The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!
Balikpapan, Indonesia

Any bros can recommend for action in Balikpapan Indonesia?
Old 29-01-2009, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nikita2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Balikpapan, Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
Any bros can recommend for action in Balikpapan Indonesia?
There are only plantation and mines there bro. Unless you have a wife can hv own action in the house ..**
Old 29-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Thump-thump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually I stay in Adika Hotel Bahtera, just ask the carpark guard for cewek There is also a pub on the 1st floor and disco around the back of the hotel.
There are also massage "pijat" shops with action
Quality all depends on your taste, Vit M and luck...good luck bro.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Stayed at Adika Bahtera as recommended, but stayed in the new wing at the back. Pub and disco is in the front block, old wing. Music and drinks all right. A few FLs around, but no suitable.
Went to jalan jalan the Plaza shopping centre opposite the hotel. If you walk around enough, can bio a few gals and maybe take back.
Second nite went to Blue Sky Hotel. There is a disco with a good live band.
About 11pm onwards, quite a number of FLs come in. Standard acceptable.
Asking for Rp 1m. I think not worth, so go back to hotel and take massage in room.
Old 18-10-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 21
sy469406 is one of the Best!sy469406 is one of the Best!sy469406 is one of the Best!

Hi I understand this is a really rare place but ... can any bros recommend anything here? Will be working at Balikpapan for a while...
Old 18-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 21
sy469406 is one of the Best!sy469406 is one of the Best!sy469406 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sy469406 View Post
Hi I understand this is a really rare place but ... can any bros recommend anything here? Will be working at Balikpapan for a while...
Any help pls...?
Old 18-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!

indeed a quiet place...

anyone with any updates on happening places? massage palours or something?
Old 19-03-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Borneo Pub at Le Grandeur used to be a pickup joint for the Angmoh...but last trip I went it being so tone down and what ever stock there is for guys who is old enough to be grandfathers!

Maybe u can try red square. I seen some girls there but did not really go for it as I have work next days.
Old 28-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!

well well,explored the place when i was a little free,found some along the street across balikpapan plaza,but standard appalling...
Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
liankiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahaha going there soon and staying in Le Grandeur. Will update any happenings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Borneo Pub at Le Grandeur used to be a pickup joint for the Angmoh...but last trip I went it being so tone down and what ever stock there is for guys who is old enough to be grandfathers!

Maybe u can try red square. I seen some girls there but did not really go for it as I have work next days.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today is a good day..sure pack. Sunday is dead. Friday and Sat is party night for most people there. If borneo pub is dead tonight, try go grand seyeur hotel and red square balikpapan. Before hitting the pub, go have a good seafood dinner at Ocean's. The local knows where it is. good seafood! The prawn used to be damn big last time when I am there a few years back.

If Crab your thing, go to Kepiting Kenari, very famous in BPN. The locals should know also. All in all, liquors in pub are very expensive due to the expat communities here. It is rumoured to be the 2nd most expensive city to live in beside Jakarta. Nothing cheap here. Have fun there! I got lucky with freebies and also paid 500k for the girls sometime. A lot of uni girls from Samarinda come for part time once in a while.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

Sounds like a good plan.
Will be there mon to wed. Hopefully not a dead crowd.

Quote:
Today is a good day..sure pack. Sunday is dead. Friday and Sat is party night for most people there. If borneo pub is dead tonight, try go grand seyeur hotel and red square balikpapan. Before hitting the pub, go have a good seafood dinner at Ocean's. The local knows where it is. good seafood! The prawn used to be damn big last time when I am there a few years back.

If Crab your thing, go to Kepiting Kenari, very famous in BPN. The locals should know also. All in all, liquors in pub are very expensive due to the expat communities here. It is rumoured to be the 2nd most expensive city to live in beside Jakarta. Nothing cheap here. Have fun there! I got lucky with freebies and also paid 500k for the girls sometime. A lot of uni girls from Samarinda come for part time once in a while.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Well it was a really boring balikpapan trip for me for sure. Didn't venture anywhere much as I was too tired and lazy to go anywhere after my packed appointments and guess because it's early week, Borneo Pub at the Le Grandeur hotel where I was staying is D.E.A.D. but one of the singer (lady) in the live band was hot or at least better than the few miserable lot in the whole of the club (some old, some face langa, some sends shivers up my spine).

Yes for 3 nights in a row since Sun, I was drinking at Borneo pub and chatting up the singer and buying her drinks but without any luck for bombom as she call it...what a tease. What a failure, but better to fail than to settle for lesser beings right.

In the end, the only action (if you call it that) on my last night I got was an in-hotel Indonesian massage by a really plump masseur who wanted to give me special which coming from her is such a turn off. In the end, to be courteous, I said I give her another 200k for additional head and shoulder massage because her massage was really good.

For food, yes Kenari is fantastic for crabs...and for seafood, was brought to this place call Bondy which is famous for it and it is really good and cheap. Yes it was a seafood fiesta for me for that 4 days.

Apologise if my field report is such a letdown but really nothing happening for me unlike bro manilaboy.

Better luck next time in Oct when I am going there next, perhaps this next time stay at the place where bro manila boy recommended and party at Red Square and I better make it an end-week trip. But coming up next week and the week after, Jakarta...end week trip and full week trip respectively...should be exciting, lining up for Red Square, Marliaboro, CJ and Alexis, but that's for the Jakarta thread next.

Quote:

Old 08-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

Balikpapan not as happening as Jakarta. It cost more and the quality is not as good. Mostly dark skin girls from nearby sulawesi or south kalimantan.

If you go JKT often, better save the money for there. Balikpapan is expensive to drink, to screw and eat. Good place to make money for those in the oil & gas industry though.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Triharder158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Red Square after I got some time off work. It was 1130pm. Grils started to turn up. A lot of model-like girl but they seemed to be in a group with local guys. So no chance to talk to them.

But there was a dark skin lady at the bar that I was eyeing. We chatted and she told me that the girls are all there because of money. And she is not. She is a student in a beauty school in Phuket and is on holiday. Since I know Phuket and Thailand in general, I tried to test her. And she answered all right. She can even speak Thai coz she said she's been there for 2years. Later I convinced her to go back to my hotel She finally agreed. In the room, we ordered more drinks and chatted. At one point, she offered to massage me - something that she learned from school. She get me to strip and start massagaing. It is ok coz she is not a ML. I tried to touch her and she didn't resist. So I slowly take off her clothes one by one. She didn't complaint. Only giggle. We soon found ourselved naked.

I started to kiss her, she did bbbj, I finger her and then the usual position. Very gfe. Interestingly when I asked whether she is ok with anal, she took my diddy and put it in right away. I was shocked. I cummed onto her titties. And we rested. I slept the rest of the night, tired from all day work. In the morning, we had another session with anal. As I was about to explode, I get her to do me a bj and cim. And she sucked evrything clean. I am so proud of her.

Later we clean oursleves and I get ready to work. Before we left the room, I passed her 500k and she looked at me in a semi-angry face. Then she said, " I am not cheap!!"I thought she needs more money. Since she has been beyond my expectation, I didn't mind giving her more. When she saw me taking out more money, she continued, " I come here not because of money. Don't treat me like the cheap ladies." Again I was shocked (and happy at the same time). I insisted to give her taxi money and she agreed. Passed her 100k and she said "I didn't need that much to go home". Returned back the note and take 50k from the bunch on notes I have in my hand. Then I happily send her to the taxi. What an experience. Especially when you least expect it. The rest of the FR below:

Name: just realised I didn't ask her name
Race: local balikpapan
Face: 7/10 (look like the malay singer dayang)
Boobs: 6/10(handful and soft)
GFE: 9/10
FK:8/10 (with passion)
BBBJ:6/10 (I think she need more training)
DATY: Yes
Fingering:Yes
FJ:9/10 (all positions, no complaint)
CIM: Yes
Anal: Yes
WIR: Yes. Who doesn't want a free sex
Damage : 50k for taxi money

She gave me her contact and said if I ever in Phuket to give her a call. She wants to buy me drinks. Sadly today is my last day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1