The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbut View Post
Can pm bro thanks?
Why you reply to a post asking you to read for ctc and still ask him PM u?
Old 30-05-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
lool i also curious and want to know why sia… no wonder bro exchange must constantly say read for ctc
Old 30-05-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotbut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Blind already sorry deleted the old one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Old 30-05-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotbut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Hi bro can pm ctc? A big fan of flexible body
Quote:
Originally Posted by tartWrangler View Post
Review for WaWa

Face: 9/10 she has nice facial fixture and a very slutty look

Body: 9/10 - She is very flexible like bro had mention she does yoga hence her flexibility

Boobs: 9/10 - All natural C cup boobies

Service: 10/10 - Presents her self very elegantly and tip top service

Bbbj: 10/10 - A good amount of tongue was used and the pace she blows me was just right

Overall hard working and service orainted person out to please you.
Old 30-05-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
lool i also curious and want to know why sia… no wonder bro exchange must constantly say read for ctc
Sometimes I wonder if they are just bots, I can't believe got ppl so dense one.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Those who dont know the contact try 88798. Tryat ur own risk....Dont say i say... 🤭

If it does not work, try read few pages back....
Old 01-06-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

She looks so glamorous in her red dress.
Really like a beautiful actress. Saw her
Moment update in Wechat.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 14
lawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawl123456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Managed to get a booking with WaWa after work. She greeted me in a black dress (really accentuates her figure) and heels, totally my type! held my hand to the room/shower and made sure i don't bump into other customer or enter the wrong room.

She has this sultry look that she gives that turns me on. BBBJ was good, varying speed and suction and tongue action(no deep throat though). She went to wash up after i came and gave me another round of BBBJ with warm water, shiok. After putting on my clothes, she start teasing my cock to make it hard again

Had another round of DFK right behind the door when i was about to leave. Already planning my next visit
Old 05-06-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 17
angkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to behold

Bro Exchange gang never fail me. Today had WaWa she is very chio and seductive look. keep it short

Look. 8/10 pre milf but very chio and seductive look
body: 8/10 nice B cup and nice light brown nipple. Many Ang Kong I like!
BBBJ: 9/10 one of the best i had. Even a little difficult to shoot today she still put in effort and also mantain eyes contact also many pattern.
Light kiss. She even ask 2 girl to greet me one was joanne sibeh cute another one i forgot her name liao.

RTF: of cos la with the price and the look why not. Treat them will bro
Old 06-06-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by angkim View Post
. She even ask 2 girl to greet me one was joanne sibeh cute another one i forgot her name liao.
The other girl is Jia Jia i think.
Old 06-06-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkim View Post
Bro Exchange gang never fail me. Today had WaWa she is very chio and seductive look. keep it short

Look. 8/10 pre milf but very chio and seductive look
body: 8/10 nice B cup and nice light brown nipple. Many Ang Kong I like!
BBBJ: 9/10 one of the best i had. Even a little difficult to shoot today she still put in effort and also mantain eyes contact also many pattern.
Light kiss. She even ask 2 girl to greet me one was joanne sibeh cute another one i forgot her name liao.

RTF: of cos la with the price and the look why not. Treat them will bro
Joanne is the cute cute syt. the other one is Jiajia her big sister.. hungry cock sucker type… very horny
Old 07-06-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Joanne is the cute cute syt. the other one is Jiajia her big sister.. hungry cock sucker type… very horny
Joanne really cute and always smiling. Never fail to brighten up my day whenever I visit her. Will try Jia jia and wawa soon.
Old 14-06-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Promised her a review, so here. Wawa replied even tho it's last minute booking. Confirmed and I make my way down.

When I reach, she opened the door and held my hand in. She's quite pretty, and very friendly.

Brought me to the room, and helped my unbutton my shirt. After shower, she started her lap dance. Sensual and tons of dfk. No joke, her tongue work is crazy. She ask what service I want, then I say I didn't try AR before. She was very nice about it so I went for it. I guess I don't appreciate AR, but her tongue work on my nether regions did feel good. She's like vacuum sucking all over my body. Then later she cleaned up, quite hygienic, which is good. And proceed to more cuddling, touching and again, loads of dfk tongue action. BBBJ until I came and she went to clean up. I tot end already, but she came back, and clean my dick with her mouth and hot water. And now I tot is the end. But she cuddled with me, and more kissing. She told me today red alert, so she was apologetic about it. Say next time come, can play with her little sis to my heart content. More cuddling, short BJ, then off to the showers for me. Saw Joanne when I came out of the shower, and she's still the same bubbly and cute.

Anyway, went back to the room, wawa dried me off and then gave BJ again. Service gao gao. At the door, she lean over to what I thought is a hug, but she went on with more dfk. I guess she felt bad I visited when her aunt visited. We only stopped when she heard the toilet door opening. Afraid it was another guy, I quickly left.

Definitely will return, hopefully soon.
Old 20-06-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 14
yw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud of

Sorry for the super long essay for FR.... (Alot of things I want to mention ah...��)

Finally tried the legendary WaWa today after so long. Bro Exchange has done it again! Thank you brother for the intro! Another gem to visit!

Texted her early afternoon and got a reply soon after. Booked an evening slot. Reached and was greeted as 情爱的 by this sexy lady in a black dress. When I see her, it's love at first sight (Siao liao lah.. Now got so many lovers lol) . She held my hand to her room and we started tongue fighting. After fighting for about 2 minutes or so, I undressed and get ready for shower. She will wrap the towel around your waist for you with her boobies pressed against your body! Then she held my hand and led me to the shower room. She will wait for you patiently outside the shower room after you are done and hold hand to led you back to the room to start action.

Back in room, she starts DFK and sensually stroke my 2IC.. After that, she gently push me to the edge of the bed and continue DFK and caress my body. Of course I caress her as well. Her sexy ass is so nice to grope! She then starts to do some sexy lap dance! Wow! That's the first time I encountered a ML who does that! Starts to dance sexily and turned around hinting me to unzip her dress. Those 2 cute sexy boobies and sexy ass appear! Feasted on her titties! They were ample to grope too!

Continued to lap dance until she wriggled down and start blowing my 2IC. She will look at you with seductive eyes while sucking with slurping sounds like those you see in JAV! Suction is like Dyson vacuum cleaner. She will adjust speed accordingly. Her tongue action also sibei sexy She will lick the balls and suck them too. Removed her panty and start 69. Her pussy is clean shaven and tight when I fingered her. She changed positon to doing a split with one leg up against the wall allowing me to finger her more easily while continue to blow me (WOW!)

Since, she's so hardworking, I decided to return the favor to her by painting her clean shaven pussy. No weird taste or smell! Licked her clit and fingered her at the same time. She was moaning so sexily and will grab your head and tell you to give her more. After that, she took my 2IC and rubbed against her raw pussy! Such a teaser man! She was letting out sexy moan too at this time and kept saying 我想要. If I kisiao, I probably will ram in her raw liao but mai risk lah. Later kena blacklisted then hong gan liao.

She asked whether I got bring CD or not saying she's horny (Surprised that I can unlock it on first visit. Chemistry I guess. Seasoned bros should know that it's best to keep 1 or 2 at hand in case you unlocked the bonus menu.) As usual, of course I got bring too. She capped me and I start to ram into her pussy in that position and DFK like passionate lovers. Her pussy is so nice and tight that I almost gave in. Switched position to missionary until buay tahan and changed to cow girl. Oh boy.... That was a wrong call, as soon as she mount on top of me, she sexily rode my 2IC like she's riding a horse. Finally shot my load and she still continue riding hard��

After that she lay on top of me and DFK again. Asked me to take a rest while she go shower. After she finished showering and came back to room, she began to kneel down and start to blow me again! Stunned sia! Jokingly asked her is she so hungry that she kept wanting to eat my dick and she cheekily said yes in a seductive manner (It was near dinner time). She then wrap the towel around me and slap my ass asking me to go take shower. Again, she held my hand to the shower room again. Finished bathing and returned to the room. She helped me to dry my body too. And then the unexpected happened again. She knelt down and start to blow me again omg... Told her that she's naughty. Make me steam again. Later want go 2nd round how? She just cheekily replied come again next time LOL

Time almost up liao, so I dressed up and paid her. She held my hands to the exit while she was still naked! Kissed again at the door before she open the door and let me go. Told me to revisit her soon. Which of course I will. Left a happy man with emptied balls

Looks: Pretty and seductive with a cute mole
Body: Ample boobies and sexy ass to grope
GFE: 10/10 Alot of kissing like passionate lovers!
Service: 11/10 No rush and puts in maximum effort to pleasure you
RTM: Hell yea!

For those who thinks I'm exaggerating, please go pay her a visit and experience it yourself! �� and please treasure this gem!

Bonus FJ depends on chemistry. Please do not force her if she refuse

Last edited by yw-89; 20-06-2023 at 11:10 PM.
Old 22-06-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1