kept my boxers own as not sure of SOP. ML came and ask me to remove since I opted for oil massage.
Massage was strong and after the 30 min mark, ask me to flip over. Started with the leg and move towards the groin area and started brushing my small head. I guess " treatment" has started. After 15 mins, signal whether want to top up RM 50 to remove top and bra and I say ok.

Did the deed proper while hugging and kissing my face with her C cup boobs pressing on my chest. Very GFE feeling and was allowed to roam down south but outside her pants. Infact, she initiated it.
Eventually blew my load and there was some time left for abit of shoulder massage.

Left a happy man and will certainly RTM when in the neighbourhood. The downside is that it is a curtain joint and you get to hear what is happening beside you. Impossible to be discreet.

Damage: RM 110 plus RM 50 plus tips.
Hi bro, can share location in SS2? THANKS
Old 10-05-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Beegee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did a bit of research and usually MPs in SS2 that are on the 2nd level seem to have specials.
Just did a walk in and OKT asked whether it was my first time. Opted for an hour of Aromatherapy oil massage. Entrance fee was RM 110 for one hour which includes "treatment".

Was assigned a curtain room. Undress and kept my boxers own as not sure of SOP. ML came and ask me to remove since I opted for oil massage.
Massage was strong and after the 30 min mark, ask me to flip over. Started with the leg and move towards the groin area and started brushing my small head. I guess " treatment" has started. After 15 mins, signal whether want to top up RM 50 to remove top and bra and I say ok.

Did the deed proper while hugging and kissing my face with her C cup boobs pressing on my chest. Very GFE feeling and was allowed to roam down south but outside her pants. Infact, she initiated it.
Eventually blew my load and there was some time left for abit of shoulder massage.

Left a happy man and will certainly RTM when in the neighbourhood. The downside is that it is a curtain joint and you get to hear what is happening beside you. Impossible to be discreet.

Bro, please share location , going KL 2 weeks later
Old 10-05-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
mamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegee View Post
Bro, please share location , going KL 2 weeks later
I think it is basic courtesy that if Bros want information to please send PM directly to the person that can provide. It is not right to share openly. Moreover one should do your own research and not expect to be spoonfed.
Old 11-05-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mamonite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think we need more field report for pj area. I'll go look got some later
Old 11-05-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mamonite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This sounds nice. Need more field report for ss2, since a lot there. I'll go look for some later
Old 17-05-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
damnshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm location please
Old 24-05-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Malaysia has their own forum called Decent Playboy Forum. There are FR reports which u can take ref from

Thanks. Just signed up today. 😀

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 26-05-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
mamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: KL SS2 Massage + Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
Thanks. Just signed up today. 😀
Great. Hope you will find it beneficial. Malaysia is a much bigger country so it is better to tap on their local forum to get an insight on this industry. Also it has become very conservative. As a foreigner, chiong safely.
Old 24-06-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
SgLonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I have PM you some suggestions.
Hi, can share ctc?
Old 09-07-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Chickenrice69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, can PM MP name? Will be heading to KL in 2 weeks
Old 20-07-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Mojojoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi Bro, can pm location pls. Thanks so much. Been out of the game for awhile and looking to restart.
Old 20-07-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Mojojoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross_ View Post
Recently went KL and friend recommended this massage palour that looks totally clean on the outside, even their Google reviews said nothing.

Went in for a full body 90m proper thai massage, followed by 50RM hj.
Pretty sure other services are available, but I wasn't looking for more, so didn't ask. Perhaps those who visited can share with me.

Some of the thai girls were young and cute. Boss is extremely friendly as well.
PM if you're visiting SS2, definitely wallet friendly
Wow sounds good bro. Can pm location? I’ve been out of the game for awhile and looking to start again
Old 20-07-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
anson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

PM me the address please. Thanks
Old 20-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
MyAssDamnItchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojojoho View Post
Wow sounds good bro. Can pm location? I’ve been out of the game for awhile and looking to start again
Do you mind to share the location bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1