The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Thank goodness it is Friday. The wife of our president in waiting has a Japanese name. TV news says El Nino is back. Expect hot weather this year. Drink plenty of water. Stay indoors. Go for body massage. Visit Mrs 01010 private album whilst having a ice cream.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Nice weekend everybody. Thank you to all the athletes who participated in the 12th ASEAN Para Games for collecting 12 golds, 15 silvers and 17 bronzes. Singapore is 7th position in the medal tally. Weather is very hot. Please drink plenty of water. Try to stay indoors. Please avoid all roads around The Padang because of National Day Parade combined rehearsals. Mrs B, we miss you.

Last edited by liketosleep; 10-06-2023 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 10-06-2023, 02:13 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21409 / Power: 87
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Have a nice day and good week ahead!

私はMrs.OIOIOです。
私の身体と魂は、夫に楽しんでもらうためのものです。
私たちは、常にセックスの快楽を求めています。

招待客のみのプライベートビューイング。
Private viewing for invited guests only.

***The World of Mrs. OIOIO***

*Peekaboo*

Old 10-06-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!garry_rie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OIOIO View Post

Have a great weekend ahead Mrs OIOIO. I want that butt of yours. Love when you are on all fours, I have full control of your body.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5111 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Many thanks for the amazing update🤩😍🥰

Have a beautiful weekend 🥂🎊✨
Old 10-06-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 3
jffsam is one of the Best!jffsam is one of the Best!jffsam is one of the Best!
Quote:

Inviting ass to smack hahah
Old 11-06-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Beautiful Sunday everybody. Congratulations to the 370 OCTs who were commissioned as 2LTs after 38 weeks of tough training at SAFTI MI last night. The guest of honour was DPM Lawrence Wong. Take good care of your men and women under you especially during this extreme climate change. Wishing everyone mission success always. Mrs B, we miss you.
Old 11-06-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 13
capteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of lightcapteiji is a glorious beacon of light

Where are u, Mrs B!!
Old 12-06-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Monday blues. Rain in late morning and lunchtime. Starting tomorrow, those who aspire to be Singapore President can get the application form and submit with full details of curriculum vitae. Mr brown is not contesting because he doesn't want to lose his deposit. Mr George Goh, Harvey Norman group has announced he wants to be President. There is a new mediacorp Chinese drama starting tonight at 9pm, Shero. Watch out for the steamy bedroom scene by Joanne Peh and Romeo Tan. See whether can compete with Mrs 01010. You may watch in advance on mewatch but 5 episodes at a time unless you pay to watch all episodes anytime anywhere. Mrs B, we miss you.

Last edited by liketosleep; 12-06-2023 at 07:30 PM.
Old 13-06-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Good and warm Tuesday. Application for Singapore Presidential Election is now open to eligible persons. TV news reported that sales of rice dumplings is slow due to school holidays and general increase in prices of ingredients. Add S to hero, you get Shero, the new Chinese mediacorp TV drama now available on mewatch. We miss Mr & Mrs B.
Old 13-06-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Double fly for your hubby??? Haha
So shiok for him
Quote:

Old 13-06-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

upzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 14-06-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Wednesday up this thread. Pining for Mrs B.
Old 15-06-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Happy Thursday. Starting today, we may check our register of electors using singpass. Ministry of Health has issued benchmark fees for private hospital stay and surgeries for all stakeholders. In mediacorp Chinese drama Shero, Darren Lim touched the backside of female bodyguard Tay Ying. Father's Day is coming, hope brother Ben is fine.
Old 16-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Have a wonderful Sunday and good week ahead! I had fun and I need my ZzzZZzz.....slurps!
Hmm... i can be a good pillow on a cold day

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1