The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Am I realistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
The first & last thing you should NEVER do is to look for love & companionship in the WRONG places, such as massage palours & KTVs.
As a rule of thumb, this is the case for majority of bros out there to avoid getting hurt. On further examination, it isn't the case.

People who work in massage palours and KTVs are just like any other professions out there. In retrospect, all are working for money, not everyone can work in above said professions due to societal pressure.

It is still certainly able to find love and companionship in these two places.
If you think about what builds love and companionship, you should be able to unravel this riddle. HAHAHA.
Old 05-06-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
As a rule of thumb, this is the case for majority of bros out there to avoid getting hurt. On further examination, it isn't the case.

People who work in massage palours and KTVs are just like any other professions out there. In retrospect, all are working for money, not everyone can work in above said professions due to societal pressure.

It is still certainly able to find love and companionship in these two places.
If you think about what builds love and companionship, you should be able to unravel this riddle. HAHAHA.
i agree, chances are slim due to the nature of the job, but still not impossible. however not advised due to high chance of getting hurt
Old 05-06-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
microdepot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneRangerBill View Post
Thanks for the encouragement! May I know if your new partner is expecting to get married with you?
we have not yet discuss it as we just got together not too long ago. but the intention of us getting together is not for the short term, so i guess it is within consideration.
Old 07-06-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
huayingxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you all for your sound advices!

Boss Sammy, yes,if the sexual urge is too great, will turn to your sponsors! Thanks for the great job running this forum! Also, I know most relationships are like a vicious cycle, started off good but turn worse and worse. Maybe I am holding on to hope that the next one will be different from my ex?

Bro huayingxiong, thanks! You insight is indeed deep and valuable. Everyone is different. Just want to find out if there is a norm where a couple stayed together till old without marriage? I remembered one of an elder colleague many years ago had a partner like that. Never married but also together. Rare case?

Bro bebe69, Thanks! And Yes! Of course the kids are my priorities. That was why I fought for yhem. One going off to NS in 3 year time and the other going to JC or poly. But I can't just put all emphasis on them. They will leave home one day and I will be all alone. Got to think of my later years too.

Bro, when u say rare, means there is still cases right? So does this answer your question, haha.
Again, you concurred that everyone is different or to be more exact, every family is different. So, anything can happen.
My very advice, we are about the same age, probably going thru the same thing at this moment. Different of you and me, you have the burden of 2 kids which for me, the caring can be leave to the other half. However, that's not to say I don have any burden as for the past 20 over years, we are single income. So, she can take care of the every day staff, end of the day, money will still have to come from me.
And for the future you are considering, I always said this to myself, once bitten twice shy. Will I want to go thru the same shit again? Of course, many will disagree that there is still hope, chances of finding a right partner. Realistically, every thing come at a price. The price is of course financial stability, the mean to live, to survive. So before you take your next move, ask yourself, why should one settle with you? What are you able to give to her?
At this very moment, need care for your children, get a helper. Need sex, go commercial. Take your time to settle down and decide on if you really need a partner, whether legally tie down or a relation that is without commitment.
Just remember, your problem is unique. This is a common thing which many men and women are facing, especially at our age

Cheers
Old 07-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huayingxiong View Post
Bro, when u say rare, means there is still cases right? So does this answer your question, haha.
Again, you concurred that everyone is different or to be more exact, every family is different. So, anything can happen.
My very advice, we are about the same age, probably going thru the same thing at this moment. Different of you and me, you have the burden of 2 kids which for me, the caring can be leave to the other half. However, that's not to say I don have any burden as for the past 20 over years, we are single income. So, she can take care of the every day staff, end of the day, money will still have to come from me.
And for the future you are considering, I always said this to myself, once bitten twice shy. Will I want to go thru the same shit again? Of course, many will disagree that there is still hope, chances of finding a right partner. Realistically, every thing come at a price. The price is of course financial stability, the mean to live, to survive. So before you take your next move, ask yourself, why should one settle with you? What are you able to give to her?
At this very moment, need care for your children, get a helper. Need sex, go commercial. Take your time to settle down and decide on if you really need a partner, whether legally tie down or a relation that is without commitment.
Just remember, your problem is unique. This is a common thing which many men and women are facing, especially at our age

Cheers
Typo,

Your problem is not unique, haha
Old 07-06-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS is eager to find his 2nd spring aka sexual partner but I would advise him to take his time so as not to jump from a boiling pot onto a frying pan
Old 08-06-2023, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by huayingxiong View Post

Cheers
Thanks again! This advice is really useful especially the financial side of things. Yes, have to rethink my priorities. Now everything is for the kids, then next time when they leave their nest, then consider more. Maybe taking up a hobby? Joining some group activities? My main regret is that I can still have sex easily but i won't be able to "make love" anymore 😭
Old 08-06-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks again! This advice is really useful especially the financial side of things. Yes, have to rethink my priorities. Now everything is for the kids, then next time when they leave their nest, then consider more. Maybe taking up a hobby? Joining some group activities? My main regret is that I can still have sex easily but i won't be able to "make love" anymore 😭
Regret as in? Getting divorce and no more love making?
Good that you are still strong at your age.
I have being advice, have a life, move out. (I am separated and yet staying under same roof, different room). The thing is, when I move out and stay alone, that is call having a life? So till now, I am still seeking for my answer.
In life, there is so much of consideration. So at this moment, I keep things simple. Simple is beauty :d
Old 09-06-2023, 06:39 AM
Samster

LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!LoneRangerBill is one of the Best!

Yes, making love. It is different from having sex. Having sex is just the physical part of the sexual act whereas making love is the sexual act where we have a connection, we concern about each other's feeling and satisfaction, the hugging and living kisses, and the waking up saying good morning to each other. Those I will miss and something I won't get from commercial arrangements
Old 09-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, making love. It is different from having sex. Having sex is just the physical part of the sexual act whereas making love is the sexual act where we have a connection, we concern about each other's feeling and satisfaction, the hugging and living kisses, and the waking up saying good morning to each other. Those I will miss and something I won't get from commercial arrangements
Have you analysed why you and your wife went separate ways?

It is always a novelty and sexciting when you meet someone new but as time times passes novelty wears off and true colours appear.

If I were you, I would be very careful about selecting my next partner after what I had gone through especially after a divorce.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Have you analysed why you and your wife went separate ways?

It is always a novelty and sexciting when you meet someone new but as time times passes novelty wears off and true colours appear.

If I were you, I would be very careful about selecting my next partner after what I had gone through especially after a divorce.
Yes, what you said is very true. After years together, sex with her became predictable. Guess we should have tried to spice things up or learn new things but we didn't. That's why she found another partner who obviously satisfied her ways I can't.

But then again, sex is not everything in marriage, right? Trust, responsibility, loyalty, commitment plays a large part too right? No any couples can claim they do everything well. Whatever is shortcoming, you accept (unless the shortcomings are too big a huddle to cross)and judge him/her with their other qualities as a whole, right?
Old 09-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, what you said is very true. After years together, sex with her became predictable. Guess we should have tried to spice things up or learn new things but we didn't. That's why she found another partner who obviously satisfied her ways I can't.

But then again, sex is not everything in marriage, right? Trust, responsibility, loyalty, commitment plays a large part too right? No any couples can claim they do everything well. Whatever is shortcoming, you accept (unless the shortcomings are too big a huddle to cross)and judge him/her with their other qualities as a whole, right?
Bro you are very clear abt lust and love, which is good.

Just too bad if you cant satisfy her (in which ever way) and she decided to move on.

Yes. Sex is not everything about marriage. I did not have sex for at least 5 years with her and I had abandon commercial for more than 10 years.

My problem did not originate from lack of sex. It started from a simple comment from my friend: For the family, we are the men, so endure is the only way. And so I ask myself, why should I keep enduring? And the volcano erupted.

FYI, my threshold is damn high. One of my fren is surprise when I told him so as he says, why no more enduring since I had been doing that for the past 20 over yrs.

Nevertheless, just for sharing. As time goes by, small little trivial things can become big issue in a relation

Take your time to settle down and then move forward when you know what u are looking for.
Old 10-06-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

So it is your wife who cheated on you and that's the reason you are divorcing her and gained custody of your children?

To be blunt, when you choose a person to be a life partner, it is a 2 way street; what she see in you to be with you? What can you offer to that person to like you? Single, handsome & rich?

Perhaps you should take this opportunity to feel like a single again and enjoy this newfound freedom without having to answer to anyone.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

The mistake I made was to believe in so called prestigious research studies from international institutes on Human behavioral studies, that men are more highly sexual driven than women.

In reality, sexual drive is the same in both Human male & female species, no matter the age, based upon my life's experiences...

I would like to share a personal experience with you.

I met a wonderful lady once. She was no model standard, nor a plain Jane. We met during a seminar, & I was not looking for love. It was just she had insights that I sought, & honestly, I was charmed by the light that sparkled in her eyes, her cheeky smile often & especially by the brain behind all that.

I sought to discuss with her over issues, & gradually, based upon liked minds, we connected, & overtime, developed further than normal acquaintance but into intimacy, as we were comfortable with each other. Each time we met, regardless if it was at Starbacks, or a hot & sweaty hawker stall, ultimately ended up in a hotel room.

Over time, I felt strongly that she was the one I had sought for long, & invited her to live with me, in my apartment, as I am single, & hoped that with more time, she will be my eventual partner in the journey of life...

As she was single too, & living in 4rm flat in AMK sharing with her parents & brother, she agreed, but she jokingly made a condition - that we cannot make love every nite, based upon her presumption that I was a satyr, as each time we spent together, we made love not once, but few times in the night. She jokingly told me that she does not want to walk like a crab, with opened legs, the next morning to office...

For the next few months we greatly enjoyed our love making. However, as time flew by, being professionals, our responsibilities grew bigger, & made worse by me whom placed priorities on work higher than my own life, almost married to my work. She was a far better manager of priorities than me, & eventually, our love making got lesser & lesser..& on lonely nites, she told me I was ignoring her, which I never did, as no matter how late I had to do my work at home, after work, I would cuddle up to her, kissed her, etc...but just too tired to make love...

My view is that life does not revolves around the bed alone, but with many other issues to consider....

Eventually, she had a career offer, to head the company's dept in Germany. We made love that nite, knowing that it will be the last time we would see each other again...

We tried to keep in contact, but it is never the same as being physically together... The last I knew was that she married a very junior colleague in her dept, whom have little responsibility & could give her all the time she needed...I wish them well...

As for myself, I moved on with my life. I am no celibate & only Human with needs & equally priorities in life. In moments of Human needs I would patronize establishments where companionship is TRANSACTIONAL, & even then, even popular & loved by the ladies there, I would never cheat them of their future, most of times only mere touches, hugs & kisses to feel Human again than a robot that most of the times I think I am becoming...

The point of my post is that you are not alone. Your situation is different from mine, but do not be ignorant of women & their NEEDS.

Male & female are as different as Mars & Venus. There will be many factors in life that you would have to take into consideration, now that you are single again, but still TETHERED with family ethos, not just your kids, but your parents, relatives, friends & career too.

Never be afraid to know love again. Age is never a barrier to love, only one -being a Singaporean, have to be pragmatic, to resolve as many known issues first & courageously whenever issues crop up, thru communication & open honest discussions with those whom matter in your life.

All the best...
Old 11-06-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Bro Williamshakspear, I feel for you. I am sort of same with you. Except that we were together more than 20 years. She has a change of career, she has a new lover, she wants to move to another country. While I worked to stay loyal, no change in my love to her, stay committed. When she wants to leave, she finds all the things she has problem with me and laid them in front of me. I argued back all the things I have done but she countered back those are only common sense and norm. In the end, there was nothing I can say. When someone wants to leave you, you are always in the wrong. Maybe that is for the best. If she left having all these negative thoughts of me will convince her that her life will be better, so be it. That was how much I still love her before we separated. Not wanting her to feel bad of her choice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1