The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

when you start working, pay is always low... every month sure not enough to cover expeneses... unless you are born with a silver spoon.
Old 09-06-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Waiting for Friday updates, tgif.
Old 09-06-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

It happened with my partner when she was around 22 years old.

After office hours, whilst making out, I lifted her skirt and noticed that her panties were well worn with holes. She has just started work and not so much in discretionary spending.

From that time onwards, bought her Victoria's Secret panties. These are very cheap in US especially on sale. Usually bought half a dozen whenever I was in US.

She is so appreciative of this gesture.
Wah.. sad to hear that, must be horrible feeling wearing torn underwear. Can feel her emo-ness.

Sometimes buy some stuff for them also good, make them happy la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Damn, you remind me of when I first met my gf back then. She was using an old phone and prepaid card for her phone number.

Eventually, I changed jobs and had a pay jump so I started getting her a better phone and covered her postpaid plan until she found a job also.

Things we'd do for love.. sigh.
It's not just love, we just want others to be better, live better and be like us, having good stuff. You know what I mean la, that kind of thing you experienced before in life you will know one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
All the memories. I did the same as well.
Now my family lines are all under my care.

But when times are tough. Cant let them know also. Dont want them to worry as well.
Muahahaha this strikes a chord with me also, knn why we all the same type?!?! LOL.

Quote:
Hahaha my case was different. She happened to come across my credit card bills accidentally and saw how much I was paying for her purchases.

She didn't know she spent that much until she saw it, but luckily she reduced her spending after that.
This kind of girl sensible, can keep bro. Good to learn she is more discrete on spending after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
That’s nice. At least she’s understanding.
Yes! We all like a good girl that doesn't anyhow anyhow or ... maybe a bad girl that anyhow anyhow... LOL!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
when you start working, pay is always low... every month sure not enough to cover expeneses... unless you are born with a silver spoon.
I see kids these days grad nia 5-6k? Thought quite common liao.

Quote:
Waiting for Friday updates, tgif.
Sorry bro, had something to attend to in the morning, late in posting.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Friday! Sorry for the late posting had something to attend to, cleared already, now back to daily updates, sorry!!!

BUT... with tradition... must end the week in blue-balls mode.

----------------

Day 1.

Long story short -> boarded -> landed in Zurich. Went to find our train to the old town area. Left our luggage there, had a quick prayer and we went out to sightsee.

Some didn't sleep well on the plane, some couldn't sleep, no matter what, our bodies are still exhausted from the red-eye flight, it's night time in Singapore although only 9am+ in Zurich. Struggled to keep awake and kept on moving, sightseeing and chatting.

Lindi and Janice were both next to me, talking to me vying for my attention, Penny just strod on behind the group slowly walking and admiring her first trip to Europe.

Unlike BKK trip, there's no way I can openly hold Janice's hand and Lindi was around trying to be a lightbulb also, irking Janice. The attention and 'fighting' was enough to keep me awake instead of sleepy.

L(indi): Can't finish my food, can you take some?

J(anice): He is taking some from me already.

L: It's okay he is growing he can eat more.

!?! WTF... WW3 is going to happen and it's not going to be just nukes!!!

Finally about 6pm+ we had dinner, chatted, took some wine (it's Europe, wine is cheaper than coke!). Penny was seated next to me, yawning away. Janice and Lindi were also exhausted from all the 'bickering'. We decided to call it a night.

Went back to hotel, those who shared a room went to theirs, I went to mine. Took a warm shower and felt cozy, it was good, after more than 24 hours of not showering the water made me feel comfortable.

Checked my phone.

L: Good night. Have an early night.

J: Sleep early, see you tomorrow.

They are indirectly telling me "don't come over".

P(enny): Are you awake?

gog: Come on over. You know my room #?

Not too long, *DING-DONG*.

Penny stood there in shorts and a small tee, didn't realise her legs are that long. I was in my shorts only, it's cold but the room has heater so don't really need to wrap myself up.

P: Sorry... I didn't know you are showering

gog: No.. I'm done already, come in.

I held her arm and slowly pulled her in and placed my hand around her waist. No rejection.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha bro gog gonna rotate his firings between 3 woman liao.

Maybe this will culminate in an awesome foursome?
Old 09-06-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KNNCCB GOG very experience ah... Only penny believe you virgin ah... But fire away in 3 holes but beware of overworking little gog ah. 🤣🤣🤣
Old 10-06-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha bro gog gonna rotate his firings between 3 woman liao.

Maybe this will culminate in an awesome foursome?
Rotate?? I not young boy liao leh, 3 girls, even if once a day also xiong leh. Aiyoh... shouldn't have started with Penny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
KNNCCB GOG very experience ah... Only penny believe you virgin ah... But fire away in 3 holes but beware of overworking little gog ah. 🤣🤣🤣
Simi experience, mai anyhow hor, I'm a virgin, young and innocent one. Anything also don't know.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Good Saturday!!! Hope everybody is well, apologies for the late update, but here it is!!!

-------------------

P(enny): I feel bad.

gog: Why? Is it because you took my virginly? I mean I took yours too...

P: No... not that, it's that, I have a boyfriend...I .. you.. we... can't...

gog: I'm not looking to snatch you away, it's just us away from the others, nobody needs to know. You remain with your boyfriend, I'm still single. We can meet up when we need to. Like now.

Little gog was waking up.

P: You don't mind?

gog: No...

Who the fuck minds?? I get to fuck Penny and no strings attached!!

P: What are we...then?

gog: Two good friends. Very good friends.

P: Can this work? I mean...

Penny looked very scared to say what she wanted, I guess the dilemma was real, having a religion and yet also having an affair before marriage as well as cheating on her boyfriend seemed to weigh her down.

gog: I think you're trying too hard to justify what we are doing. You want to define it clearly, that's why you're feeling the pull, from church's view and also what we did.

I blurted out factually, because I think that would help speed things up... and I ... hehehe...

gog: Let's... just enjoy ourselves, don't think so much, we are still friends, you still have your boyfriend, and ocassionally we just, well, have some fun. What's the harm in that?

Penny just looked shy... love a shy girl.

gog: I'm tired.

P: I'll go back to my room.

gog: Nonsense. Sleep here, with me.

I held her hand and pushed her softly down on my bed.

gog: I'll go toilet and off the lights.

I came back and Penny was already asleep, not the faking kind, but I guess we ARE tired. I just got in next to her and slept.

Sorry for the blue balls guys... sorry! Hahaha!
Old 10-06-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe not BLUE BALLS

Maybe SHRUNK BALLS when in the morning J or L knocked on the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I came back and Penny was already asleep, not the faking kind, but I guess we ARE tired. I just got in next to her and slept.

Sorry for the blue balls guys... sorry! Hahaha!
Old 10-06-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I won't be surprise that in the middle of night, that little gog will be naughty and fuck her
Old 11-06-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Maybe not BLUE BALLS

Maybe SHRUNK BALLS when in the morning J or L knocked on the door.
Don't worry... this was the first night, it was a wake up call for me next day not to let the girls come over if possible. I'd find ways to make it to their rooms.

It's easier for me to disappear and not be found, then come up with an excuse, than to be found in the room with another girl.... lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
I won't be surprise that in the middle of night, that little gog will be naughty and fuck her
Wah! I want, but honestly, think the body clock not adjusted yet, so really KO, didn't do anything
Old 11-06-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

Gooooood sunday!!!

Updates before I head out to church!

-------------------------

Day 2

Woke up but Penny was not there. Checked my phone, no messages also. Didn't think much, she might have went back her room to avoid being seen, WHICH was a good thing because my door bell rang.

J(anice): Good morning.

gog: Somebody's awake early.

Janice made her way to my bed and just went under my covers making herself comfy as she continued to close her eyes.

I changed my mind about showering and got into bed with her, Janice hugged me and rested on my chest.

gog: Missed you.

J: I wanted to come over last night but I got so tired I dozed off after shower.

gog: Well, you're here.

*DING DONG*

WTF?! Who? Penny?

L(indi): Good morning!!!!

gog: Er.. Goo..ood morning. Janice is here too.

I quickly warned Lindi indirectly by mentioning that before she pounces on me or does anything suggestive.

gog: We're about to do some bible studying, want to join us?

L: Er.. Sure! Before we meet the group there's still time.

Thankfully, my kkj is saved by my quick thinking. Day 2 only, why must they all come to rape me!?!?

It was awkward as Janice threw dagger eyes at me and Lindi was trying to be touchy. How I wish they'd just come to an agreement and let me have 3P. It would be so much better, or 4P if include Penny.

Too bad these ladies are from church and it's very likely, I'll never get it to happen. Nothing much happened of course, my balls were not touched, neither of them got it from me. Now I know how it feels to be on the playing end.

Bear in mind this was before Janice became 'outdoor' type of person, so hardly I would get anything outside of the room.
Old 11-06-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why never ask for 3P... maybe they will agree? then janice and muffin will cease fire... morning hump janice, afternoon hump penny, night hump bowl of soup
Old 11-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
iJiakMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story here, support for more updates!
Old 11-06-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 19
marzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond reputemarzden has a reputation beyond repute

This looks like a potential eunuch level trainwreck waiting to happen hahahahHa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1