The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kukuciao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Difficulty in penetration

Hi pple

Has anyone of you got difficulty in inserting the penis into the partners' pussy? I'm now having this problem with my gf.

She's not virgin so to speak and I'm no greenhorn. Well fact is, she can be fingered and enjoyed, but when it comes to penetration, it was almost impossible. Had few 'lucky' incidents that i managed to insert and of coz she enjoys it thus I don't know what is the problem.

Also, she tends to control herself to not 'letting' climax when i gave her oral or hand arousal. She claimed its very itchy towards her orgasmic point that she stopped all physical contact to her genital.

Any advice is appreciated on the above situations... Thanks!
Old 27-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of
Re: Difficulty in penetration

very soon u will hv many here asking u to let them train her..
Old 27-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
Ahem... 1st to report...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 27-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i take Q number 2
Old 27-10-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

You can ask her to sign up package with me. 1st lesson free. So does that allow me to jump the queue?
Old 27-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
You can ask her to sign up package with me. 1st lesson free. So does that allow me to jump the queue?
Like that u win liao..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 27-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
purecoolice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me anytime any where
Old 27-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuciao View Post
Hi pple
Also, she tends to control herself to not 'letting' climax when i gave her oral or hand arousal. She claimed its very itchy towards her orgasmic point that she stopped all physical contact to her genital.
Sorry, but do not quite understand what you mean on the above. Anyway, not all ladies like oral or fingering. Is very individual. My wife do not like at all. She prefers straight to the point type. Probably that's the reason why...

As for penetration difficulty, sometimes she may be tensed or worried when having sex; ie worried about pregnancy. Thus her virginal muscle may contract causing difficult insertion. To overcome this, before insertion, apply a little KY on yr dick or if you are wearing condom, apply it on the tip of the condom. With KY, penetration is very easy ... no matter how tide or small the virginal may be. Remember to only used water soluble KY if you are using condom. Others are NOT SUITABLE. Good luck and happy sex.
Old 27-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Difficulty in penetration

Bro Kukuciao... may b u can consider using lubricants...
U can try using "this"... easy 2 apply & definitely very slippery...
& u can slide ur dick into ur gf's pussy easily...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuciao View Post
Hi pple

Has anyone of you got difficulty in inserting the penis into the partners' pussy? I'm now having this problem with my gf.
Old 27-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Bro Kukuciao... may b u can consider using lubricants...
U can try using "this"... easy 2 apply & definitely very slippery...
& u can slide ur dick into ur gf's pussy easily...
you and your WD40 crap Again!!!

made me burst out laughing out of the sudden.

yup TS this one confirm good!
Old 27-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

So TS, your gf didn't lose virgin to u?

Else, u may consider the guy who open her to open again Lol
Old 27-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

either she sibei gan cheong or TS have a big ANACONDA CANT ENTER THE CAVE heehee
Old 27-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
verytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytimid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is normal when the gal is extremely nervous and thus tightened her vagina muscles. You can try:
1) Blindfolding her and thus she doesn't know when to anticipate your penetration, chances are she will be more at ease.
2) Distract her so that she relaxes and then penetrate, chances are you have tried this but no use.
3) Use a dildo and get her to feel comfy, when she's ready you can then penetrate her.
4) apply LOTS of lubricants so tat the anxiousness of a penetration occurring would not be that unbearable for her.

there are lots of possibilities that your girl is feeling anxious/nervous, and most probably its due to previous experience which leads to her feeling uneasy.
Old 27-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
heehee that's what am about to tell TS.
Old 27-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
you and your WD40 crap Again!!!

made me burst out laughing out of the sudden.

yup TS this one confirm good!
Just make u dun put ur lubricated part near any heat. It will go down in flames.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1