The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #376  
Old 05-06-2023, 03:21 PM
Yh103 Yh103 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yh103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

after some readings, the nuru service girls selection is around 7+-pm? i'm reaching in thursday night around 9.30pm, any good options available or need to go the other days? wanna try one at thurs night
  #377  
Old 05-06-2023, 04:35 PM
MrRattata's Avatar
MrRattata MrRattata is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 49
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 3
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yh103 View Post
after some readings, the nuru service girls selection is around 7+-pm? i'm reaching in thursday night around 9.30pm, any good options available or need to go the other days? wanna try one at thurs night
so late usually the girls are booked already
__________________
I love cooking but I never learn before. Self learnt recipes! Would like to have my F&B one day!
  #378  
Old 05-06-2023, 04:36 PM
MrRattata's Avatar
MrRattata MrRattata is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 49
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 3
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbond222 View Post
Hmmm...!! Should have been better
i also went to kokoro the girls standard really dropped already dont know where all the pretty ones go
__________________
I love cooking but I never learn before. Self learnt recipes! Would like to have my F&B one day!
  #379  
Old 06-06-2023, 12:46 AM
Yh103 Yh103 is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yh103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRattata View Post
so late usually the girls are booked already
So I shall book earlier through line I guess and the night I can just happy enjoying? 😌
  #380  
Old 18-06-2023, 09:09 PM
Bangkoknuru Bangkoknuru is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bangkoknuru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Your opinion will be very helpful.
I see you all the time, thank you
  #381  
Old 05-07-2023, 04:16 PM
HereToSlay HereToSlay is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HereToSlay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quick FR

DOKI DOKI (90mins 2s 3500baht)
Session 1: Natty
The service was cold and rushed, session ended well before times up. Almost didn't want to return to the establishment.

Session 2: Pam
Now, this is a good experience. Her cat bath + nuru was well done, and had my first rimming experience here, she did it for at 5 - 10mins before moving on. Highly recommend just for the service alone. Seems like doki doki service quality differs greatly.

Aurora 33 Massage (90mins 2s 2900 baht)
Can't recall the name, but she tried her best to service. Just that there was no pretty girls there, got her as a last minute bonk.

Didn't managed to try out other establishment, hope to go back soon.
  #382  
Old 07-07-2023, 09:25 PM
happyendingbest happyendingbest is online now
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 10
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
happyendingbest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToSlay View Post
Quick FR

DOKI DOKI (90mins 2s 3500baht)
Session 1: Natty
The service was cold and rushed, session ended well before times up. Almost didn't want to return to the establishment.

Session 2: Pam
Now, this is a good experience. Her cat bath + nuru was well done, and had my first rimming experience here, she did it for at 5 - 10mins before moving on. Highly recommend just for the service alone. Seems like doki doki service quality differs greatly.

Aurora 33 Massage (90mins 2s 2900 baht)
Can't recall the name, but she tried her best to service. Just that there was no pretty girls there, got her as a last minute bonk.

Didn't managed to try out other establishment, hope to go back soon.
Aurora 33 got a few cute ladies like Nancy & May. Angpai is Sai. Probably need to book in advance especially for Sai. Tried all before, service all up there. Worth to book in the future if you're back. Cheers.
  #383  
Old 08-07-2023, 12:39 PM
kensei31 kensei31 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Visited Daisy Dream last night for the 2nd time since March. Overall standard maintained and girls quality are higher end compared to similar shops.

Went in, mamasan asked me to pick from menu, I chose 4500 baht VIP Jacuzzi for 90mins (1 lady). She summoned the girls to lineup for me to pick. For me my general rule of thumb for good picks is to select girls who smile (genuinely, not forcefully) back at you when you do your selection. This way can avoid landmines with poor attitude or low energy.

Anyways long story short, service was superb and I built a nice rapport with the girl. Sequence of action:
Shower together then run water for jacuzzi
Proceed with b2b oil massage (very sensual)
BBBJ, then cap for FJ.
Finished 1st shot then enter jacuzzi.
Lots of chit chat and foreplay (I really enjoy this part, so much fun)
Done with jacuzzi proceed with round 2. To avoid repetitiveness I offered to "service" the girl by giving her sensual massage
Concluded the session by giving her a modest tip.

Yes Daisy Dream is higher in price than similar shops, but overall quality and ambience higher tier. (Can refer to photos in their website). At least they never failed me for my 2 visits. Will patronise again.

Also to add on, I usually avoid nuru, because it often becomes a very cold experience with aircon in the room.

Chiong safe, cheers.
  #384  
Old 08-07-2023, 09:02 PM
outc4st outc4st is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
Visited Daisy Dream last night for the 2nd time since March. Overall standard maintained and girls quality are higher end compared to similar shops.

Went in, mamasan asked me to pick from menu, I chose 4500 baht VIP Jacuzzi for 90mins (1 lady). She summoned the girls to lineup for me to pick. For me my general rule of thumb for good picks is to select girls who smile (genuinely, not forcefully) back at you when you do your selection. This way can avoid landmines with poor attitude or low energy.

Anyways long story short, service was superb and I built a nice rapport with the girl. Sequence of action:
Shower together then run water for jacuzzi
Proceed with b2b oil massage (very sensual)
BBBJ, then cap for FJ.
Finished 1st shot then enter jacuzzi.
Lots of chit chat and foreplay (I really enjoy this part, so much fun)
Done with jacuzzi proceed with round 2. To avoid repetitiveness I offered to "service" the girl by giving her sensual massage
Concluded the session by giving her a modest tip.

Yes Daisy Dream is higher in price than similar shops, but overall quality and ambience higher tier. (Can refer to photos in their website). At least they never failed me for my 2 visits. Will patronise again.

Also to add on, I usually avoid nuru, because it often becomes a very cold experience with aircon in the room.

Chiong safe, cheers.
Any WL recommended bro?
  #385  
Old 11-07-2023, 09:44 AM
kensei31 kensei31 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
Any WL recommended bro?
I have not frequent the place long enough to recommend girls, but I enjoyed my time with Honey that night. Do note that girls attendance are updated daily and whoever we recommend may not be available.
  #386  
Old 11-07-2023, 10:49 PM
kkkk4 kkkk4 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 18
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
kkkk4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

nuru was interesting for me but i had difficulty getting in position so cannot cum... too busy focused on keeping balance
  #387  
Old 12-07-2023, 01:56 PM
Milkgreentea Milkgreentea is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
Milkgreentea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereToSlay View Post
Quick FR

DOKI DOKI (90mins 2s 3500baht)
Session 1: Natty
The service was cold and rushed, session ended well before times up. Almost didn't want to return to the establishment.

Session 2: Pam
Now, this is a good experience. Her cat bath + nuru was well done, and had my first rimming experience here, she did it for at 5 - 10mins before moving on. Highly recommend just for the service alone. Seems like doki doki service quality differs greatly.

Aurora 33 Massage (90mins 2s 2900 baht)
Can't recall the name, but she tried her best to service. Just that there was no pretty girls there, got her as a last minute bonk.

Didn't managed to try out other establishment, hope to go back soon.
Any wl recommended ?
  #388  
Old 13-07-2023, 11:36 PM
ranger141 ranger141 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
ranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

is Kokoro good ?
  #389  
Old 13-07-2023, 11:40 PM
ranger141 ranger141 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
ranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkgreentea View Post
Any wl recommended ?
Kokoro...Addict...102
  #390  
Old 13-07-2023, 11:44 PM
alpineguy alpineguy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Seems like HappyBKK Angpai Noey no longer there... Anyone knows where she went?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


t Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nuru massage ml using nuru gel ben83 Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 7 07-06-2022 12:54 PM
Mitu bangkok or better japanese style massage in Bangkok anonkmous The best of Thailand 1 06-11-2017 03:57 AM
Nuru nuru massage winmoneys Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 15 05-01-2016 10:18 AM
Nuru nuru massage winmoneys Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos 1 31-08-2015 06:52 PM
Latest Bangkok Recommendation? peewee International Field Reports 135 21-11-2005 12:41 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph