The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
seiyruu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

LA Jina

Bro LA 👍🏼although arrival late but never kbkp.

Look: 7/10
Skin tone: normal thai tone
Boobs: b+
Body: not fat not slim
French: response well if u initiate
BJ: one of the better one
Room: clean towel provided.

She can offer a serious massage. Did many years in massage line.
Definitely worth if bro looking for service and prefer a good massage.
Old 28-10-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
fisherm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=904553
FF - Baby
Location - Walking distance from MRT no need register.

Looks: Photo & person just discount slightly wont reject

French: Very passionate french like kissing with your girlfriend

Fingering: Started with a finger to warm her up, starts to squirm and grab the bed sheet when the second one comes in.

BBBJ: sucking skills really up there. Momentum all just nice and love to lick and tickle with her tongue.

FJ: She was already wet when we proceed with the deed, started with missionary position then doggy style then back to missionary before i came. Quite patient with my changing of positions.

GFE: not a time waster, remaining time after im done told me to lie down and cuddle with me.

RTF: 100%, her service is really solid and no regret booking her.

Overall money well spent.
Old 28-10-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 16
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugin View Post
Dora from 99
Slim body slender legs good attitude. Good bbbj and fj,can take long hard pounding.
Is she fair or Thai tan?
Old 28-10-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
playboy130519 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a great session with Jazz today. I like the massage part very much. She provided a very solid massage. She shared that she ever worked in massage center before. And she enjoyed fingering and sucking of her nipples. Will RTF if got chance
Old 28-10-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mximin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Body 8/10
BJJ 10/10
FJ 6.5/ 10
French N.A
She’s a good sucker and I had best BJJ in life
From her But abit sad that she can’t stay in one position all the way and she keep pinching that’s fine but it was a great experience
Old 28-10-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
furrycatty is Cool - loads of Potential

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=wagon

wagon – lust

Very pretty find her face looks a bit cute yet pretty something about her charms me.
She is not so fair but the skin tone looks really good on her . Big natural boobs with firm round ass
Her blow job was mind blowing lots of spit combined with her hand job motions. Sibei shiok.
When it came to us fucking, she was willing to get into any position I wanted. Doggy cowgirl reverse. I think my favourite was both cowgirl and reversed because back And Front view very very sexy both assets Will shake n jiggle
Old 28-10-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
bulletman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybulletman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Morning session with Mabel from FairiesFinder

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=903052

Location is ok for public transport

Looks : Did not disappointed when she opened the door

Body : Petite Body. Small waist, but she had perky natural C's.

Boobs : boobs natural proportions are perfect for me.

BJ : BBBJ was good in overall, after harden then proceeded to FJ

Pussy & painting : She was easily wet and likes it soft and slow when painting. She’s easily ticklish so just take it easy and you’ll enjoy your time with her.

Fj: She was proactive in positions and guided me what she liked. She pulled me over the dresser to bang her doggy, and had one leg in the air for some hard erotic pounding. Finished off in missionary with her long legs wrapped around me. Tightening as she climaxed, almost choked the air out of me.

GFE : Likes to hug and make small talk, when she looked by the corner of her eyes, she looks increasingly seductive till I buay tahan and start to kiss and french her passionately, she responded in kind. She makes a perfect mistress for me.

RTF: Probably yes
Old 28-10-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
pakem50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=904267

Looks: 9/10 honestly better in person

Boobs: 9/10 boobs was big for those boobs lover they mind like

Butt: solid 8/10. Butt lovers please fall in for this gem. Her hip to waist ratio is just lovely - slim waist, big ass.

GFE: 8/10 - Very friendly.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Alot of slurping action, she licks your balls and shaft. One of the better ones definitely.

FJ: 10/10 - Horny and spontaneous! Her moans are so hot and makes me wanna pump her harder each time she moans!! Enjoyed that doggy view because of that amazing ass and she can really take a hard pounding!

RTF: yes, she told me she's leaving in 3 more days. will make a booking before that
Old 28-10-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
pakem50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=904267

Looks: 9/10 honestly better in person

Boobs: 9/10 boobs was big for those boobs lover they mind like

Butt: solid 8/10. Butt lovers please fall in for this gem. Her hip to waist ratio is just lovely - slim waist, big ass.

GFE: 8/10 - Very friendly.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Alot of slurping action, she licks your balls and shaft. One of the better ones definitely.

FJ: 10/10 - Horny and spontaneous! Her moans are so hot and makes me wanna pump her harder each time she moans!! Enjoyed that doggy view because of that amazing ass and she can really take a hard pounding!

RTF: yes, she told me she's leaving in 3 more days. will make a booking before that.
Old 28-10-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
cclie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
Model: Yuri from OneSiam
OKT: No "horse run" service as usual. Friendly and recommended girl when you spoilt of choices.
(for security reason not mention the name of location)
Looks: Look chio when wearing glasses. SYT with Thai tanned.
Body: Not for big titties lover but soft original boobs. Just nice size to cup and suck. Body not too fat or skinny.
BBBJ: Outstanding skills, suction and no teeth feel. Almost "unloaded" 2 times...
FJ: Tight young pussy, especially on doggy. Fired my 2 loadst in this position. Obliged for few other positions.
GFE: Still learning, but can chat with simple English. Like to tickle and peck on my tummy.
RTF: This stable have more choices yet to try... hehe
Old 28-10-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Larissa - 1Siam
Okt - best, responsive and friendly
Look 10/10 prettier in person
Body 11/10
Bbbj 6/10 lacking here
FJ 10/10 tight
Rtf yes
Old 28-10-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2848 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Booked Hana from SugarDessert. I think it was used to call dessert thai as is the same hotel as Jenny.
Anyway, I am quite impressed by this stable. Hana is the 2nd girl i tried from this stable and both ladies provide really wonderful service.

As for Hana, she really is chio, i think she looks even better than pic sia. Playfully girl, peck me everywhere when i undress. Although when she undress, I was a little turn off by the sagging boobs. Thus boobs bros might not be suitable. But when the service starts on the bed, she really is a bonk girl.
She ticks all my boxes for these - GFE, French, Bbbj, balls sucking, multiple positions, etc. I did not paint her but I think she might be willing if u ask. Her stamina is also very zai, think she cum twice and she did not even complain.

After all the deeds, I went to bathe and was wondering why she did not enter. Turn out was hiding outside to scare me lol. I dun bonk much but she really gives me the GFE, out of those i bonk.

I will consider Rtf because of her service. Priority will still be to try others 1st.

Last edited by XSaint; 28-10-2022 at 06:36 PM. Reason: typo
Old 28-10-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=904785
Already many FR on this gem, just add a few of own experience here
Location: ~10min from MRT, clear instruction to reach destination
Room: apartment type but many rooms only one shared shower, which is a bit weird, need to wait outside of shower to wait for previous bro to finish and good side is all girls not working are sitting outside and you have the full view of the whole store. Be honest Rachel is still the best and most attractive in the whole store
Body: 10/10, can't be more perfect to my standard, natural but still decent size boob, petite and zero fat, smooth skin though normal tan.
BBBJ: 8/10 direct to reach and hold my rod in her mouth once finish shower and on bed, good technique and slurpy
FJ: 9/10 can't wait to cap on and enter this young and fresh body, so shiok and can't hold long before release.
GFE: 9/10 high GFE and decent English can understand and can communicate.
RTF: yes
Old 28-10-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
subwaymeltz is Cool - loads of Potential

QQ - Lust (again)

Young pretty and cute young OL. That can offer skillful BBBJ with good suction. Small boobs okay I can accept but lucky she got cute perky ass for me to grab hard. She has also amazing hip control, smooth, powerful, rhythmic movements.

So ask me if she is rtf material i have to say yes, i wouldnt mind splurging on her again, maybe 3rd time
Old 28-10-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by XSaint View Post
Booked Hana from SugarDessert. I think it was used to call dessert that as is the same hotel as Jenny.
Anyway, I am quite impressed by this stable. Hana is the 2nd girl i tried from this stable and both ladies provide really wonderful service.

As for Hana, she really is chio, i think she looks even better than pic sia. Playfully girl, peck me everywhere when i undress. Although when she undress, I was a little turn off by the sagging boobs. Thus boobs bros might not be suitable. But when the service starts on the bed, she really is a bonk girl.
She ticks all my boxes for these - GFE, French, Bbbj, balls sucking, multiple positions, etc. I did not paint her but I think she might be willing if u ask. Her stamina is also very zai, think she cum twice and she did not even complain.

After all the deeds, I went to bathe and was wondering why she did not enter. Turn out was hiding outside to scare me lol. I dun bonk much but she really gives me the GFE, out of those i bonk.

I will consider Rtf because of her service. Priority will still be to try others 1st.
Thanks for fr, I wonder how come nobody reviewed this stable recently.

Quite interested in cupcake, anyone tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1