The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post

Bro Sober need u 2 show me some Bangkok insider tips also. City is too big and like I said Bangkok has too many "lobangs"... Bpai muang Thai sanook gap choke dee naa!
Bro indianmagicoil, 555+++ u gotta be kidding me... I only know the normal and commercial places... can't venture into other places as I can't speak Thai... phom phud Thai mai dai...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post

Sure..when you are in town again lah..eieiei

Swee..eieieiei
Hehehe... I visit u during CNY lor... I'm going back JB next week
Old 06-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dunleavy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hi,every sammy bros,I'll be in bkk from Feb 16 to 20.Is anybody intersted in

partyting at night?Let's get together and have some fun.Pls pm me.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
presario123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypresario123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i will be at BBK from 17th to 22nd feb... we can go happy together at night! bro going can pm me too... hee

btw, im staying In TANGO hotel

Shiok Pictures

Thanks to all Bros who have upped me! I will return the favor!! Pls pm me if i have not.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you guys are a funny lot. You are asking people go cheong and you expect people to pm you. Do i need to buy you your drinks too?

So we have Bro dunleavy and presario123 waiting for each other to PM and nothing ever happens. 5555555555

OK la , if you have any request , PM me ........
Old 07-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Bro indianmagicoil, 555+++ u gotta be kidding me... I only know the normal and commercial places... can't venture into other places as I can't speak Thai... phom phud Thai mai dai...

Hehehe... I visit u during CNY lor... I'm going back JB next week
Nephew, next week we meet, then you will really know IMO's status.. hint hint, same as our Bro MVT.....

Now unker in TBK, with other nephew..... waiting to board ferry back to SG, maybe we should try a trip over to TBK.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
you guys are a funny lot. You are asking people go cheong and you expect people to pm you. Do i need to buy you your drinks too?

So we have Bro dunleavy and presario123 waiting for each other to PM and nothing ever happens. 5555555555

OK la , if you have any request , PM me ........
Kor Kor, I have no request, but can I buy you a drink.....
Old 07-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hehehe... I visit u during CNY lor... I'm going back JB next week [/QUOTE]

oh i see..sure, just give me a buzz when you are in town.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
I'm already retired from the government! My last day at work was on Thursday, January 28, 2010.
Major ENVY man!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Jing lor? Poot Thai mai dai mai bpen rai poot $$$ dai leow! BTW wat u mean by "normal & commercial places"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Nephew, next week we meet, then you will really know IMO's status.. hint hint, same as our Bro MVT...
Wah... 大哥... like tat meanz wat ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
oh i see..sure, just give me a buzz when you are in town.
Buzzzzzz....

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros here

Sorry need to hijack the thread a little bit, need some advice here from the lau jiaos.

I would like to open a bank account in BKK, anyone here can advice how to go about doing it? What documents are needed besides the dough?

Thanks
Old 09-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Major ENVY man!!!

Don't envy, do it.... like our Bro MVT,

Jing lor? Poot Thai mai dai mai bpen rai poot $$$ dai leow! BTW wat u mean by "normal & commercial places"?

you ask him in person...

Wah... 大哥... like tat meanz wat ah?

it mean, if you and that Bro MVT go cheong together, we all 'char told moh tuck cheng'.....

Buzzzzzz....
Thursday night, TT, Ok or not?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
I would like to open a bank account in BKK, anyone here can advice how to go about doing it? What documents are needed besides the dough?
Bring your passport and work permit if you have and prepare a permanent Thai address.

The last I went without work permit but I still get a saving account.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
I would like to open a bank account in BKK
First I ask if u working there or staying long term visa? Not so easy but not so hard also. U ask like this I guessing u dun have work permit right? Open for tirak ah? Bro Naemlo has answered your Qs on what documents to bring leow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Thursday night, TT, Ok or not?
Tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The last I went without work permit but I still get a saving account.
What bank & branch u go to ah? Me opening one soon. Wanna save some time running around branches and banks.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
Great_Shooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreat_Shooter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How I wish I can migrate there as well....
Old 09-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jeesiaosiao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

so envious seeing u all enjoy yourselves there!
Old 10-02-2010, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Shooter View Post
How I wish I can migrate there as well....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesiaosiao View Post
so envious seeing u all enjoy yourselves there!
If u really wanna stay in Thailand long term start working on a plan... NOW. Don't wish and envy coz its a waste of time. Anywayz staying in Bangkok for a few days on holiday is completely different if you stay here for a few weeks, months or even years. Grass is always greener on the other side. Yes, chionging is cheaper, food is cheaper... in fact almost everything is cheaper here but what about the negative aspects of living permanently here? Endless traffic jams, noise & industrial pollution, different language & culture, inefficient services, inconvenience of getting around, police & government corruption, serious crime, the mai bpen rai (indifferent) attitude, food that dun taste like home etc...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1