The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
I dont understand guys who give their telegram ID saying they want to meet while in jakarta and then no more news when they are here...just pathetic really
Who aeroplane u? If i'm there i will not haha. However, i might not go full service. Maybe just massage and HJ at most. More of a shopping and sight seeing plus eat interesting food guy.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Who aeroplane u?.
No need to give importance to this loser.He can recognize himself.I suspect he s gay anyway
Old 08-06-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Who aeroplane u? If i'm there i will not haha. However, i might not go full service. Maybe just massage and HJ at most. More of a shopping and sight seeing plus eat interesting food guy.
Why not FS? This is Indo not Vietnam.No bs here.As for the sightseing in jakarta hmmm it s pretty limited
Old 08-06-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
Why not FS? This is Indo not Vietnam.No bs here.As for the sightseing in jakarta hmmm it s pretty limited
Yeah Jakarta more for like fir girls and shopping only. Sight seeing will be going around other states with hot springs, little euro and plantations etc and some islands hopping.
Old 13-06-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
In general, delta and myplace therapists DO NOT remove their clothing, but you may feel them up over their clothes which most doesn't reject. Unless you are a regular to a certain therapist, I do not see why they should go topless for you without a big tip.
Cheers
Yep I think they would get into trouble if caught by boss doing other stuff other than the complementary hj.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 13-06-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Anyone in Jakarta around end of jun till start of july?
Old 13-06-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
eXact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lagged posting. Please ignore.

Last edited by eXact; 14-06-2023 at 08:30 AM. Reason: lagged posting. Please ignore.
Old 13-06-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

lagged posting. Please ignore.

Last edited by eXact; 14-06-2023 at 08:30 AM. Reason: lagged posting. Please ignore.
Old 13-06-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Strongly recommend this 3 months old spa in PIK Avenue called Deep Spa, which is a few minutes walk away from the mall.

The whole place is clean and new, and everything is in stylish blue. You will need to lock up your belongings in the locker, including your mobile phone and money. You can choose between normal room or lux room that comes with bathtub. Also, you are able to choose single lady 400k plus or double talent which is 600k plus. If you choose the Lux room, all in is 700k plus.

After all done and decided, someone will bring you up to level 2, for you to choose the ladies. There are around 10 when I went for me to choose. Once I came in, all of them will turn around and take off their top, wearing only bras and super sensual stockings. I had a hard time deciding who as the girl introduce their name one by one. The lady that introduces repeats their names and ended off with, you can choose me also. I was like !?!?!??!? Wah Lao, was aiming her when I walk behind her going up the stairs. So I choose her Devine 28, and a young girl Denise 20 and went up the room and waited.

After some time, both came in and one showered me and then went to lie down. Both started their sensual massage, after a long time with different techniques, when I looked at the mirror, the. I realised both are already topless. They removed everything and guide all over you from toe to top before asking you to turn over. This Nuru is payable at 100k for both of them do to it. After that, more rubbing and guiding before ending with a handjob.

After done, go to shower again before you relax in the bathtub while both of them shower beside you. Overall it was an awesome experience for someone who is new here in Jakarta, wants a super clean environment with superb attitude by the girls for a sensual massage 4 hands massage. By the way, tips for the girls are compulsory at minimum 100k. Total is not cheap as compared to classic hotel etc but I like that it is clean, new, no frills in the sense everything is clearly listed and mentioned to you with no crazy tips or top ups and demands by the girls since you are in the room with no money with you. You only pay at the counter including the tips you want to give before you leave.

Strongly recommended.

Btw I know why they are called Deep Spa already, all their longkangs, ksl deep!!!

Last edited by eXact; 14-06-2023 at 08:34 AM.
Old 14-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DCognac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Knowing that there aren't many new posts about Jakarta, Indonesia, and having known most of the places, I am here to shed some light and insights to whoever plans a trip while hopefully raising my levels/points. The names mentioned here are mostly the old/established joints, maybe my recommendations would have a few hidden gems, less mainstream kinds.

This post will focus on an area called PIK, Pantai Indah Kapuk, the closest and most recently developed area near the International Airport of Jakarta, about 15-20 minutes ride and its proximity. To give u a brief idea, This area, PIK has pretty much everything and the customers are mostly Chinese Indonesians than the natives Indonesian, pork meals are in abundance compared to the South of Jakarta. There are KTV joints, SME massage parlors, to FJ joints. To limit them, i'll just recommend a few worth looking at, El Paso (used to be called El Norte), is one of the FJ joints, similarly there is Foxy Spa (FJ joints) as well, Tematik Spa (20 minutes drive from PIK, Massage/FL FJs or both), Deep (fairly new, previously called Blue bunny/funtasy, only HJs), Istana Tropical (both massage/FJ, poor condition), Red Ruby (pretty new FJ joint), Taohua (massage/hj ish++), BFly (previously called BlowArt, Hj/BJ/Fj), @grand Asia Hotel(in-call using a hotel service, 25 minutes drive).

Most of them are SME (small medium enterprise) standards and the system goes by adding their GRO (Guest Relations Officer) on Whatsapp, they save your number and they post via their story on the ladies selection they have, or of course u can go to the site, they will show u the pictures via a tab or shows them. Out of all, the ones with most options are El Paso, Foxy or Tematik.

Now let's focus on El Paso. They are running in a discreet mode since Covid and still do, getting in requires u a barcode that shows you are a guest invited by one of the GRO (no problem i can share the GRO contact should someone is interested). They have KTV option too where the ladies can accompany u over there with flexibility. They have a decent amount of customers base, often Chinese PRC working around the area and accustomed to foreigners. For the FJ service, they have 3 categories, Platinum 920k-1,050k , Pink 1,150 - 1,250k, Model 1,500k-1,600k, Super Model 2,000k to 2,100k, upper range refers to additional charge from using the Executive Room Rates, all for a 60 minutes duration. (Ref ~ $100 = 1,490k) Of all the options, this joint has the most decent room options, the rest are pretty ragged or badly lit. They have around 18 girls on a given day, their pictures and real person does not vary much except probably their skin colors.

Tips: U can kinda ask them for their recommendations for whoever has the best service etc, see if u like their faces and go for it. or u can just based on the ones that suit your taste, pretty are not likely to give u a good service but rest assured they aren't that bad either depending on where u go and their standards. I realised that this method gives me a better chance of getting a good one, been there 3 times already, their business has been running for 5 years. and if u plan to visit again, u can drop the GRO some tips for future recommendations after getting a good one, that would definitely elevate his attitude towards you, get more pictures sent and insights.

Their location link is:
https://g$$$$$l/maps/cPHqedKWaSBzZgE69

I also have an FR to share but will leave that for later if there are huge interests, I took the GRO's recommended chick, and was blown away, she previously worked in Taiwan as a KTV LC, spoke or can understand some chinese, had the longest blows, does rimming, hot bod (slim curvy), those eye contacts, friendly as hell, even squirts. gosh, what a big difference to the random picks i took based on looks alone, best to always check your target with the GRO, they know all if they are a hot demand or not.

Anyways, feel free to drop me any questions on Jakarta, I'll try to answer them based on my knowledge or from the local forums insights. Most popular places that are more open in social medias (they have secret IG usually, allows u to privately follow them and they post their girls in their stories), these places have so much information on the nocan (nomor cantik = pretty/popular numbers/names) to pick when u visit. Choices are abundance, u just have to know them.

In my personal opinion if i can rank and give recommendations of the options above, El Paso and Tematik Spa are decent places to try. Tematik Spa is pretty old/ragged but has decent girls and services, prices are half of El Paso, around 750k for 60-90 minutes with a massage included or pick of FL (free lance) to go direct FJ. Deep i heard has pretty good standards but only HJ and the rooms are dark with LED colored strips, just hurt my eyes and can't see the girls well. Grand Asia is a 2-3 stars hotel standard rooms, not bad but the Cust Service is pretty lazy, they just refer u to forum FRs for insights than giving personal recommendations. Red Ruby is pretty new, good facilities, they have weird theme rooms like hospital beds, airplanes etc and they dress up in costumes, decent options and cleanliness than the others surely along with El Paso. Most of these joints has GRO numbers, u can tell them to save your number and view their updates. Have a few options in case they re not available on the day you are. and Good luck!
Old 15-06-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Pangeran Jayakarta

Will be heading to Jakarta next month for the first time since the pandemic.

Haven't heard anybody mention anything about Pangjay. Are the bars open and doing business like before Covid?

Used to be my go to neighborhood for the SYTs.
Old 15-06-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCognac View Post
Now let's focus on El Paso. They are running in a discreet mode since Covid and still do, getting in requires u a barcode that shows you are a guest invited by one of the GRO (no problem i can share the GRO contact should someone is interested). They have KTV option too where the ladies can accompany u over there with flexibility. They have a decent amount of customers base, often Chinese PRC working around the area and accustomed to foreigners. For the FJ service, they have 3 categories, Platinum 920k-1,050k , Pink 1,150 - 1,250k, Model 1,500k-1,600k, Super Model 2,000k to 2,100k, upper range refers to additional charge from using the Executive Room Rates, all for a 60 minutes duration. (Ref ~ $100 = 1,490k) Of all the options, this joint has the most decent room options, the rest are pretty ragged or badly lit. They have around 18 girls on a given day, their pictures and real person does not vary much except probably their skin colors.
Up u for your sharing. Personally I prefer the EL near mangga besar as they have a suite with big jacuzzi for bigger group.

In any case, for anyone that bothers to read... PIK does have its fair share of spa/massage/ktv/club lounges but the location just doesn't appeal and its generally more expensive. Easier to just chiong in "mainland" jakarta unless you are mostly staying in PIK and/or don't mind spending time to commute.

For those that have limited time (ie. weekend getaway), it makes more sense to go malio/classic etc where you don't have to do any bookings and there's plenty of ceweks to go around. Plus, it's probably gonna be cheaper too.

Cheers!

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 15-06-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Up u for your sharing. Personally I prefer the EL near mangga besar as they have a suite with big jacuzzi for bigger group.

In any case, for anyone that bothers to read... PIK does have its fair share of spa/massage/ktv/club lounges but the location just doesn't appeal and its generally more expensive. Easier to just chiong in "mainland" jakarta unless you are mostly staying in PIK and/or don't mind spending time to commute.

For those that have limited time (ie. weekend getaway), it makes more sense to go malio/classic etc where you don't have to do any bookings and there's plenty of ceweks to go around. Plus, it's probably gonna be cheaper too.

Cheers!

Yeah agree with you. I find that those locations i search online that are cheaper are in mainland. Like tematik, vantasy, classic etc. The PIK deep sounds interesting as it is still affordable. The El... is expensive.
Old 15-06-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanwu View Post
Thanks for the share. 2-2.1k for top end is full service?
Yes, that is correct. It's price of 1 voucher (depending on the category of the girl)... for FS. If you want to bring to ktv, it should be 2-3 vouchers iirc .. which includes 2 hour singing, then 1 hour FS.
Old 17-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 3
PoTheBear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody has recommendations for outcall massage to hotels? I’ll pm you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1