The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 16
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naproxen View Post
Full video here

Btw I’m not the guy in video, just happen to come across this video.
jane club friday maxim. should be her.
Old 07-06-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
toshibadreamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post

Looks like macaroons. Yummy
Old 07-06-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Kinky Thai wawa is back
Old 07-06-2023, 11:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Kinky Thai wawa is back
Ya. Saw her ad up. Good to see her back too. I think this lady not simple should have people sponsor her else would be able to be back so easily and so fast.
Old 07-06-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya. Saw her ad up. Good to see her back too. I think this lady not simple should have people sponsor her else would be able to be back so easily and so fast.
Hmmm. Haven’t try her yet. Seems like a good PSE gal since you seniors mention her. I’m still waiting for squirt queen- Kathy return tho. Her squirt is real and can’t forget about it. Too bad visited her one day before she left, no chance to RTF.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Hmmm. Haven’t try her yet. Seems like a good PSE gal since you seniors mention her. I’m still waiting for squirt queen- Kathy return tho. Her squirt is real and can’t forget about it. Too bad visited her one day before she left, no chance to RTF.
You should try. 555
Old 07-06-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

Sashimi feast
Old 07-06-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhainess View Post
jane club friday maxim. should be her.
can't believe she took these videos, the guy must have paid very good money.
is the scene taken in sg during her trip here? who is the lucky guy?
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 07-06-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
You should try. 555
today would have seen queen to queen competition between AUD and wawa but AUD got bad luck couldn't join the flight, wawa auto win here
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 07-06-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 5
miffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond reputemiffed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
can't believe she took these videos, the guy must have paid very good money.
is the scene taken in sg during her trip here? who is the lucky guy?
If I'm not wrong this looks like the setup in Hong Kong Fuji building those kind. Got all the purple lights, CCTV looking at the door front.

The videos damn steam sia

Queue:

2nd round to up:
Havanna Slicks, WankJanice, CLouboutin, Swagelock, topcook1, 222nge, sc slayer, kim-seng-heng, biostar

Old 07-06-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffed View Post
If I'm not wrong this looks like the setup in Hong Kong Fuji building those kind. Got all the purple lights, CCTV looking at the door front.

The videos damn steam sia
Yes that’s not in sg. I creampied her in a few locations in singapore. None are similar to the video
Old 08-06-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes that’s not in sg. I creampied her in a few locations in singapore. None are similar to the video
damn missed this tasty sashimi in her earlier trips, next time she comes back will play these videos in front of her to request the same service, haha
Old 08-06-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 1
lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!lovesashimi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Kinky Thai wawa is back
take some more creamy video with her and share
Old 09-06-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Can share contacts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazaz View Post
slim and busty FL

Old 09-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 12
zazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to beholdzazaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel View Post
Can share contacts?
She left already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1