The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3026 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 09-06-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapizza View Post
This is actually my 3rd visit to see Master Li. I did not want to write a report after the 1st or 2nd visit as I felt that it was too soon. I was sceptical initially and wanted to give more time to appreciate the gradual improvement of her treatment.

I am seeing her for treatment of my frequent urination and varicocele problem. Obviously, these issues have affected the performance of my little brother.

Younger man may feel the immediate effects from the 1st treatment but I am an uncle already and do recognize that my problem which has been around for so long would take some time to fix.

Her treatment comprises of juagen, massage and also taking chinese medication when necessary. There is no hanky panky nor anything sexual in the procedure. It is a pure doctor and patient professional relationship.

She is a straight talker and won't accept any bullshit. Those who has ego problems and think they know better should give her a miss.
I have already recognized the improvement in my overall health after my second visit by sticking to her health guidelines. Obviously, there is less urination at night, didi is harder and can last longer.

I am not here to sell her service nor did she ask me to write this report but I owe her a debt of gratitude for guiding me to lead a healthier lifestyle. Money can never buy this.

Sorry for the long report but it would not do justice just to pen a few lines.
I just want to sincerely share my thoughts so that brothers who are having similar problems as I am to confidently take the 1st step and seek treatment the TCM way as an alternative. I have seen Western Doctors and they basically pump you with more medication and suggest surgery. I got my anus probed and a camera inserted into my urethra. The pain from her juagen is nothing compared to this.

In conclusion, she is not god but has a insatiable desire to cure you and that is good enough for me.

When you go with no expectations, then there can be no disappointment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommore View Post
Finally decided to go for a treatment. went with a purpose for pure professional TCM treatment without hanky panky.

She explained to me what she was doing and what was fixed. Told me when to rest and what to eat for my health.

Now I feel peeing is stronger and easy. Small brother is stronger, longer and thicker. I am eveready for my girlfriend even after one week of treatment.

My personal opinion is if you feel weaker in your sexual power, seek for a real treatment from Master Lucky. Don't ask for any sexual service, she will bar you from visitng her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyoung View Post
A week after my first visit to Lucky. Only write this post after I had seen good results of the treatment and booked another appointment to follow up.

Due to my irregular resting time and my dustbin-liked mouth, I feel tired and lazy to do anything in my life including sexual activities. I don’t have any interest in having sex with my girlfriend until one day I realise I may loose her.

Reading reports in this thread, I decided to go for my first therapy. Lucky opened many blockages on my body but not fully completed due to too many blockages to clear. She recommended a few TCM herbs for me to correct my body conditions and give advice to my diet and resting pattern.

A week of correction actions, I feel more lively now and feel horny at times. Hoping to see my health condition turn better after my follow up with her.

Life is short! Health is wealth!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warzboy View Post
Health is wealth. Returning to Lucky/Bell a few times now.

After a month not visiting, my lil bro not working as well.
might be due to not sleeping early or eating bad food?

Visited her, she did a thorough examination on me. Diagnosed my problem and started her works. She will explain to me all the whats and whys, while using her Qi to clear and manage the issue. She’s quite a good conversational person.

After session, the next day itself, morning wood was hard and stiff ��
So I highly recommend bros to try and get a session with her.
Will really improve your performance!

P.S no sexual services, 100% health
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiraAsuka View Post
Long delay for the review as promised (trip + personal issues at home) but here it is nevertheless.

Went for the first session one month back because I was having nagging lower back pain and various other issues. Location is quite easy to access even for foot soldiers. Have to say first session was really painful as she attempt to unblock most of my clogged qi. Also went on a chinese medicine routine at her advice to further improve my body condition since I was heading on a trip soon. The back pain eased up after this which was a relief for me .

Second session was a week after which was much more manageable in pain tolerance. In that time and after I do feel more energetic and have better output. I'm still relatively active physically and I do noticed an increase in sports activity after. The juagen also helped quite a bit since I do feel the little guy gets more energetic than before.

As for Lucky; I think she is a straight shooter and doesn't mince her words, which may come across as rude to some. I think so long you keep the mindset that you are there for treatment (the medical kind) and respect her I don't think there's any problems communicating your body issues and her giving you proper medical treatment on it.

And yes, definitely no hanky panky in this, if you are expecting more from any session you should really look elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvadaKedavra View Post
Health is wealth indeed man. Think you maintain quite well so go biweekly - for weakling like me I need go weekly hahaha

As this bro says, don’t wait - it’s really rare to find someone like Belle who can produce instant results for a lot of cases, especially for your didi.

Now, time to make my booking for coming week… have a great Sunday to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warzboy View Post
Went on another treatment with Bellbell!
Guys! If you have any issues with your lil bro.
Bellbell is the one to go.

As they say Health is Wealth!
She able to diagnose me quickly. But I am the one not taking care of my body.

Trying to visit her bi-weekly for my health, so my didi can be strong, hard and long.

Don’t wait or hesitate, if you have issues, trust me, just try once and see the effects
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolan View Post
After a few visits with Master Lucky, my rod is standing still every morning without fail, the size looks like bigger than before (that is what my partner says).

Yesterday visited her again and asked her to check my shoulder and legs. From the pictures she took for me, I have a pair of long-short legs. So I asked her to stop doing JG but correcting my legs' issue and also clearing blockages at my back.

Amazingly, within 20 mins the issue was resolved (by comparing the pictures she took for me before and after the treatment).

To keep myself healthier, I have decided to visit her more often.
Health is wealth!

Old 09-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-06-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-06-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-06-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-06-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 13-06-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 14-06-2023, 07:34 AM
Samster (A)

Old 14-06-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster (A)

Old 15-06-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old 15-06-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster (A)

Old 15-06-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster (A)

Old 16-06-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster (A)

Old 16-06-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1