The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeee View Post

I had a look around the US Embassy a while back looking for the place you mentioned, but couldn't find anything...any chance you could pm me the location? I like a bit of variety!
Hm,, its hard for me to point out here as I cant type the shop's name in Laos which is what you need to find on google map. But these kind of shops are everywhere, even near Inpeng, where the shop is darkened, heavy music that you can hear from outside with girls in it...so its kind of just a pub, where you go in, drink a few beer lao and ask the girls for ST or LT.

Along that Khamphengmueng road, there is this pub by the name of Six Pack, right? Also next to Kasemrad Hospital, there's this Yaowarat pub... at both places, I've picked up girls before. They are girls employed by the outlet to pour you beer. MO is the same, you need to wait till like 12-1 for the girls to finish work, before you pao them back.

But thanks for sharing, mate. Very helpful info you have.
Old 06-06-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaziusa View Post
lao ong dao 1 has nice selections.

500K for ST with very basic service
thanks for sharing. This lao ong dao 1 was a very famous place before covid struck, then it somehow went under the radar and closed for a while.
I'll visit soon, and write up an FR here.

thanks again.
Old 07-06-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Coffeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
thanks for sharing. This lao ong dao 1 was a very famous place before covid struck, then it somehow went under the radar and closed for a while.
I'll visit soon, and write up an FR here.

thanks again.
I heard that La Ong Sao has karaoke...do you know if it still does? If you could check out prices and stuff while your gathering Intel it would be much appreciated! There's something about being in a dingy karaoke room with a willing young woman...
Old 07-06-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CaptainCharisma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
China influence is even bigger now. You see them literally everywhere, spoiling the market like what they did elsewhere around the region. Other than that.. Nothing fancy only your usual farms, limited spa and super ex ktv. You have to lower your expectations there then it will be OK and don't expect services like. From their neighbours country. High chance deadfish w no BJ.
Haha spa farms ktv for my own view is overhyped n priced. Anyway my preference is clubbing n disco. Jus to party on spot not looking to score back to hotel. Though I had gd exp precovid.

Hopefully china influx only look at ktv on their lavish spending don't spoil market at other venus
Old 07-06-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kaka12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Vientiane,Laos

Hi CaptainCharisma,
Would you please show how to find girls in Gold Star, thanks.
Old 07-06-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
Hi all .. been to Vientiane 4yrs back.
Sight seeing thru the farms area and ktv. Didn't really fancy.
Quite like the clubing disco.
Wud like to know any changes post covid esp understand more china influx.
Any new or recommended places?

Singapore to Laos still limited days on direct flights ?
Just went on may 23-27.
Sg to laos still on 2 4 6 only.

Farms ard inpeng shrink alot, there's maybe like 1 left on the right side, then maybe 2-3 on the left side down like 2-3km down the road.

some newer clubbing places to go would be like Dr oscar and Dplus.
Dplus is the more atas club where expats will go, opens on fridays and saturdays only.
Dr Oscar will be open daily but it's full of china men.
Newest ktv will be myst at the old sichuan ktv but prices are almost double compare to zjc and sj.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka12 View Post
Hi CaptainCharisma,
Would you please show how to find girls in Gold Star, thanks.
Hmm.. I prefer @home anyway jus approach them their tables. No need ps it's a mental thing jus tell urself u not in sg anyway jus have fun. If can't click or can't converse, be it language or signals then jus go back or table ltr approach others
Else ask waiter to help. I feel all very friendly
Old 08-06-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Just went on may 23-27.
Sg to laos still on 2 4 6 only.

Farms ard inpeng shrink alot, there's maybe like 1 left on the right side, then maybe 2-3 on the left side down like 2-3km down the road.

some newer clubbing places to go would be like Dr oscar and Dplus.
Dplus is the more atas club where expats will go, opens on fridays and saturdays only.
Dr Oscar will be open daily but it's full of china men.
Newest ktv will be myst at the old sichuan ktv but prices are almost double compare to zjc and sj.
Thanks kwaychup. Don't think I will go to farms. My fren fren jus went on tue. They went tarzy and @home. First time here Dr Oscar but since full of chinamen I will give it a miss.

Thanks
Old 08-06-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!skydesperato is one of the Best!

Nowaday we always hear china no go, bkk no go, hcm no go, mal no go, jap/korea no go, taiwan no go....

Have gone through the whole posting, booked a flight to BKK (10 Jun) (then Vientiane) after reading @sohbuckkong summary (Thanks Bro), then reading Vientiane a no go after that... Wish I were Bill Gates, can go to those private island....

Finger crossed, hopefully this trip will have some lucks
Old 09-06-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma View Post
Hmm.. I prefer @home anyway jus approach them their tables. No need ps it's a mental thing jus tell urself u not in sg anyway jus have fun. If can't click or can't converse, be it language or signals then jus go back or table ltr approach others
Else ask waiter to help. I feel all very friendly
anyway @home has been renamed to paradise club, but it's written as paradies in google map. i went but there's not much crowd.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
I heard that La Ong Sao has karaoke...do you know if it still does? If you could check out prices and stuff while your gathering Intel it would be much appreciated! There's something about being in a dingy karaoke room with a willing young woman...
I checked out La Ong Dao a couple of nights ago. They told me that they don't have Karaoke, but I can confirm that they have a very attractive selection of women. 500,000 bagged me a sweet young thing and an extra three secured a lengthy session of mutual oral. Very nice.
Old 12-06-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I checked out La Ong Dao a couple of nights ago. They told me that they don't have Karaoke, but I can confirm that they have a very attractive selection of women. 500,000 bagged me a sweet young thing and an extra three secured a lengthy session of mutual oral. Very nice.
Thanks for your intel bro. Can I trouble you to give some more details as the last time I went to Lao Ong Dao 1 it appeared completely empty haha... specifically where did you have to go in the hotel, how many girls are there, what were they like and did they do a lineup?

Thanks again for your useful info bro.
Old 12-06-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearjohn View Post
Thanks for your intel bro. Can I trouble you to give some more details as the last time I went to Lao Ong Dao 1 it appeared completely empty haha... specifically where did you have to go in the hotel, how many girls are there, what were they like and did they do a lineup?

Thanks again for your useful info bro.
Go down the alley between the hotel and the shop. At the back of the courtyard to the left you'll find the guys making the deals. The girls are in several rooms with windows - not quite fishbowl but close - and when I went, about 9.00 on a Thursday night, there were about 30 girls. Not a line up, but I walked along the corridor and looked in all the rooms to choose the girl. Most of them were very attractive young women, and none of them was ugly!
Action takes place in one of the rooms off the courtyard. I think the room was 50,000.
Let us know how you get on!
Old 14-06-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went to La Ong Dao recently, but did not take any girl... not really my cup of tea...
Also, if you are to visit this place in the future, pls prepare lots of cash to pay your way out in the event of a raid... As you've been to LOD before, i think you can catch what I'm trying to say.... police normally target this "kind of place" to raid... inpeng or vientiane plaza or mekong ktv or those at sanjiang is way way safer...
Old 15-06-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
I went to La Ong Dao recently, but did not take any girl... not really my cup of tea...
Also, if you are to visit this place in the future, pls prepare lots of cash to pay your way out in the event of a raid... As you've been to LOD before, i think you can catch what I'm trying to say.... police normally target this "kind of place" to raid... inpeng or vientiane plaza or mekong ktv or those at sanjiang is way way safer...
Agreed.

This is indeed the problem here. The KTVs are safe but expensive but I really do not want to get a beer belly to have a boom boom. Vientiane plaza I have been three times, and only one had good service, and its pricy. I find massages are safest but hit or miss depending on the girls quality and if she is DTF. Generally I have about a 30-40% score ratio in them but you mostly have to initiate and negotiate (Pick places off main roads, away from mekong area and places where girls do not wear uniform). Chicken farms on Sithong road is ok for takeaway but visible to all driving by and really would not want to be caught in there in a raid either. Now I do quick stops for takeaway and go to Alina Hotel for ST.

LOD is risky there is no better word for it. There is only one way in/out of the courtyard at LOD and if there is a raid well you are trapped and would recommend carrying at least $1,000+ for a buy out (I could not imagine a better trap set up than this, its perfect for a police ambush.)

I am looking for other options boom boom massages or daytime action arranged by guesthouses. Anybody know of anything up near Dongdok?

Last edited by 123infoseeker; 15-06-2023 at 12:02 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1