The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 08-06-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Squib is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL80 View Post
Heard she and Y*m* going back soon and will not be back for some time
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
That has been confirmed by the lady boss.
oh man... thanks for the heads up! gonna visit soon!
Old 09-06-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!porsche82 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
FR for A*y of TPY

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pre-Milf to Milf Look)
Body: 8/10 (Voluptuous, nicely done fake(?) boobs, nice bonkable butt)
Sensual: 8/10 (Lips and tongue can be all over you. Willing to take direction. Can pound for long time)

Oh and she has sexy lingerie to spice things up.

Definitely will RTF
Hi bro mind sharing ctc pls? Thank you
Old 09-06-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Quote:
Yes she msg me to visit her before she goes back (maybe for good). Knew her since Pandan Garden days - will miss her and her shapely boobs 😢
Old 10-06-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

amy shop another girl name lisa

anyone try her before?
she looks hot in person
Old 10-06-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Yes she msg me to visit her before she goes back (maybe for good). Knew her since Pandan Garden days - will miss her and her shapely boobs 😢
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 10-06-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
lolays123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Leaving an FR after visiting S*** S**.

Made a booking with Mia (back at pandan gardens), now known as Yumi I think. Massage was good but her HDLY skills was insane. I opted for longer HDLY as she knows I like it so she focus more on that throughout the 60 mins session.

Topped up 1B for top roaming and zhut zhut but prefer not to zhut. Released and left a happy man
Old 11-06-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
👍 bro I hope u meant u paid only 50 for hj plus top roam and zhut? If u paid extra 50 to roam and zhut, she will expect those charges next time 😩
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolays123 View Post
Leaving an FR after visiting S*** S**.

Made a booking with Mia (back at pandan gardens), now known as Yumi I think. Massage was good but her HDLY skills was insane. I opted for longer HDLY as she knows I like it so she focus more on that throughout the 60 mins session.

Topped up 1B for top roaming and zhut zhut but prefer not to zhut. Released and left a happy man
Old 11-06-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
👍 bro I hope u meant u paid only 50 for hj plus top roam and zhut? If u paid extra 50 to roam and zhut, she will expect those charges next time 😩
Her standard tip is 50 for hj plus top roam and zhut zhut ..

Dun think bro123 is willing to top up 50 juz for top roaming & zhut zhut especially when he preferred not to zhut coz he noe he will be zhut-ing somebody's saliva ..
Old 11-06-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

😆😆😆 best to get her on her first shift then … zhut and tweet song song hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Her standard tip is 50 for hj plus top roam and zhut zhut ..

Dun think bro123 is willing to top up 50 juz for top roaming & zhut zhut especially when he preferred not to zhut coz he noe he will be zhut-ing somebody's saliva ..
Old 12-06-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So opportunities to unlock then?
Old 12-06-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Ann become my regular now. Visited her for 3rd time already.

Have you tried the other one, 2 shops after JY if you walk towards Courts?
Saw a chio ML outside, her name is M**M**. She said it cost $55/hr too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brapicker View Post
Glad you enjoyed bro.. The other two younger girls not as good as her. Cheers!
Old 13-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
So opportunities to unlock then?
I did for both. One of them finally got the chance to today.

The other one all along very eager on $. So right price she will do anything. Already went bk I guess.
Old 13-06-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I did for both. One of them finally got the chance to today.

The other one all along very eager on $. So right price she will do anything. Already went bk I guess.
Y*M* is going back next week so must say goodbye soon for long time sake
Old 13-06-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Y*M* is going back next week so must say goodbye soon for long time sake
Will she come to SG again?
Old 13-06-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2992 / Power: 5
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Will she come to SG again?

Want to go for Yxxi must go fast liao.
She might not be back any time soon or might be gone liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1