The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
If your expectations are high, you should prob go pay for it. then you can choose till your heart content. dont expect such apps to deliver on ROI or KPI
The rest is up to you
But bruh... your ones are 重口味 leh
Old 04-06-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alantay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydaddy888 View Post

Any bros dated or up her b4?
I just saw her on complaint Singapore website. Today's posting on the tada taxi driver who hold her laptop ransom with a fee
Old 05-06-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
vongolasky is a Helpful and Caring Samstervongolasky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toopidity View Post
Hi everyone, not sure if anyone got a match from this CMB girl name “joy”. “Works in an MNC as a planning executive, age 27-28 this year”. Her photos are all taken in europe places like Greece, Paris and also Japan.

Wasted my time talking to her for 1 week plus abit since matching.

We met up once at a cafe to get to know each other, she did alot of talking about how she spent thousands of euros at Paris buying branded stuffs, eating omakase at Japan etc.

Tried getting her number but got rejected with no replies of it, got her telegram instead. After we chatted on tele and finally arranged to meet up. Real life face is rather okay, with make up to cover her pimple scars. Looks 90% like her pics in CMB. So I thought it was quite a safe one.

We chatted for like 2 hours at the cafe then we left. After a few hours, her telegram status suddenly changed to “last seen a long time ago”. I felt not right and msged her again on cmb, she replied my first message then removed our conversation.

Really wasted my time on this girl and i hope no bros over here kena her match to waste time.

No financial losses cos we just chatted over coffee, but really is waste of time and i already suspected she tell lies since day 1 liao. She never reveal her personal info at all like where she live etc.

So bros who got this “joy” girl as your CMB match just be careful ah. She will waste your time and tell lies all the way.
I think i know who u are talking about,she isnt 27-28,35 this year already,previously got together with her a couple of months,went overseas together,can say u miss the jackpot,she is very horny,everywhere also can have sex
Old 07-06-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
If she is smart enough, she could have told the manager at Les Amis that she was on a first date and never met you. And after ordering and finishing the food, you MIA leaving her there (which is the truth)

The manager 99% call the cops - then the manager show them the CCTV, with you in it, ordering and eating -- of course leaving. if you drive, they would have gotten your car plate.
in 7-14 days, you will either get a visit or a letter from them asking to assist in an investigation.

The gold digger will get out of this cause what she says is true - you agree to meet her, you pay for the bills, you have never say no.

Just be careful (to everyone who think this is a good solution) - cause you dont know when you are going to meet a "smart" gold-digger.
Guys are always at the losing end. Many women use dating apps to "scam" for free dinners & drinks every week but it's deemed as perfectly acceptable.

But if a guy does not pay for dinner, will kena call police or shamed on social media

society is really a feminist supremacy one these days
Old 07-06-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Guys are always at the losing end. Many women use dating apps to "scam" for free dinners & drinks every week but it's deemed as perfectly acceptable.

But if a guy does not pay for dinner, will kena call police or shamed on social media

Yes, blame society.
Old 07-06-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

Thank you so much for spreading the loser mentality and highlighting the supposed doom that is hanging around the losers. HAHAHA.
Old 09-06-2023, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vongolasky View Post
I think i know who u are talking about,she isnt 27-28,35 this year already,previously got together with her a couple of months,went overseas together,can say u miss the jackpot,she is very horny,everywhere also can have sex
I think I know which joy you talking about. I brought her to Korea and HK
Great fun and she is wild. Lots of photos and videos
Old 09-06-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

i thought we have a thread where we list down gold diggers to avoid?

shall we start a new one?
Old 10-06-2023, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fucked a local from CMB during pandemic. not a looker. got very clingy. wanted me to do all sorts of dirty and even offered raw and shoot into any holes i like. even begged me to pee in her mouth. but totally not my type. just wanted to piak 1 time for the sake of it
Old 15-06-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

I reco going for those girls doing more generic type jobs like admin, hr, PA/EA etc. Easiest to bang. They are more easy to chase and they know they need to offer sex to hook the guy 😆.
Here is one I was banging before covid. Resting after I cip her to the max
Old 15-06-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

One thing I notice also that those girls more bak bak body shape are much more eager to quickly sleep with me. And very horny too!
Honestly I dont mind girls a little meaty la. Bigger boobs, bouncy ass, more to hold when ramming. Quite shiok I feel! Haha

Last edited by Seven7up; 15-06-2023 at 04:22 PM.
Old 15-06-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
For girls it's easy, everyday meet a new guy for dinner without any intention means free meal everyday. No need restaurant, just food court also good.

Met one recently and found out their tactics. Pretend to be keen for ONS, meet first then see got chemistry. After dinner said need to go back, cos hubby at home. Almost everyday also got new guys hitting on them. Very idea.. free food and transport home daily 🤣
Agree this is a common tactic for some girls to scam free restaurant meals.
Those bros like to use big spending to impress the girls are their main target
Old 26-06-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
i thought we have a thread where we list down gold diggers to avoid?

shall we start a new one?
That's a great idea! Helps other bros avoid landmines
Old 26-06-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
vlaar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Agree this is a common tactic for some girls to scam free restaurant meals.
Those bros like to use big spending to impress the girls are their main target
Last time meet up a milf for a dinner at a bar, end up she bring two more female friends without informing me, ordering food and drinks and bill all on me. Really very disappointed. The worst date I ever have.
Old 26-06-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
I think I know which joy you talking about. I brought her to Korea and HK
Great fun and she is wild. Lots of photos and videos
very expensive meal sometimes...only for high flyer like you guys. mY Pocket not so " thick" enough to cover her expenses...After my 2nd meal with her, bye bye...i no longer want to be in contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1